Anti-mask and Anti-vax State Senator André Jacque Placed on Ventilator for Covid19

Actually, we will find millions, upon millions who died from a vaccine they took because of fear…

There are several proven treatments for COVID-19, yet they convinced millions to take a unproven vaccine, there’s always more alternatives…

Only in your antivax wet dreams.

There are many stories of fully vaccinated people dying from this virus.

Did their "behavior caused a lot of people to suffer the same fate"

You know why you are able to read these stories? It's because they are so rare. Breakthrough deaths have amounted to just a few hundred ppl in 40 states from around Jan till July. In contrast over 160,000 unvaccinated americans have died from covid in that exact same timespan, and the rate of death is currently spiking to levels we only saw at the very beginning of the vaccination program and before it.

You know why you are able to read these stories? It's because they are so rare. Breakthrough deaths have amounted to just a few hundred ppl in 40 states from around Jan till July. In contrast over 160,000 unvaccinated americans have died from covid in that exact same timespan, and the rate of death is currently spiking to levels we only saw at the very beginning of the vaccination program and before it.
That's not what the doctors out of Dallas are saying on the local stations here.

You can believe all the Marxist propaganda you want .... get a booster shot a week .....

I don't care.

But, this shit is real and vaxxed and non-vaxxed are dying !!!

Foreign policy is a shambles, Marines are dying and loyal Afghans are being captured and tortured. Americans are missing and the president falls asleep during meetings. Yet the left continues to comb the great United States for people who are on ventilators.

Looks like another one might bite the dust. I wonder how many he has killed or put in the hospital with his fight against vaccines and masks.
Dr.‭ ‬Mark McDonald Regarding Ivermectin:‭ ‬Those Who Questioned Its Use In Humans Are‭ "‬Ignoramuses‭"

Despite the many negative reports concerning the‭ ‬anti-parasitic medication typically used to deworm horses,‭ ‬Ivermectin‭ ‬has quickly become the‭ “‬go to‭” ‬cure for COVID-19,‭ ‬accepted‭ ‬by‭ ‬many anti-vaxxers.

As a Doctor of Psychiatry,‭ ‬Dr.‭ ‬McDonald‭ ‬was chosen by Florida Gov.‭ ‬Ron DeSantis to advise him on COVID-19.‭ ‬The governor’s choice of‭ ‬Dr.‭ ‬McDonald‭ ‬is a tribute to the most trustworthy‭ ‬advocate for this medicine,‭ ‬a medical professional‭ ‬who confidently touts this‭ ‬effective treatment‭ ‬for‭ ‬the‭ ‬constantly mutating‭ ‬coronavirus‭ ‬currently‭ ‬gripping the entire planet.‭

Since virologists and other medical professionals specializing in communicable diseases‭ ‬have been unable to cure the original novel coronavirus or the breakthrough COVID cases,‭ ‬whose expertise‭ ‬in this area could be more impressive than‭ “‬Doctor Mac‭’‬s‭”?

So,‭ ‬in the months to come, for the anti-vaxxers,‭ ‬please,‭ ‬remain faithful to the recommendations‭ ‬offered‭ ‬by‭ ‬Dr.‭ ‬Mark McDonald, and respect the excellent work being done for the people of Florida by Gov.‭ ‬Ron DeSantis.

I want to see his complete medical history and autopsy.

Otherwise, FUCK OFF!!!
he's not dead, he's on a ventilator and stable.

j3dlgvoaj6k71.png

That's not what the doctors out of Dallas are saying on the local stations here.

You can believe all the Marxist propaganda you want .... get a booster shot a week .....

I don't care.

But, this shit is real and vaxxed and non-vaxxed are dying !!!

Right, both are dying, but the unvaxxed are dying at a rate of 0.7 people per 100,000 in texas. The unvaxxed are dying at a rate 85x that in the same state.

It is noted that you didn't provide a link to back up your opinion.

No problem. I started an entire thread on it

No problem. I started an entire thread on it

All of 2 pages, you can take the vaccine all you want, get the booster shots, it’s your choice, I have no intention of getting it, ever!!

Anti-mask and Anti-vax​

Tell me, Kitchen, just WHO is "pro-mask?" I have yet to meet ANYONE who actually LIKES wearing a mask! Someone who before all this started already just wore a dust mask on their face walking around all day long!

And just who is "pro-vaccine" when the vaccine isn't really a vaccine but gene therapy you might need to repeat every 8 months the rest of your life and at that was wholly experimental, not approved by the FDA only sanctioned here for emergency use because they thought the risks outweighed the dangers!

Forum List

Back