Anti-Brexit candidate wins English election

The #1 most popular name for male babies in her district was "Mohammed". It doesn't matter anyway unless the British libs decide to disregard the will of the people.
Please cite your source.
Google

A few.
The Google source is about Britain as a whole, not Richmond Park, London.
It seems that a first-born boy born to a Muslim family will be named Mohammad or any of the several variations of spelling.
You do understand that when Britain leaves he EU Richmond Park will be leaving the EU, right?
Scotland might have something to say about that.
So you believe Scotland will leave the UK in order to stay in the EU?

LMAO! Richmond park voted against Brexit damn near 3-1 in the first place. So you think replacing a clear Brexit opponent in a clear Brexit opposing area is a shift? Are you fucking retarded?

2016 EU referendum result[edit]
The results in the EU referendum on 23 June 2016 were reported by local authority, and, as the constituency consists of parts of two local authorities, the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, the exact referendum vote in Richmond Park is not known. However, Chris Hanretty, a Reader in Politics at the University of East Anglia, estimated through a demographic model that Richmond Park had one of the dozen lowest 'Leave' votes in the entire country.[42] His latest estimates suggest that 27.7% of Richmond Park voters voted 'Leave', and thus that 72.3% voted 'Remain'.[63]

Opinion polling[edit]

I'm sure it's a Leftist Globalist and Muslim-dominated
Nothing to celebrate. More Globalists in power is a bad thing. They're the scourge of the world in my opinion. They can jam their New World Order right up their asses.
Don't worry things are beginning to line up nicely to return us to the pre-World War order of things. Your global nationalism bloodbath is on it's way :thup:

I wonder what nations will survive this time? :dunno:

Yeah because the Globalist Elites are all about peace. Seriously, where the fuck you been kid? The world's on fire. And it's the Globalist Elites who've started the fire. They are the scourge of the world.

Hopefully, more & more people are beginning to realize how much awful damage the Globalists have done all around the world. It's time for revolution and independence. Time for people to take their nations back.
Peace_1.jpg=s1600x1900

Please cite your source.
Google

A few.
It seems that a first-born boy born to a Muslim family will be named Mohammad or any of the several variations of spelling.
You do understand that when Britain leaves he EU Richmond Park will be leaving the EU, right?
Scotland is out too. You do realize that right?
Say that in a Glasgow street some Saturday night and see what happens.

LMAO! Richmond park voted against Brexit damn near 3-1 in the first place. So you think replacing a clear Brexit opponent in a clear Brexit opposing area is a shift? Are you fucking retarded?

The results in the EU referendum on 23 June 2016 were reported by local authority, and, as the constituency consists of parts of two local authorities, the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, the exact referendum vote in Richmond Park is not known. However, Chris Hanretty, a Reader in Politics at the University of East Anglia, estimated through a demographic model that Richmond Park had one of the dozen lowest 'Leave' votes in the entire country.[42] His latest estimates suggest that 27.7% of Richmond Park voters voted 'Leave', and thus that 72.3% voted 'Remain'.[63]

Opinion polling[edit]

Nothing to celebrate. More Globalists in power is a bad thing. They're the scourge of the world in my opinion. They can jam their New World Order right up their asses.
Don't worry things are beginning to line up nicely to return us to the pre-World War order of things. Your global nationalism bloodbath is on it's way :thup:

Yeah because the Globalist Elites are all about peace. Seriously, where the fuck you been kid? The world's on fire. And it's the Globalist Elites who've started the fire. They are the scourge of the world.

Hopefully, more & more people are beginning to realize how much awful damage the Globalists have done all around the world. It's time for revolution and independence. Time for people to take their nations back.
Peace_1.jpg=s1600x1900
You do realize there isn't a world war going on right now? You seem to want one but it hasn't happened just yet.

Please cite your source.
Google

A few.
So you believe Scotland will leave the UK in order to stay in the EU?
It is a distinct possibility.

Opinion polling[edit]

Peace_1.jpg=s1600x1900

Yes, humans enjoy killing other humans. You haven't figured that out out? And it's the Globalist Elites who are currently doing most of the killing around the world. They're starting most of the wars. It's time for people to take their own nations back. Time to boot the Globalist Elites.

I'm thinking there would be a bunch of left wing fucktards like you getting all pissed off. And then they still will be exiting the EU no matter how upset they are.

You mean the Scots haven't heard?

Opinion polling[edit]

Peace_1.jpg=s1600x1900
You do realize there isn't a world war going on right now? You seem to want one but it hasn't happened just yet.

If WWIII does happen, it will be your beloved Globalist Elites who start it. Americanism, not Globalism. Hopefully, that will be our future.

You do realize there isn't a world war going on right now? Duh. Are you stupid? You seem to want one but it hasn't happened just yet. I don't want one. That's why I don't want extremist nationalists to get into power and demand the world pay for whatever hardships they've imagined are other people's fault. Like what happened in WW1 and WW2.

It is the English who have not heard that the Scottish people intend to remain in the European Union.

Opinion polling[edit]

Peace_1.jpg=s1600x1900

Yes, humans enjoy killing other humans. You haven't figured that out out? And it's the Globalist Elites who are currently doing most of the killing around the world. They're starting most of the wars. It's time for people to take their own nations back. Time to boot the Globalist Elites.
Have you stopped for a second to think that maybe the war mongering lunatics are finally starting to get their way? Maybe I should post that chart again.

Peace_1.jpg=s1600x1900

You do realize there isn't a world war going on right now? Duh. Are you stupid? You seem to want one but it hasn't happened just yet. I don't want one. That's why I don't want extremist nationalists to get into power and demand the world pay for whatever hardships they've imagined are other people's fault. Like what happened in WW1 and WW2.
Yet you want open borders and policies that make all of us poorer for the benefit of others. You're the one bringing us closer to the war you think you're avoiding.

The world's always at war. And it's the Globalist Elites who keep the world in a permanent state of war. War = Money & Power. And i think more & more people are figuring that out. They want change.

It is the English who have not heard that the Scottish people intend to remain in the European Union.
So the welfare state of Scotland is going to stay in the EU without the handouts England gives them to survive. I'm sure the EU will be so excited to take on another Greece right now. I'm not so sure England wouldnt be willing to let them go. Why would they complain?

Opinion polling[edit]

Peace_1.jpg=s1600x1900

Have you stopped for a second to think that maybe the war mongering lunatics are finally starting to get their way? Maybe I should post that chart again.

Peace_1.jpg=s1600x1900

Most if not all wars in this world, are started by Globalist Elites. Mainly, elite bankers. If you truly do want less war, you should support nations reclaiming their independence and sovereignty.

Yet you want open borders and policies that make all of us poorer for the benefit of others. You're the one bringing us closer to the war you think you're avoiding.

Yes, the Globalists have done incredible harm to so many people around the world. Personally, i'm ready to take my country back. It's time to focus on taking care of our People again.

We are richer than we've ever been. You just typed a comment into a massive global network of information and communication that the world could not possibly have imagined just 30 years ago. You have access to unlimited power and water. We are living in the most peaceful era in history. But you are demanding confrontation across the planet because every country needs to stop cooperating and get theirs. That's what will end up bringing us to war.

Forum List

Back