Anti-Mask Protester Punches Masked Cancer Patient in Front of Medical Clinic

well interesting. According to all the leftist video on megaphone techniques, it is perfectly fine to use the megaphone to yell into someone's face or ears and it is not justifiable to slap it away. Now you want to change that based on who is holding the megaphone. Hmmm. i think i get it.

I'm not totally convinced this isn't a leftist psyops anyway. The left is very good at setting those up.

Well..this is nice..protesting a mask mandate at a Cancer Treatment center?? Because immune-suppressed patients don't need extra care/ oh wait..yes, they do~

An anti-mask protester in California is under fire for more than just her unorthodox medical beliefs after she was caught on video striking a masked woman who identified herself as a breast cancer patient by hitting her in the chest during a heated demonstration outside of a treatment center.

a close up of a person: Kate Burns being punched by Shiva Bagheri
© Provided by Law & Crime Kate Burns being punched by Shiva Bagheri
Anti-mask demonstrators appear to have been gathered outside of the Cedars-Sinai Breast Health Services building in West Hollywood Thursday to protest the facility’s rule that all persons who enter building wear a mask, regardless of whether they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Prior to the physical altercation, a self-identified breast cancer patient — subsequently named as one Kate Burns — who said she receives her treatments at the clinic had a testy exchange with some of the protesters.
Various videos posted on social media portray the following scene of events.
“I’m a cancer patient. I get treated here. Get the fuck away,” Burns says to a group of protesters holding anti-vaccination signs on the sidewalk in front of the clinic.
A male protester then asked Burns why she is so angry.
“Because I’ve just gone through fucking breast cancer and you motherfuckers are here,” Burns shot back.
Burns also had a quick response for another male protester who said the demonstration had “nothing to do” with Burns.
“You are protesting a breast cancer fucking center. It has everything to do with me and my community,” an incensed Burns said in the recording. “Do you know anything about chemotherapy? Do you know what happens to the immune system?”

Various recordings from the scene suggest that tension between the protesters and the counter-protesters continued to escalate, culminating with a female protester punching Burns at least once in the chest.
According to one of the videos, the female anti-mask protester was holding a megaphone up to Burns’s face and speaking into it when a counter-protester standing near Burns reached over and shoved the megaphone out of the anti-mask protester’s hands. The anti-mask protester then appeared to try and go after the counter-protester who touched the megaphone — but Burns blocked the way, leaned in slightly, and bounced the anti-mask protester back with her shoulder.
The female anti-mask protester then punched Burns in the chest and attempted to strike her a few more times while ripping the cancer patient’s mask off and discarding it on the ground. It’s unclear from the chaos in the video whether the attempted additional blows made contact with Burns, but Burns said on Twitter that she was “hit twice.”
Burns posted video of the altercation to Twitter with the caption, “Just another day in the bad place.”
The potty mouth pro mask woman started the altercation and is to blame for the pushing and shoving

They were within their rights to protest. The cancer patient wasn't "attacked", she was the one who instigated the situation. Don't start shit and there usually won't be any. All she had to do was behave like a rational adult and allow others their right to free speech. She wasn't being personally attacked at all. She CHOSE to incite those she disagreed with. So be it.
Protesting masks at a cancer treatment center?

Are you functionally retarded?

Well..this is nice..protesting a mask mandate at a Cancer Treatment center?? Because immune-suppressed patients don't need extra care/ oh wait..yes, they do~

An anti-mask protester in California is under fire for more than just her unorthodox medical beliefs after she was caught on video striking a masked woman who identified herself as a breast cancer patient by hitting her in the chest during a heated demonstration outside of a treatment center.

a close up of a person: Kate Burns being punched by Shiva Bagheri
© Provided by Law & Crime Kate Burns being punched by Shiva Bagheri
Anti-mask demonstrators appear to have been gathered outside of the Cedars-Sinai Breast Health Services building in West Hollywood Thursday to protest the facility’s rule that all persons who enter building wear a mask, regardless of whether they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Prior to the physical altercation, a self-identified breast cancer patient — subsequently named as one Kate Burns — who said she receives her treatments at the clinic had a testy exchange with some of the protesters.
Various videos posted on social media portray the following scene of events.
“I’m a cancer patient. I get treated here. Get the fuck away,” Burns says to a group of protesters holding anti-vaccination signs on the sidewalk in front of the clinic.
A male protester then asked Burns why she is so angry.
“Because I’ve just gone through fucking breast cancer and you motherfuckers are here,” Burns shot back.
Burns also had a quick response for another male protester who said the demonstration had “nothing to do” with Burns.
“You are protesting a breast cancer fucking center. It has everything to do with me and my community,” an incensed Burns said in the recording. “Do you know anything about chemotherapy? Do you know what happens to the immune system?”

Various recordings from the scene suggest that tension between the protesters and the counter-protesters continued to escalate, culminating with a female protester punching Burns at least once in the chest.
According to one of the videos, the female anti-mask protester was holding a megaphone up to Burns’s face and speaking into it when a counter-protester standing near Burns reached over and shoved the megaphone out of the anti-mask protester’s hands. The anti-mask protester then appeared to try and go after the counter-protester who touched the megaphone — but Burns blocked the way, leaned in slightly, and bounced the anti-mask protester back with her shoulder.
The female anti-mask protester then punched Burns in the chest and attempted to strike her a few more times while ripping the cancer patient’s mask off and discarding it on the ground. It’s unclear from the chaos in the video whether the attempted additional blows made contact with Burns, but Burns said on Twitter that she was “hit twice.”
Burns posted video of the altercation to Twitter with the caption, “Just another day in the bad place.”
What’s bizarre and tragic to consider is the fact that the wrongheaded anti-mask dogma practiced by conservatives and libertarians is perceived by them as a kind of ‘act of defiance’ and ‘social disobedience’ intended to be harmful to society; this act of violence against someone wearing a mask illustrates that.

To conservatives and libertarians, the suffering and death caused by not wearing masks and refusing to be vaccinated is ‘just retaliation’ against a society they incorrectly perceived to be ‘authoritarian.’

What’s bizarre and tragic to consider is the fact that the wrongheaded anti-mask dogma practiced by conservatives and libertarians is perceived by them as a kind of ‘act of defiance’ and ‘social disobedience’ intended to be harmful to society; this act of violence against someone wearing a mask illustrates that.

To conservatives and libertarians, the suffering and death caused by not wearing masks and refusing to be vaccinated is ‘just retaliation’ against a society they incorrectly perceived to be ‘authoritarian.’

When the flu shot first came out the same idiots claimed it was a government plot to control Americans and take away their freedoms.. Same with seatbelts and motorcycle helmets.

here’s further proof of how conservatives and libertarians perceive as ‘justified’ using violence and spreading suffering and death in an effort to advance their anti-mask, anti-vaccination rhetoric.
The potty month lib woman started the altercation

There really isn't a winning side to this one, folks.

Bad behavior compounded by more bad behavior is still just bad behavior.

There really isn't a winning side to this one, folks.

Bad behavior compounded by more bad behavior is still just bad behavior.
In the smaller context, I tend to agree with you--in the larger one? What a piss-poor decision to choose that venue for your 'protest'!
City Hall..maybe the County offices..as the mask mandate is theirs..or anywhere else. To choose a place of healing is disrespectful and flat out wrong--IMO.

Forum List

Back