Anti-Islam Militia Starts New Training Program

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
The Canadian Three Percent III% militia —which has been described as a “wholesale lift” of an American militia by experts—was created on Facebook in 2016 following Justin Trudeau’s election win. The group adopted the ethos and way of being of the American III%, who took their name from the popular American myth that three percent of the population fought the War of Independence.
HljWUXk.jpg

“In the summer months, I will be introducing new national training on CQB, live fire cover & conceal recce patrols, and counter strike tactics,” reads Nowlin's post. “These training modules will require the use of airsoft, as it requires members to take opposition rolls to learn tactical advantages with ambushing, opposing strike teams dressed as innocents, and the skills to track down and attack opposing patrols, and camps.”

The eco-system containing these groups is large and unyielding, encompassing many under its fold—some have been involved in murders, others in hate crimes, with others even seemingly taking inspiration from Islamist terror cells like ISIS or Al Qaeda. Like many far-right groups, the III%, both the American and Canadian version, attracts people of a certain ilk, including some prone to violence. In 2017, a man attempted to detonate a 1,000 pound bomb in Oklahoma City, when he was spoke with authorities he said he adhered to the “Three Percenter” ideology. In Canada however, the group has been urged by its leaders to be non-violent in public and only take up arms when the time comes to defend the country !
Canadian Anti-Islam Militia Changes Leadership, Starts New Training Program

The Canadian Three Percent III% militia —which has been described as a “wholesale lift” of an American militia by experts—was created on Facebook in 2016 following Justin Trudeau’s election win. The group adopted the ethos and way of being of the American III%, who took their name from the popular American myth that three percent of the population fought the War of Independence.
HljWUXk.jpg

“In the summer months, I will be introducing new national training on CQB, live fire cover & conceal recce patrols, and counter strike tactics,” reads Nowlin's post. “These training modules will require the use of airsoft, as it requires members to take opposition rolls to learn tactical advantages with ambushing, opposing strike teams dressed as innocents, and the skills to track down and attack opposing patrols, and camps.”

The eco-system containing these groups is large and unyielding, encompassing many under its fold—some have been involved in murders, others in hate crimes, with others even seemingly taking inspiration from Islamist terror cells like ISIS or Al Qaeda. Like many far-right groups, the III%, both the American and Canadian version, attracts people of a certain ilk, including some prone to violence. In 2017, a man attempted to detonate a 1,000 pound bomb in Oklahoma City, when he was spoke with authorities he said he adhered to the “Three Percenter” ideology. In Canada however, the group has been urged by its leaders to be non-violent in public and only take up arms when the time comes to defend the country !
And when they’re done playing mom always has hot chocolate for them back home

HljWUXk.jpg

My son does about the same thing. He buys weapons and uniforms from an era and reenacts historical events..

HljWUXk.jpg

My son does about the same thing. He buys weapons and uniforms from an era and reenacts historical events..
I could dig that after a few tokes

HljWUXk.jpg

I could dig that after a few tokes
He drives semi trucks so he leaves the toking to me, since I am self employed and can tell myself to get bent I'm smoking.

" Sympathy Ploy For Attention "

* Pandering The Victim Card To Further Insidious Intentions *

Do usmb members recognize that the op is another example of propaganda to forward the supremacist , sectarian , bigoted , intolerant , ideology of fictional ishmaelism ?

HljWUXk.jpg

I'm selling off all my WWII and Civ War stuff....... :eusa_whistle:

HljWUXk.jpg

He built an oven and stuffs mannequins in it?

Forum List

Back