Anti-Defamation League Says ‘OK’ Hand Signal Is A Racist Symbol

upload_2019-9-27_12-18-14.jpeg

Clear evidence that Obama was a White Supremacist.

I've never seen Trump flash an 'OK' sign so that is clear proof he's not a Supremacist.

Why Did Trump Make the ‘OK’ Sign While Talking about AOC?

What OK sign? You can see an OK sign in that picture from 90° off angle? Boy, you are one amazing SOB! All I see there is a few fingers in the air as they should be with possibly a 4th one bent a bit. Now Trump cannot even bend his fingers? Dude, you are such a SHITHEAD. Spare us all your BULL.

You dumbass, retarded fuck. It's there in plain view, unless you are blind as well as stupid.

You were the one who said you never saw Trump make the ok sign.

As far as Trump bending his fat little fingers, I don't personally care if he does or not. There are more than enough other questions about him.

Trump Flashes White Supremacist Hand Gesture While Saying ‘AOC’ During Turning Point USA Speech
You Leftards need professional psychiatric help.

I'm not left or right, you moron.

I've never seen Trump flash an 'OK' sign so that is clear proof he's not a Supremacist.

What OK sign? You can see an OK sign in that picture from 90° off angle? Boy, you are one amazing SOB! All I see there is a few fingers in the air as they should be with possibly a 4th one bent a bit. Now Trump cannot even bend his fingers? Dude, you are such a SHITHEAD. Spare us all your BULL.

You dumbass, retarded fuck. It's there in plain view, unless you are blind as well as stupid.

As far as Trump bending his fat little fingers, I don't personally care if he does or not. There are more than enough other questions about him.

Trump Flashes White Supremacist Hand Gesture While Saying ‘AOC’ During Turning Point USA Speech
Plain view? Is that why all you got is a 3 second video clip where Trump says (I think) AOC? Who can tell anything from that? OK, Wow! Trump made the OK sign. I get it. Trump is OK. His audience is OK. Get a life, shithead. What next, Trump is making secret messages with his toes from under the podium?

Fuck Trump. He's got way bigger problems than a hand sign.

You said you never saw him make the "sign".

I only showed you that he did. If you can't see in the picture that he did, maybe you should visit Lenscrafters and purchase a new pair of glasses.

Yeah, sure.
upload_2019-9-28_8-57-0.jpeg

Yeah, sure.
View attachment 281680

"Yeah Sure" is right. And even if I was left or right, why would you even concern yourself over it?

Now what?

Yeah, sure.
View attachment 281680

"Yeah Sure" is right. And even if I was left or right, why would you even concern yourself over it?

Now what?
Not sure. I’m just seeing how many times you post in a thread you claim is meaningless.

Yeah, sure.
View attachment 281680

Now what?
Not sure. I’m just seeing how many times you post in a thread you claim is meaningless.

If seeing how much a total stranger posts gives you a thrill, that's quite a sad commentary about you.

Besides that, this forum is meaningless. Nothing but an entertaining time filler....kind of like watching animals in a zoo.

because AOC is a racist

So what if she is? Most people are to an extent.

Forum List

Back