Anti-maskers being forced to dig graves for coronavirus victims as punishment

This seems a fitting punishment for those who don't give a damn about the society that they live in. They are greedy, selfish. narcissistic people, who give no thought to endangering others.
So every BLM maggot we see in protest and riot crowds not wearing a mask or social distancing can be rounded up and forced to do manual hard labor.

What a fantastic idea. It might even educate these idiots and help them to reform their anti-social deviancy. I think it could work anywhere as a form of community service involved in any punishment.
^^ what a surprise, Tammy supports gulags.

Civilized people use small backhoes to dig graves.
"Civilized people use small backhoes to dig graves".

That would have worked wonders when the Allies liberated Belson, and found tens of thousands of decaying corpses.

Indonesia happens to be a very warm country and according to Islamic tradition the dead must be buried within three days. The probable reason they are making prisoners dig graves is because of a surge in deaths caused by Corona that their normal services can't cope with.

Gawd Its like teaching primary school kids!
Such a warm and lovely place that it beats and castrates teens for making fun of their religion. Attacks Buddhist temples and treats women like shit. Let the dead bury the dead.
Not a lot of sympathy for Buddhist temples at the minute, whilst they murder and ethnically cleanse the Rohingya in a genocide in Myanmar now before The ICC.
Indonesia has its problems like everywhere else.

What a fantastic idea. It might even educate these idiots and help them to reform their anti-social deviancy. I think it could work anywhere as a form of community service involved in any punishment.
So the next step is dig a grave and get a bullet to the back of the head.

This seems a fitting punishment for those who don't give a damn about the society that they live in. They are greedy, selfish. narcissistic people, who give no thought to endangering others.
So every BLM maggot we see in protest and riot crowds not wearing a mask or social distancing can be rounded up and forced to do manual hard labor.
You obviously haven't heard Trumps pre election appeal for all Americans to unite?

"Don't be a dud - go hug a BLM buddy!"

Ha ha ha!

You obviously haven't heard Trumps pre election appeal for all Americans to unite?

Ha ha ha!

Americans are united, against the Democrat Marxist pigs.

Since we are going down the idiot road all of those who riot. loot and destory businesses and personal property should be forced to pay for all the materials and repair cost for the damage they caused. Hey fair is fair.
Totally agree with this

Ha ha ha!

You do realise that Antifa simply means anti-fascist. Surely you must support that, unless your a fascist, and support the likes of Hitler?

Ha ha ha!

You do realise that Antifa simply means anti-fascist. Surely you must support that, unless your a fascist, and support the likes of Hitler?
I think that one of the differences between the US and Europe is that they have never had a threat to their country. Never been invaded.

So the idea of working together for a common good is alien to them. ad in some loony conspiracy theories and the usual right wing selfishness and there you have it. They would rather kill their neighbour than follow simple advice.

I do not include the normal Americans in this, just the lunatic fringe.

Ha ha ha!

I think that one of the differences between the US and Europe is that they have never had a threat to their country. Never been invaded.

So the idea of working together for a common good is alien to them. ad in some loony conspiracy theories and the usual right wing selfishness and there you have it. They would rather kill their neighbour than follow simple advice.

Yea Tommy, I cant seem to get a handle on the extent of lunacy over there. Surely these boards can't possibly represent a cross section of the American people. The impression I get on here is 1 left winger to 9 Trumpsters which cant be right.

I came on here originally to challenge American Nationalism. I detest all forms of overt right wing Nationalism from Hitler to Pinoche and find it intrinsically evil. I soon found there is no Nationalism, just a bunch of crazy selfish individuals. Its no so much a case of - Good Vs Evil, more a case of Good Vs Totally Stupidity!

Ha ha ha!

Yea Tommy, I cant seem to get a handle on the extent of lunacy over there. Surely these boards can't possibly represent a cross section of the American people. The impression I get on here is 1 left winger to 9 Trumpsters which cant be right.

I came on here originally to challenge American Nationalism. I detest all forms of overt right wing Nationalism from Hitler to Pinoche and find it intrinsically evil. I soon found there is no Nationalism, just a bunch of crazy selfish individuals. Its no so much a case of - Good Vs Evil, more a case of Good Vs Totally Stupidity!
There is a right wing majority on these boards and the mods are also right wing. I dont think its reflective of the US as a whole though. Some of them may be decent folk but as you say they are incredibly dumb.

Luckily she's been banned by Twitter for our own good

View attachment 389278

You seriously think we are going to listen to anything from Fox fake news?

In the case of a Pandemic your freedom depends on everybody complying with the law getting vacinated (when it comes) & wearing a face mask. All governments first duty is to protect its people, its people must comply - we are all at war with this virus.

The law? Maybe you could cite “the law” for us...

Ha ha ha!

yes, yes...I think you should lock yourself in your home and never come out again.

Luckily she's been banned by Twitter for our own good

View attachment 389278

You seriously think we are going to listen to anything from Fox fake news?

In the case of a Pandemic your freedom depends on everybody complying with the law getting vacinated (when it comes) & wearing a face mask. All governments first duty is to protect its people, its people must comply - we are all at war with this virus.

The law? Maybe you could cite “the law” for us...

Don't quite know which post.....

The law? Your law! The laws your elected representatives have put on the statute books.

Forum List

Back