Anti-maskers being forced to dig graves for coronavirus victims as punishment

In this country, that would be 200,000 graves

Let Trump dig the first one

What a fantastic idea. It might even educate these idiots and help them to reform their anti-social deviancy. I think it could work anywhere as a form of community service involved in any punishment.
Luckily she's been banned by Twitter for our own good

View attachment 389278

You seriously think we are going to listen to anything from Fox fake news?

In the case of a Pandemic your freedom depends on everybody complying with the law getting vacinated (when it comes) & wearing a face mask. All governments first duty is to protect its people, its people must comply - we are all at war with this virus.

The law? Maybe you could cite “the law” for us...

Don't quite know which post.....

The law? Your law! The laws your elected representatives have put on the statute books.

ok, show us the law. Cite the statute.

You mean concerning masks?
I should think like in the UK were the Government in view of a Pandemic can introduce emergency laws without going through the usual course of Parliament cos as in a war there simply isn't time.

You should know your laws and whether they require you to wear a mask or not.

We are though supposed to be talking about Indonesia!

And you should educate yourself as to the powers of our government before you make assumptions and fool out of yourself...;)

I'm not interested in the powers or laws of the US Gov. I don't happen to live there.
With one exception The 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution - The right to bear arms.
This law should not just be of concern to Americans but the entire world. It is about time International pressure including the UN was put on the US to remove that right from the US Constitution.
40,000 deaths from guns each year is totally unacceptable and breaches UN Human Rights.
The right of individuals to go about their business without the risk of having their head blown off by some lunatic allowed to carry a gun.

Anyway that is another argument for another thread.

We are talking about Indonesia and we can only assume that emergency laws have been brought in due to Corona that compel their courts to jail non mask wearers.

Same in the UK and I assume in the US.

Are you saying that the US Government does not have the right to implement emergency laws in the face of war or a pandemic. And if you accept it does have that right, are you saying it can not demand all citizens wear face masks.

I'm not interested in the powers or laws of the US Gov. I don't happen to live there.
With one exception The 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution - The right to bear arms.
This law should not just be of concern to Americans but the entire world. It is about time International pressure including the UN was put on the US to remove that right from the US Constitution.
40,000 deaths from guns each year is totally unacceptable and breaches UN Human Rights.
The right of individuals to go about their business without the risk of having their head blown off by some lunatic allowed to carry a gun.

We are talking about Indonesia and we can only assume that emergency laws have been brought in due to Corona that compel their courts to jail non mask wearers.

Are you saying that the US Government does not have the right to implement emergency laws in the face of war or a pandemic. And if you accept it does have that right, are you saying it can not demand all citizens wear face masks.

Thank you, for once again,. reminding us Americans why we kicked you British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago, and why we fought two wars to establish, once and for all, that you British filth have NO SAY AT ALL in how we run our country.

What a fantastic idea. It might even educate these idiots and help them to reform their anti-social deviancy. I think it could work anywhere as a form of community service involved in any punishment.

View attachment 389278

In the case of a Pandemic your freedom depends on everybody complying with the law getting vacinated (when it comes) & wearing a face mask. All governments first duty is to protect its people, its people must comply - we are all at war with this virus.

The law? Your law! The laws your elected representatives have put on the statute books.

I should think like in the UK were the Government in view of a Pandemic can introduce emergency laws without going through the usual course of Parliament cos as in a war there simply isn't time.

And you should educate yourself as to the powers of our government before you make assumptions and fool out of yourself...;)

heh, trying to bait another subject eh? I assume you’ve looked it up, and you know the answer to that...A federal mandate would be unconstitutional...

So, you assume wrong. Indonesia, although the subject of the thread, I made a comment to another poster about what I feel about it living here, in America, and you tried to harp in suggesting that a federal mandate here was some sort of law I’d be breaking...You’re flat out wrong about that...

View attachment 389278

heh, trying to bait another subject eh? I assume you’ve looked it up, and you know the answer to that...A federal mandate would be unconstitutional...

So, you assume wrong. Indonesia, although the subject of the thread, I made a comment to another poster about what I feel about it living here, in America, and you tried to harp in suggesting that a federal mandate here was some sort of law I’d be breaking...You’re flat out wrong about that...

So your saying in the US there is no way the American Government can compel you to do anything even with emergency powers in light of war or pandemic.
Just answer YES they can. No they can't?

So your saying in the US there is no way the American Government can compel you to do anything even with emergency powers in light of war or pandemic.

The federal government here has only a limited set of legitimate powers, explicitly delegated to it in the Constitution.

The Tenth Amendment to the Constitution clarifies that the federal government •ONLY• has those limited powers, all other powers and rights being reserved to the states or to the people.

Now, as it happens, a very large portion of what the federal government now sticks its nose into, it does illegally, acting outside those powers that the Constitution delegates to it.

But there is absolutely nothing anywhere in our Constitution that can in any way be rationally construed as giving the federal government the power to make up a fake crisis out of a hyperbolized instance of a routine flu outbreak, and then use this fake crisis as an excuse to do anything. In fact, this goes very much against the letter and the spirit of the Constitution.

The federal government here has only a limited set of legitimate powers, explicitly delegated to it in the Constitution.

The Tenth Amendment to the Constitution clarifies that the federal government •ONLY• has those limited powers, all other powers and rights being reserved to the states or to the people.

Now, as it happens, a very large portion of what the federal government now sticks its nose into, it does illegally, acting outside those powers that the Constitution delegates to it.

But there is absolutely nothing anywhere in our Constitution that can in any way be rationally construed as giving the federal government the power to make up a fake crisis out of a hyperbolized instance of a routine flu outbreak, and then use this fake crisis as an excuse to do anything. In fact, this goes very much against the letter and the spirit of the Constitution.
So both President Trump & Bidon are making up the Pandemic, and conspire with other governments around the world to bring the global economy to a standstill?

200,000 US deaths in 6 months seems a very high figure for the common flu.

We should compel mask-wearing in America and enforce the mandate or law the American way, in the courts. Make violaters pay big fines and community service or even jail. Got a problem, take it to court.

View attachment 389278

Me as the individual, it depends...In general, any law compelling individual action, if directed at the individual, would fail....and therefore never be enacted...Now, government can make a law, it first, has to have the signature of the President, otherwise it is not a law. Second, a clear enforcement discription....So, putting the President's signature aside for the moment, allow me to ask you, how would word such a law..?

View attachment 389278

Me as the individual, it depends...In general, any law compelling individual action, if directed at the individual, would fail....and therefore never be enacted...Now, government can make a law, it first, has to have the signature of the President, otherwise it is not a law. Second, a clear enforcement discription....So, putting the President's signature aside for the moment, allow me to ask you, how would word such a law..?

From x time & date all citizens of the US are required to wear face masks. Failure to comply will result in 10,000 dollar fine. Further failures will result in a 3 month prison sentence.

There simple enough for you?

View attachment 389278

From x time & date all citizens of the US are required to wear face masks. Failure to comply will result in 10,000 dollar fine. Further failures will result in a 3 month prison sentence.

Sounds good come and enforce it.............LOL

Are you French...........lmao

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Another covid death......caught on film.

take a look.

As it happens, as this post came across my screen, on another screen, I'm binge-watching the original Police Squad! TV show. I'm almost done, about halfway through the last episode.

20200918_145659_HDR-01.jpeg

Last edited:
This seems a fitting punishment for those who don't give a damn about the society that they live in. They are greedy, selfish. narcissistic people, who give no thought to endangering others.

Says a woman that hates the society she lives in.

View attachment 389278

View attachment 389278

Then it would fail...

Forum List

Back