Anti-gunners....you have to explain Sweden.....

But they have low crime and incareration rates. in fact, crime is so unusual, the Japanese government has to issue pamphlets on "How not to get murdered when visiting the US".

Not really, given how many

Again......I'll tell you what......allow the U.S. police to have the same powers as the Japanese police, allow the prosecutors to detain suspects until they confess without the use of a lawyer, and have the lawyer essentially take the side of the state vs. their client, and have our judges sit back and okay all of it.......and when they grab gang members off the streets and put them in prison for 15 years to life.......you will see our crime rates the same as in Japan...you doofus.

Again......I'll tell you what......allow the U.S. police to have the same powers as the Japanese police, allow the prosecutors to detain suspects until they confess without the use of a lawyer, and have the lawyer essentially take the side of the state vs. their client, and have our judges sit back and okay all of it.......and when they grab gang members off the streets and put them in prison for 15 years to life.......you will see our crime rates the same as in Japan...you doofus.

Wow, you seem to not get it...

The fact is, the Japanese only lock up 47,000 people. So clearly these abuses of "freedom" you think are happening, really aren't.

Wow, you seem to not get it...

The fact is, the Japanese only lock up 47,000 people. So clearly these abuses of "freedom" you think are happening, really aren't.

You hate American cops.....but now defend Japanese police.......that is why you are an idiot.

You hate American cops.....but now defend Japanese police.......that is why you are an idiot.

Japanese cops don't act like American cops. They aren't shooting people. They aren't pulling people over for funsies.

I don't hate American cops, I simply want them to change their behavior. This really isn't complicated.

Japanese cops don't act like American cops. They aren't shooting people. They aren't pulling people over for funsies.

I don't hate American cops, I simply want them to change their behavior. This really isn't complicated.
Japanese cops don't gave to deal with the types of criminals dems put on the streets.

You're so afraid of the people your Party of Slavery and now Party of Crime puts on the street, move to Japan.

Japanese cops don't gave to deal with the types of criminals dems put on the streets.

You mean they don't have the policies of racism and poverty we have that create our kinds of criminals... I agree.

We should probably do something about that.

You're so afraid of the people your Party of Slavery and now Party of Crime puts on the street, move to Japan.

No, man, what I'm afraid of is Republicans will fuck up the parts of America they haven't fucked up yet. The ironic thing is the guys who brought crime down with more humane policies were Clinton and Obama, but it went right back up under Trump doing what Republicans do.

You mean they don't have the policies of racism and poverty we have that create our kinds of criminals... I agree.

We should probably do something about that.

No, man, what I'm afraid of is Republicans will fuck up the parts of America they haven't fucked up yet. The ironic thing is the guys who brought crime down with more humane policies were Clinton and Obama, but it went right back up under Trump doing what Republicans do.

I mean they have a more homogeneous culture, one that's not afflicted with self-loathing and the fascist political ideology that defines so much of the 20th Stalinist / Leninist dictators.

It truly is a mental disorder that defines Leftism.

The syndrome that causes you to spend your life in trembling few of Republicans is another symptom of the debilitating disease of leftism. You agonize over Republicans yet you spend your time flailing your Pom Poms for the Party of Slavery that has brought record inflation, record profits to the human smuggling / child sex trafficking cartels, reduced standard of living to the middle class, incompetence in foreign affairs, another war, recession.... and the list of failures and incompetencies just rolls on.

I mean they have a more homogeneous culture, one that's not afflicted with self-loathing and the fascist political ideology that defines so much of the 20th Stalinist / Leninist dictators.

Ah, yes, the right wing always tries to use racism to justify their bad policies.

While some of our G-7 Counterparts are homogenous (like Japan), others like the UK and France are not. Yet they STILL manage to not have anywhere near our crime rates...

mostly because they don't let the average citizen own a gun.

Ah, yes, the right wing always tries to use racism to justify their bad policies.

While some of our G-7 Counterparts are homogenous (like Japan), others like the UK and France are not. Yet they STILL manage to not have anywhere near our crime rates...

mostly because they don't let the average citizen own a gun.
Ah, yes. The left, the Party of Slavery, has done everything it can to make race and race baiting a part of the party platform.

You worship at the Altar of Tiffany Cross, right?

Ah, yes. The left, the Party of Slavery, has done everything it can to make race and race baiting a part of the party platform.

Um, who is doing the race baiting these days.

Nixon's Southern Strategy
Reagan's Welfare Queens and Young Bucks
Bush's Willie Horton Ad
Jesse Helm's White Hands Ad
Just about everything that comes out of Trump's mouth.

The problem is, the inbred, bible thumping morons in the South were thrown out of the Democratic party in the 1960's, and the Republicans welcomed them with open arms.

Um, who is doing the race baiting these days?

Well, it's the same people from your Party of Slavery who have been doing it since the 19th century.

The problem with your self-loathing, SJW, "I hate myself because I'm white'', leftist ideology is that it causes you to spend way too much time flailing your Pom Poms for Joy Reid types.

Bush's Willie Horton Ad

The problem is, the inbred, bible thumping morons in the South were thrown out of the Democratic party in the 1960's, and the Republicans welcomed them with open arms.
True.

Indeed, white grievance politics and racist replacement theory are the epitome of the right’s racism and use of race to keep the Republican base ignorant, frightened, and going to the polls.

Bush's Willie Horton Ad

Nixon didn't have a southern strategy,
Reagan didn't create the Welfare Queen story
Willie Horton actually did the rape when dukakis allowed him out on leave from life in prison

You have nothing that is even close to the truth, facts or reality.

Nixon didn't have a southern strategy,
Reagan didn't create the Welfare Queen story
Willie Horton actually did the rape when dukakis allowed him out on leave from life in prison

You have nothing that is even close to the truth, facts or reality.
Weekend passes for murderers was brought up by the Al Gore campaign.

Forum List

Back