Anti Gun nuts eye disrupting NRA convention

Nope, besides civilian training I also have more than 20 years military training. Every smart parent will teach their children firearms safety whether they have firearms in the home or not. That would include taking them to a range and letting them see the power and destructive capability first hand. It's not a one time thing, it has to be enforced over time. I honestly think it should be required in every school.

To give you an idea of how much the public mindset has changed just in my life time. Just before Christmas in 1962, I walked to our local Western Auto Store and bought my dads Christmas gift. I paid cash for a new 20ga shotgun and a box of shells and openly carried it back to our home, keeping the mussel pointed in a safe direction at all times of course and no one said a word. I was 11 years old at the time.

Big deal. I kept a .22 on my gun rack in the school parking lot all through high school. It's great that you are competent with guns, but do you think some guy who never owned a gun before and all he knows about it is what the salesman told him, and what he learned about it in a four hour class is as competent and safe as you are? Give me a break. I would think someone as experienced as you would see how dangerous it is to put all those guns in the hands of all those idiots, and tell them to carry it everywhere.

So we should restrict everyone's gun ownership because some idiot MIGHT do something stupid?

Well, sure, until they have demonstrated the ability to carry one safely. I have the constitutional right to own an 18 wheeler, but you wouldn't want to cut me loose hauling a load of anhydrous ammonia. Don't give me that shit about driving being a privilege, and guns being a right.. When my safety is in danger, your rights lose.

And you can buy an 18 wheeler anytime you want. Unless you operate it on public roads, you need no permits, licenses or whatever to own it.

And there would be no need for any of that as long as it wasn't put on a public road with the potential to kill an innocent person. I'm talking about real hazards, not some theoretical situation on paper. If a person has a higher than normal potential to hurt someone, he should be required to have sufficient training. A 4 hour class wouldn;t be enough for that big truck, and it's not enough to carry a gun

I got my first commercial license by taking a 16 question test. That test allowed me to drive anything on the road except commercial buses, no class time or instruction of any type, just studied for the test. I drove concrete trucks, and later delivered mobile homes as large as 14'X70'. You seem to have a very judgmental and condescending attitude toward your fellow man.

You know there was no age limit put on that constitutional right, don't you?

I've been around gun and ammo all my life, was taught to shoot and gun safety form the time I was big enough to hold a gun. The thought never crossed my mind to misuse them even though I knew where they were and no they weren't locked up.

Are you willing to say every other gun owner has your training and does the same?

Nope, besides civilian training I also have more than 20 years military training. Every smart parent will teach their children firearms safety whether they have firearms in the home or not. That would include taking them to a range and letting them see the power and destructive capability first hand. It's not a one time thing, it has to be enforced over time. I honestly think it should be required in every school.

To give you an idea of how much the public mindset has changed just in my life time. Just before Christmas in 1962, I walked to our local Western Auto Store and bought my dads Christmas gift. I paid cash for a new 20ga shotgun and a box of shells and openly carried it back to our home, keeping the mussel pointed in a safe direction at all times of course and no one said a word. I was 11 years old at the time.

Big deal. I kept a .22 on my gun rack in the school parking lot all through high school. It's great that you are competent with guns, but do you think some guy who never owned a gun before and all he knows about it is what the salesman told him, and what he learned about it in a four hour class is as competent and safe as you are? Give me a break. I would think someone as experienced as you would see how dangerous it is to put all those guns in the hands of all those idiots, and tell them to carry it everywhere.

And yet...you are wrong.....we went from 200 million guns in 1990s to close to 400 million guns....and our accidental gun death and non fatal gun accident rate went down.

You just have an imaginary reality.....the rest of us live in the real world.

And as we went up in firearm ownership.....our gun murder rate went down 49%...our gun crime rate went down 75%...and our violent crime rate went down 72%.

Your imaginary world does not resemble the real world.

Right?? Why is this subject even up for debate anymore? We have relaxed our gun laws a great deal in the past 10 to 15 years or so and NONE OF WHAT THE ANTI GUN NUTS FEARED HAS COME TO PASS.

That they even try to persuade us using those same old tired arguments, with zero proof of their contentions to back it up is laughable...

There are few things are clear cut in America today as the gun issue. How any logical rational human can keep debating this issue is beyond me. I guess it just means they are not logical or rational.

Mark

actually the law does NOT stop people from getting automatic weapons

you might want to take the time to learn what you're talking about

Then what does?

people can and do own automatic weapons

Yes. A very tiny percentage do. So? What keeps bad guys from all having fully automatic weapons?

nothing.

do you really think criminals won't do something because it's illegal?

As usual, with that reasoning, there is no need for any laws.
laws do not prevent criminals from committing crimes all laws do is set the punishment

the problem is our punishment isn't harsh enough

Then what does?

Yes. A very tiny percentage do. So? What keeps bad guys from all having fully automatic weapons?

nothing.

do you really think criminals won't do something because it's illegal?

As usual, with that reasoning, there is no need for any laws.

Or with that reasoning there is no benefit to removing the rights of law abiding citizens.

Bloomberg anti-gun groups eye disrupting NRA convention

PLEASE DO! I quite enjoy watching leftists getting beat down!

there is no difference

anti gun nutz are simply

the anti AMerican leftard fascists by another name

this time anti gun

the time has come to fuckin beat to a them pulp where ever they stand

LOL, violence seems to be the default plan, if one believes the posters above. BTW, they might shoot someone in the back, but I suspect most of them are as yellow as a high noon sun.

sure why not you come with violent intent

you will be met with violence

dont complain bitch

so fuck you

If I understand your written English correctly, you seem to claim I "Come" to the debate on the issue here, "with violent intent"???.

Your sanity is of more concern to me than your grammar or your childish threat that I will be met with violence.

fuck you dickhead

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?
So we can count you in to be there? Awesome! Hey can you video tape the ass beating? Would love to watch that.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can take out most if these gun pussies if push came to shove .
LMAO! Holy shit.

the time has come for this leftists to bring it on

they will be stacked like cord wood

--LOL

Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

No, that is the meme of those who support the NRA, a local, home grown, terrorist organization.

Terrorist?

LOL

From the "guns for me and not for thee" desk commando and supposed law enforcement jack-wad.

You could have a gun, if you could pass the psychological testing necessary to be hired as a LE officer, deputy or agent. I doubt you could.

The NRA defends the right of you and other unstable persons to own firearms. They enable dangerous people to become armed, and thus support terrorists - from Columbine to yesterday*** in Fresno, we see the results.

***Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno

Sorry, but considering the number of cops who are wife beaters and alcoholics your fetish for pysch screening rings hollow.

The NRA supports gun bans on those mentally adjudicated as a threat to themselves or others. what they don't support is some bureaucratic wonk being able to put people on a list that removes their rights without due process.

Wanker.

What evidence do you have to support your allegation that "cops who are wife beaters and alcoholics your fetish for pysch screening rings hollow." Other than poor use of syntax, you have none. Some points to consider:
  • The Psych is administered and must be passed before s/he is armed;
  • A full background check is completed before the Psych;
  • If the candidate has had a DUI they won't get to these ^^^ until five years have elapsed from the date of conviction;
  • A crime of violence (battery for example) and any felony are immediately turned down for emplolment;
  • A DUI or Domestic Violence Arrest puts the officer on the beach, and either can result in termination if convicted. If convicted and the terms of probation include a firearms prohibition the defendant will be terminated as unable to meet the MQ's
The NRA and gun shops do not have access to mental health records. That aside, what I infer from your comment is you agree, the 2nd A. Right is in fact a privilege, which can be suspended or revoked for cause.

A right is not a privilege, and can only be revoked via due process. That is the part bureaucratic desk sitting twats like you never want to get.

As for no sources...

Police Have a Much Bigger Domestic-Abuse Problem Than the NFL Does

[Q

Well, sure, until they have demonstrated the ability to carry one safely. I have the constitutional right to own an 18 wheeler, but you wouldn't want to cut me loose hauling a load of anhydrous ammonia. Don't give me that shit about driving being a privilege, and guns being a right.. When my safety is in danger, your rights lose.

You are kinda confused there.

The 2nd Amendment was enacted to ensure the security of a free state. It is in the Constitution. It also says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Go look it up. I am not making it up.

Is their convention a gun free zone?

Most gun shows do not allow loaded firearms to be brought in.
Just like progressives don't realize that military bases are firearm free zones… LOL
Typical, all progressives use emotion instead of facts and reality to opine on firearm issues.

Then what does?

Nothing....since the two terrorist attacks in Paris...were committed by people on government terrorist watch lists, in a country that banned military rifles, where you can't buy any military style rifles.....there aren't even gun stores or gun shows.....and these two teams of terrorists got fully automatic rifles.......and grenades, and pistols......and not one French gun law stopped them.....France has more extreme gun control than we have and terrorists got fully automatic rifles easily...
]

And the criminals in France...also get fully automatic rifles easily...in the face of extreme French gun control.
Right.A couple of automatic rifles mean the laws restricting them are useless. Typical gun nut reasoning.

No moron...what it shows is that in a country that completely bans the weapons...an entire country, with and has no access to them for normal people.....actual criminals on actual government watch lists for violent behavior...still get them...

While in this country we have about 8 million of these rifles....and yet the laws you want to ban them only effect those people who own all of those rifles legally.

So we should restrict everyone's gun ownership because some idiot MIGHT do something stupid?

And you can buy an 18 wheeler anytime you want. Unless you operate it on public roads, you need no permits, licenses or whatever to own it.

And there would be no need for any of that as long as it wasn't put on a public road with the potential to kill an innocent person. I'm talking about real hazards, not some theoretical situation on paper. If a person has a higher than normal potential to hurt someone, he should be required to have sufficient training. A 4 hour class wouldn;t be enough for that big truck, and it's not enough to carry a gun

there are over 34, 000 accidental deaths with vehicles in this country......489 with guns.........you have no point.

there is no difference

anti gun nutz are simply

this time anti gun

LOL, violence seems to be the default plan, if one believes the posters above. BTW, they might shoot someone in the back, but I suspect most of them are as yellow as a high noon sun.

dont complain bitch

so fuck you

If I understand your written English correctly, you seem to claim I "Come" to the debate on the issue here, "with violent intent"???.

Your sanity is of more concern to me than your grammar or your childish threat that I will be met with violence.

fuck you dickhead

I should point out that a comma should follow, "fuck you", and your signature, "dickhead", should be placed on the line below "fuck you".

there is no difference

anti gun nutz are simply

this time anti gun

dont complain bitch

so fuck you

fuck you dickhead

I should point out that a comma should follow, "fuck you", and your signature, "dickhead", should be placed on the line below "fuck you".

fuck you

No, that is the meme of those who support the NRA, a local, home grown, terrorist organization.

Terrorist?

LOL

From the "guns for me and not for thee" desk commando and supposed law enforcement jack-wad.

You could have a gun, if you could pass the psychological testing necessary to be hired as a LE officer, deputy or agent. I doubt you could.

The NRA defends the right of you and other unstable persons to own firearms. They enable dangerous people to become armed, and thus support terrorists - from Columbine to yesterday*** in Fresno, we see the results.

***Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno

Sorry, but considering the number of cops who are wife beaters and alcoholics your fetish for pysch screening rings hollow.

The NRA supports gun bans on those mentally adjudicated as a threat to themselves or others. what they don't support is some bureaucratic wonk being able to put people on a list that removes their rights without due process.

Wanker.

What evidence do you have to support your allegation that "cops who are wife beaters and alcoholics your fetish for pysch screening rings hollow." Other than poor use of syntax, you have none. Some points to consider:
  • The Psych is administered and must be passed before s/he is armed;
  • A full background check is completed before the Psych;
  • If the candidate has had a DUI they won't get to these ^^^ until five years have elapsed from the date of conviction;
  • A crime of violence (battery for example) and any felony are immediately turned down for emplolment;
  • A DUI or Domestic Violence Arrest puts the officer on the beach, and either can result in termination if convicted. If convicted and the terms of probation include a firearms prohibition the defendant will be terminated as unable to meet the MQ's
The NRA and gun shops do not have access to mental health records. That aside, what I infer from your comment is you agree, the 2nd A. Right is in fact a privilege, which can be suspended or revoked for cause.

A right is not a privilege, and can only be revoked via due process. That is the part bureaucratic desk sitting twats like you never want to get.

As for no sources...

Police Have a Much Bigger Domestic-Abuse Problem Than the NFL Does

retards like wry catcher always get tripped up on "due process"

Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

You know there was no age limit put on that constitutional right, don't you?
And? I have a LITTLE more respect that 99.9% of parents WOULD NOT allow their child around a gun until they were taught HOW to use it. My wife grew up hunting and shooting,starting at age 7. Only anti gun nuts go right to the worst case scenario when following the constitution.
So we can count you in to be there? Awesome! Hey can you video tape the ass beating? Would love to watch that.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can take out most if these gun pussies if push came to shove .

LOL oh I am sure! Please attend then!

Best case, worst case. Doesn't matter. If you want to go by the original intent of the writers of the constitution, you can't just pick and choose the parts you like.
Common Sense ain't so common. Parents wouldn't let their kids just go walking around with a gun just because....jesus....are you people afraid of your shadows as well?
So you would encourage parents to deny jittle 5 year old Jimmy his constitutional rights? See how quickly it can get ridiculous when you claim the 2nd is absolute, and no limitations were included, so none can be applied?
You do realize that's NAMBLA's line...that children should have the *right* to engage in sex.

Color me shocked.

Forum List

Back