Anti-gunners....you have to explain Sweden.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Crime in Sweden is now a major issue.....immigrant gangs are using guns, usually fully automatic military rifles, and grenades as well as other explosive devises........

Where I first saw the story..

Here is the link to the story on the violence in Sweden...why isn't gun control in Europe stopping it?

Since 2018, there have been almost 500 bombings—yes, bombings—in what is known as one of the most stable societies in the world.

There’s not just a bombing problem. There are shootings, too.

Sweden, which has a population of around 10 million, has the highest per-capita number of deadly shootings of 22 European countries. Forty-seven people have been shot dead so far this year, which, while far from American levels of gun homicide, is extreme for Europe. Other European countries have come to look at Sweden with horror.

It may be shocking for Americans to learn that in Sweden—the land of IKEA, Spotify and Greta Thunberg—all of this is going on. Perhaps the reason you don’t know about it is because of the uncomfortable reality of how we got here.

Among shooting suspects, 85 percent are first- or second-generation immigrants, according to the newspaper Dagens Nyheter, as immigrant neighborhoods have become hotbeds for gang crime.

National Police Commissioner Anders Thornberg has described the violence as “an entirely different kind of brutality than we’ve seen before” and his deputy, Mats Löfving, says that 40 criminal clans now operate throughout the country. Spreading fear are “humiliation robberies,” targeting children and youth, in which victims are subjected to degrading treatment by assailants, such as being urinated upon. Just this week, four men were sentenced for robbing, beating and urinating on an 18-year-old, who was also filmed by his tormentors.
-------

In the meantime, those people who noticed the problem—many of whom were working class—and spoke out about their diminished safety were accused of racism by leading politicians, the mainstream press, and the cultural elites.
----------

Too Dangerous for the Ice Cream Truck

Sweden’s foreign-born population has doubled to 20 percent since 2000. No other country took in more immigrants per capita during the 2015 migration wave—from countries like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. Nearly 23 percent of Swedish adults were born abroad.
-----
By that time, the use of explosives among Sweden’s criminal gangs had reached levels that the police described as unique, not only for Sweden or Europe, but for any country in the world that was not at war.

As I keep telling the anti-gun fanatics from Europe who post here........criminals evolve.....they will not stay the innocent, take your wallet types forever.....drugs are major money, and they need guns and violence to keep control of the drug trade....and just like in the U.S.....violence will increase...as will using guns to kill and take control.....

This is Sweden.....not some 3rd world crap hole..........

This is they cycle I keep warning the European anti-gun fanatics about, and they laugh at me...

The Swedish criminologist Amir Rostami has described Sweden’s bomb epidemic as part of a cycle of violence among criminal gangs, going back some 15 years:
“First they shot at legs and behinds, then they started shooting each other, then there were more shots, pure executions, and humiliation of the victims. Now we have extreme amounts of explosions,” he told the newspaper DN in 2019.

Last edited:
Crime in Sweden is now a major issue.....immigrant gangs are using guns, usually fully automatic military rifles, and grenades as well as other explosive devises........

Here is the link to the story on the violence in Sweden...why isn't gun control in Europe stopping it?

Since 2018, there have been almost 500 bombings—yes, bombings—in what is known as one of the most stable societies in the world.

Sweden, which has a population of around 10 million, has the highest per-capita number of deadly shootings of 22 European countries. Forty-seven people have been shot dead so far this year, which, while far from American levels of gun homicide, is extreme for Europe. Other European countries have come to look at Sweden with horror.

It may be shocking for Americans to learn that in Sweden—the land of IKEA, Spotify and Greta Thunberg—all of this is going on. Perhaps the reason you don’t know about it is because of the uncomfortable reality of how we got here.

Among shooting suspects, 85 percent are first- or second-generation immigrants, according to the newspaper Dagens Nyheter, as immigrant neighborhoods have become hotbeds for gang crime.

National Police Commissioner Anders Thornberg has described the violence as “an entirely different kind of brutality than we’ve seen before” and his deputy, Mats Löfving, says that 40 criminal clans now operate throughout the country. Spreading fear are “humiliation robberies,” targeting children and youth, in which victims are subjected to degrading treatment by assailants, such as being urinated upon. Just this week, four men were sentenced for robbing, beating and urinating on an 18-year-old, who was also filmed by his tormentors.
-------

In the meantime, those people who noticed the problem—many of whom were working class—and spoke out about their diminished safety were accused of racism by leading politicians, the mainstream press, and the cultural elites.
----------

Sweden’s foreign-born population has doubled to 20 percent since 2000. No other country took in more immigrants per capita during the 2015 migration wave—from countries like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. Nearly 23 percent of Swedish adults were born abroad.
-----
By that time, the use of explosives among Sweden’s criminal gangs had reached levels that the police described as unique, not only for Sweden or Europe, but for any country in the world that was not at war.

As I keep telling the anti-gun fanatics from Europe who post here........criminals evolve.....they will not stay the innocent, take your wallet types forever.....drugs are major money, and they need guns and violence to keep control of the drug trade....and just like in the U.S.....violence will increase...as will using guns to kill and take control.....

This is they cycle I keep warning the European anti-gun fanatics about, and they laugh at me...

The Swedish criminologist Amir Rostami has described Sweden’s bomb epidemic as part of a cycle of violence among criminal gangs, going back some 15 years: “First they shot at legs and behinds, then they started shooting each other, then there were more shots, pure executions, and humiliation of the victims. Now we have extreme amounts of explosions,” he told the newspaper DN in 2019.
You know i wanted to be humane to the Marists with a quick hole from a .223 but since then, i have decided to use the .45 Long Colt and really mess them up. You know what they say...

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

-------

----------

-----

The Swedish criminologist Amir Rostami has described Sweden’s bomb epidemic as part of a cycle of violence among criminal gangs, going back some 15 years: “First they shot at legs and behinds, then they started shooting each other, then there were more shots, pure executions, and humiliation of the victims. Now we have extreme amounts of explosions,” he told the newspaper DN in 2019.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Vaquero - when you absolutely, positively want a motherfucker dead...

View attachment 700019
I have the Henry .45 long colt Carbine with the Rifleman lever.
H012GMCC_H012GRCC_Hero.jpg

Also have the Roosevelt Replica .45 long colt one for each hand.

1663896676199.png

What is wrong with Marists?

You are right, i left out the X in Marxists.

Vaquero - when you absolutely, positively want a motherfucker dead...

View attachment 700019

I like the style of cowboy guns, but I wish, like the 1911, they would update the features........Double Action/Single action, like modern revovlers, a swing out cylinder, and a modified, reduced hammer...I would really like those features in a Schofield style gun.

I like the style of cowboy guns, but I wish, like the 1911, they would update the features........Double Action/Single action, like modern revovlers, a swing out cylinder, and a modified, reduced hammer...I would really like those features in a Schofield style gun.
Then it isnt the old style western....Would a magazine fed lever action be a modified feature for the rifles?

1663979908683.png

Another Tuff Guy "LOOK! I've have a GUN!" thread.

Look, the point of the 2A is NOT Glorification of guns and ownership....the point is the defense of your rights and freedoms.
"Speak SOFTLY" and carry a big stick." It was never "Brag loudly about what ya got"

Having guns is one thing. Using them to defend your rights and freedom is a whole nuther beast.
Since you are most certainly not going to use them for the latter, you will soon lose them.

Bad news.....tuff guy internet talk and pictures of your toys never even once stopped a tyrant or dictator. They have much bigger toys and WILL use them.

Last edited:
Another Tuff Guy "LOOK! I've have a GUN!" thread.

Look, the point of the 2A is NOT Glorification of guns and ownership....the point is the defense of your rights and freedoms.
"Speak SOFTLY" and carry a big stick." It was never "Brag loudly about what ya got"

Having guns is one thing. Using them to defend your rights and freedom is a whole nuther beast.
Since you are most certainly not going to use them for the latter, you will soon lose them.

Bad news.....tuff guy internet talk and pictures of your toys never even once stopped a tyrant or dictator. They have much bigger toys and WILL use them.
Just a reminder...

1664929328178.png

Number of gun homicides in Sweden - 48 in 2020.

Number of gun homicides in the US in 2020 - 19,348

Number of gun homicides in Sweden - 48 in 2020.

Number of gun homicides in the US in 2020 - 19,348

Population of Sweden?

Population of the Great Satan?

A typical dishonest tactic of leftists is to compare numbers as you did without consideration for per capita rates. The Great Satan population is more than thirty times that of Sweden.

Would you like to compare per capita rates of hand grenade attacks?

Why not take your SJW carnival show to Sweden and champion an Assault Hand Grenade Ban?

Population of Sweden?

Population of the Great Satan?

A typical dishonest tactic of leftists is to compare numbers as you did without consideration for per capita rates. The Great Satan population is more than thirty times that of Sweden.

Would you like to compare per capita rates of hand grenade attacks?

Even going by proportions, Sweden is still doing far better than we are..

Sweden's population is 10 million. About 1/30th of the us. If you multiply that 48 x 30, you come up with. 1440.... Still far better than our 19,348.

New Topics

Forum List

Back