Anti gunners something to think about

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
994683_610873598961521_1778856058_n.jpg

Source?

Out of the top ten states with the highest murder rates, 7 are southern states. Out of the top 20, 12 are southern states, including North Carolina.
You are truly a dumb fuck. Ignorant and willfully so on every subject.
Fifteen cities reported more than 100 murders in 2012. Alongside Chicago, New York and Detroit, Philadelphia (331), Los Angeles (299), Baltimore (219), Houston (217), New Orleans (193), Dallas (154), Memphis (133), Oakland (126), Phoenix (124), St. Louis (113), Kansas City (105) and Indianapolis (101) had the busiest homicide departments.
FBI: Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S.

Last edited:

Thanks!

That argument is useless against the anti-gunners. They do not recognize facts related to crime rates, murders and such. All they can "understand" is that if a person shoots another person with a gun, it wouldn't have happened without the gun...take away all the guns and the problem will be solved.

This "Alice in Wonderland" mentality is replete amongst the mass of idiots that believe the gun does the killing. If we can just take away the guns, there will be no more killing and we can all skip down the yellow brick road in search of some BRAINS FOR THE STRAW MAN!

Little old Kennesaw, Georgia has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation...because each home is required by law to have a functioning firearm...and the criminals know this!

Last edited:

Thanks!

That argument is useless against the anti-gunners. They do not recognize facts related to crime rates, murders and such. All they can "understand" is that if a person shoots another person with a gun, it wouldn't have happened without the gun...take away all the guns and the problem will be solved.

This "Alice in Wonderland" mentality is replete amongst the mass of idiots that believe the gun does the killing. If we can just take away the guns, there will be no more killing and we can all skip down the yellow brick road in search of some BRAINS FOR THE STRAW MAN!

Little old Kennesaw, Georgia has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation...because each home is required by law to have a functioning firearm...and the criminals know this!

It's not useless if it's distracting them and keeping them busy trying to deflect

So you put up a chart, and then a map, give no source whatsoever, and when asked for a source your response is:

"You are truly a dumb fuck. Ignorant and willfully so on every subject."

Tells me all I need to know.

So you put up a chart, and then a map, give no source whatsoever, and when asked for a source your response is:

Fifteen cities reported more than 100 murders in 2012. Alongside Chicago, New York and Detroit, Philadelphia (331), Los Angeles (299), Baltimore (219), Houston (217), New Orleans (193), Dallas (154), Memphis (133), Oakland (126), Phoenix (124), St. Louis (113), Kansas City (105) and Indianapolis (101) had the busiest homicide departments.
FBI: Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S.

I added what you left out. The You are truly a dumb fuck. Ignorant and willfully so on every subject. was added after I posted the link.
Now you truly are a dumb fuck.

LOL......Switzerland has the lowest crime rate in the world!!!

Why?

Because EVERYBODY in the country owns a gun!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ufkwTM82e4]Why No One Invades Switzerland - YouTube[/ame]

yuk......yuk..........

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

In other words...........

more guns = less crimes

:fu::up::fu::up::fu::up:

Here is the full paper from the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy ( April 2013 )

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

The "dumb fuck" moniker sticks s0n!!!

Last edited:

yuk......yuk..........

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

In other words...........

more guns = less crimes

:fu::up::fu::up::fu::up:

Here is the full paper from the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy ( April 2013 )

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

The "dumb fuck" moniker sticks s0n!!!

His problem is I just didn't write
and leave it at that, I first posted a link and later reposted

[

Thanks!

Besides the fact you are confusing "Wizard of Oz" with "Alice in Wonderland", you also ignore the fact that every other industrialized nation has banned guns or severely limits who can buy them...

Japan had 11 gun homicides last year. The US had 11,101.

[

Thanks!

Besides the fact you are confusing "Wizard of Oz" with "Alice in Wonderland", you also ignore the fact that every other industrialized nation has banned guns or severely limits who can buy them...

Japan had 11 gun homicides last year. The US had 11,101.

Fact is if America got rid of a few anti guns cities, the national murder rate would be equal to those industrialized nations that you raise high with praise.

Japan had 11 gun homicides last year.

Can you truly compare Japan with the U.S.A.?
A people who for all their lives were under the feudal system subject to the emperor
Compared to people who broke off the chains of being a subject
Apples to oranges

[

Can you truly compare Japan with the U.S.A.?
A people who for all their lives were under the feudal system subject to the emperor
Compared to people who broke off the chains of being a subject
Apples to oranges

Actually, you are kind of showing your profound ignorance of Japanese history.

For most of history, the Tenno (Emperor) was a symbolic leader. Real power was held by the Daimyo (fuedal lords) and Shogun (Military leader.) In the Meiji restoration, the powers of the Daimyou and Shogun were removied, and Japan expiramented with being a parlimentary democracy, just like Europe and the US.

As opposed to the US, where a few rich slave rapers talked a bunch of dumb crackers to revolt against a benign parlimentary democracy and saved us from the horrors of being Canadians.

Forum List

Back