Anti-mask protester arrested after shoving high school student has charge downgraded

So here is a grown man that shoved a kid down over a mask.
He may have been in proximity to her because of the mask but he shoved her after she tried to grab his phone. He sounds like an idiot. These days, laying hands on a stranger, if you do it in the wrong part of the country, can get you some seriously poor outcomes.

The anti-mask protester arrested after shoving a female student at Fort Lauderdale High School on had his charge downgraded Thursday.

The Fort Lauderdale Police Department said they filed the wrong charge of aggravated child abuse, a first-degree felony, changing it to child abuse without great bodily harm, a third-degree felony. A department spokeswoman did not immediately respond to questions about why the charge changed or who determined the initial charge was wrong.

Dan Bauman, an anti-mask protester with a history of confrontations, shoved the masked student Wednesday after she tried to take his phone while he shot video of her. Videos of the incident were later posted to social media. The 50-year-old Fort Lauderdale man was immediately arrested.

So here is a grown man that shoved a kid down over a mask.

What's next?
She tried to take his phone, so he then pushed her? What crime did he commit?

Woke racist communist soros prosecutor I assume....the dems communists have been ignoring laws all over the nation to go after cops, whites, trump supporters, political enemies etc.
Come on Turtleshit is that the best you have got. What is the maximum effective range of an excuse?

Actually it was Trump and Trump Humpers.
Let me state that I wear a mask and have been vaccinated but let be clear both sides are guilty but you are so blinded by hate for the other side you can’t see you are one of those that causes the problem.

As for the adult the father or mother should take a belt buckle to the guy skull and be done with it but had the adult been on the left my bet is you would have applauded the idiot while saying the kid deserved the abuse…

Marxist sheeple will be wearing masks for the next 20 years if told
Leftist sheeple are the sewer rats of Earth

Forum List

Back