Anti-gunners, do you believe this:

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends of securing rights, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness?

Simple yes, or no, but there may be a follow up.

It's not the government that is a problem. I remain vehemently opposed to any sort of "overthrow" of the government.

That said I would fully support throwing 1000's of people who have corrupted the federal government and the media out of shithook helicopters 22 miles off the coasts.

You will not get a useful answer from an anti-gun bed wetter because their objective is actually worse than "overthrowing" our government. Not only do they want to eradicate our constitutional republic in favor of a collectivist global authority, they desire the extermination of billions of people world wide.

You will not see a single bed wetter on this thread make a coherent statement, argue a relevant point, or pretty much do anything but troll.

It's not the government that is a problem. I remain vehemently opposed to any sort of "overthrow" of the government.

That said I would fully support throwing 1000's of people who have corrupted the federal government and the media out of shithook helicopters 22 miles off the coasts.

You will not get a useful answer from an anti-gun bed wetter because their objective is actually worse than "overthrowing" our government. Not only do they want to eradicate our constitutional republic in favor of a collectivist global authority, they desire the extermination of billions of people world wide.

You will not see a single bed wetter on this thread make a coherent statement, argue a relevant point, or pretty much do anything but troll.

I agree with you. I will defend the Constitution with my life. Any overthrow of government cannot claim to build a new government on the existing Constitution. Only the State Legislatures (not including Governors in any way), by a constitutional convention, could re-establish, re-ratify as it were, our existing constitution and form a new federal government based on the Constitution or even create a new constitution.

The question is, who in modern politics, do you trust to create a document even remotely as excellent as was created in 1787?

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends of securing rights, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness?

Simple yes, or no, but there may be a follow up.

But....in another thread we were told that the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with over throwing a tyrannical government.....

This is the latest attack on the 2nd Amendment by anti-gun fanatics.......and from your quote above, it is just another lie the anti-gunners are pushing on uninformed Americans.

Forum List

Back