Anti-gay bigots are getting their clocks cleaned

It's pretty sad that you are so absent a real argument for your position that you have to poison the well by calling your opponents bigots and haters and pretend as if that alone justifies bad policy.

Especially when those making the accusations hate more than anyone else.

BREAKING for hater dupes- In 29 states you can be fired for being gay. And shove the ignorant fundamentalist bs...

BREAKING FOR HATER DUPES:

In all 50 States, you can be denied both a job and college because you are WHITE!

Sad someone so young is so ignorant and hateful.

Wanna bet?...
Most municipal and all federal jobs are doled out by racial quotas.
Minorities are given bumps in civil service test scoring to insure they are sent to the head of the line. Minority employees are virtually impossible to discharge due to protected class status.

How many way's you can you post the same crap on different days?

ask the op

title is only for inflaming and stirring shit

this should be moved to garbage bin

Anti-gay bigots are getting their clocks cleaned - Salon.com

Today's vote on LGBT workplace protections showed Democrats using it as a wedge issue. And the right hiding in fear ...

By their actions today, Democrats and Republicans both made clear that they agree on something significant: Gay rights are currently a winning issue for Democrats and a losing one for the GOP.

So winning, in fact, that as the Senate approached a Thursday vote on workplace protections for gay and transgender workers, Majority Leader Harry Reid asserted that the GOP-controlled House of Representatives was going to have to “capitulate, if they have any hope” of nominating “a viable candidate” for president or “want to hang onto the House.”

Apparently, the GOP firebrands agree. When it came time for Senate Republicans to voice their objections to the bill before the procedural vote Monday: crickets. No “Green Eggs and Ham” from Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas. No showboating by the usual suspects. None of them wanted to take the floor against an anti-discrimination law that nearly 70 percent of Americans support and 90 percent believe already exists.

On the House side, an aide for Speaker John Boehner strenuously objected when the Huffington Post reported Monday that Boehner’s stated opposition to the Employment Nondiscrimination Act (ENDA) dealt “a blow” to the bill’s chances of reaching the president’s desk.

“We have always believed this is covered by existing law,” the aide told Huffington Post, refuting the notion that Boehner’s position strayed from anything he had said in the past. “It’s a longstanding position, and, frankly, not ‘news’ at all.”

That's what they said about blacks and women. If it were true, they wouldn't mind passing the law.

As usual, they're lying.

Hopefully gays are getting their cocks cleaned...ewwwwww.....

BREAKING for hater dupes- In 29 states you can be fired for being gay. And shove the ignorant fundamentalist bs...

You can be fired for many chosen actions.. many behaviors.. and many choices... they don't click with the company, and you want to work at that company, you may wish to not conduct those certain behaviors...

Current law alread protects these folks, so why is the commiecrat party wasting time trying to play politics instead of addressing the fucked up maobamacare or jobs or how about a budget. Nope, lying assed campaign issues come before anything constructive, right?

It's just another ham-handed attempt at distracting people from the absolute cluster-fuck this administration has become. The democrats in Congress now have to try and keep his boat from sinking completely because they have lashed themselves to it so tightly for so long.

Wouldn't want to be a democrat up for reelection in 2014. Every debate would come down to the same thing: "So, Senator/Congressman X, how did you vote when obamacare was 'passed'? What? You did? Ok, good night everybody!"

We can't forget, homosexuals are special people in this country

so they need laws on top of laws for them..and then they demand MORE from us people in this country..and if we don't BOW to them we get called, ANTI-GAY BIGOTS

it never stops

And the lowlife Democrats party will never stop using them to stir up hate...Just like they used blacks and are now using latinos, or brown people as they like to call people

Last edited:
Conservatives aren't necessarily anti-Gay, but they are anti-you. The Lovely Nutless one.

You who foments hatred through division, with fabricated innuendo and inference.

Gays have been in the workplace for decades with little if any backlash.

Yet it is you, the Nutless fucktard, who chooses to bring this to the fight.

You continually bring strife, combat, and derision to topics that are otherwise moot.

You create fights where there are no fights, just to create an agenda rife with hate and divide.

You are a sick puppy.

Thanks, I needed a good chuckle.

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives - The Washington Post

My niece is gay, my cousin is gay, I have gay friends, I am not anti-gay.

Get the fuck over yourself, you sick-minded troll.

You can not blemish me with your hate. For I love my gay relatives and friends.

Take a big flying fuck... you fuck brained moron.

If you vote for people who believe in the opposite of what you believe, then you must be a "tard". Worse a "tard" who is also a hypocrite.

We can't forget, homosexuals are special people in this country

so they need laws on top of laws for them..and then they demand MORE from us people in this country..and if we don't BOW to them we get called, ANTI-GAY BIGOTS

it never stops

And the lowlife Democrats party will never stop using them to stir up hate...Just like they used blacks and are now using latinos, or brown people as they like to call people

Gays aren't asking for new laws...just to be included in already existing ones (i.e. Marriage and workplace protections)

Forum List

Back