Anti-maskers. Idiots or sociopaths.

That is a difficult call to make. Maybe they are a little of both. Many anti-maskers from what I hear consider it an infringement of their freedom to be required to wear a mask if they go into some business. But nobody should have the freedom to endanger other people. Also, even an idiot should know that the cases of infection are rising. And that masks help stop the spread of a virus. There are idiots out there who say that a mask does no good. But that goes contrary to what doctors say. That aside, even an idiot should know that a mask works better than no mask at all.

Also, with over 225,000 people already having died from coronavirus so far, only a sociopath wouldn't be concerned by those deaths. I wonder how many of them would actually like to see an older person in their family to die from it. After all, at one time in Italy they had "Inheritance powder" that was going around. Where they would poison somebody with money so they could inherit it.

As for those who do wear masks, how about doing it right. I see many people wearing a mask who don't cover their noses. But your nose and mouth are just two different openings to the same hole. Maybe they are anti-maskers in disguise. Unless you are the type who runs around with your mouth hanging open, you do the vast majority of your breathing through your nose. Maybe they need to pass a law saying the obvious. That your nose must be covered.
People who don't wear masks when requested to are being disrespectful.
No, they are not. Not any more than people being asked to give up their guns refusing to do so.

Besides, it is NOT a request when it is at the end of a barrel.

I think that "dark wind" came out of your ass and you are breathing too much of it. No sane person could compare being asked to wear a mask to being asked to give up their guns.
You're an idiot. No sane person cannot see that the populace is being conditioned to obey the government without question and they get little brown shirt nazis like you to help them.

Over 230,000 dead and rising isn't "conditioning." Over 9 million who have been infected and rising quickly isn't "conditioning." So stop trying to change the subject.
It absolutely IS conditioning since the alleged 230k dead didn't die FROM covid.

Try telling that to any of the struggling doctors or nurses working to keep coronavirus patients alive in their ICU units. I'm still having trouble deciding if you are an idiot or a sociopath.
Okay, and I'll also tell them that their efforts for keeping cancer patients alive isn't helping either.

You see, the idiot here is you. They are going to be frustrated no matter who is dying and no matter what is killing them. To push a narrative that covid 19 is somehow anymore dangerous or that the numbers of reported deaths somehow reflects upon them is the very hight of a total fucking moron. Pleased to meet you, total fucking moron.

Thanks for helping me reach a decision. You aren't either or. You are both an idiot and sociopath.
I'm pretty sure you don't even know what the word means.

That is a difficult call to make. Maybe they are a little of both. Many anti-maskers from what I hear consider it an infringement of their freedom to be required to wear a mask if they go into some business. But nobody should have the freedom to endanger other people. Also, even an idiot should know that the cases of infection are rising. And that masks help stop the spread of a virus. There are idiots out there who say that a mask does no good. But that goes contrary to what doctors say. That aside, even an idiot should know that a mask works better than no mask at all.

Also, with over 225,000 people already having died from coronavirus so far, only a sociopath wouldn't be concerned by those deaths. I wonder how many of them would actually like to see an older person in their family to die from it. After all, at one time in Italy they had "Inheritance powder" that was going around. Where they would poison somebody with money so they could inherit it.

As for those who do wear masks, how about doing it right. I see many people wearing a mask who don't cover their noses. But your nose and mouth are just two different openings to the same hole. Maybe they are anti-maskers in disguise. Unless you are the type who runs around with your mouth hanging open, you do the vast majority of your breathing through your nose. Maybe they need to pass a law saying the obvious. That your nose must be covered.
The masks are very ineffective!
Maybe you get 30 percent protection at most
The viruses are thousands of times smaller than the mask pores

Forum List

Back