anti-blackness?

I’m at a point where I admittedly am now avoiding black locales. White democrats always have but they just talk ‘diversity’ because they’re phony and hypocritical. I’m gonna start avoiding black areas and black gatherings just like white democrats do because it is just too unsafe and too much trouble.
I also want a GPS app on my phone that gives me direction options that offer ‘avoiding black areas’.

I’m at a point where I admittedly am now avoiding black locales. White democrats always have but they just talk ‘diversity’ because they’re phony and hypocritical. I’m gonna start avoiding black areas and black gatherings just like white democrats do because it is just too unsafe and too much trouble.
I also want a GPS app on my phone that gives me direction options that offer ‘avoiding black areas’.
its black democrats who want everything deverse.

its black democrats who want everything deverse.
Actually, they don’t. They may talk diversity like white democrats do but blacks move away when diversity moves in just as white democrats do. Where I live, its all democrat and the whites moved away when blacks moved in and then the blacks moved away when the highspanics moved in.

Actually, they don’t. They may talk diversity like white democrats do but blacks move away when diversity moves in just as white democrats do. Where I live, its all democrat and the whites moved away when blacks moved in and then the blacks moved away when the highspanics moved in.
yes thy do. why di you think most entertainment has so many races in it cause of them.

I always have. I know a few decent blacks but as far as I'm concerned they have to prove they're not petty criminals but decent, hard working people. There are many, but their criminal element is just too high for their representation

One on one I don't mind blacks. I work with some and they are fine, we get along well. But as a whole? I don't like blacks. I don't want to go into businesses they own, I don't want to be in their neighborhoods, I don't go to restaurants or movie theaters where they go to, I don't buy products from companies that mostly or only use blacks in their advertisements, and just in general I want absolutely nothing to do with them or do anything that supports them.

I didn't always used to be that way, but the past 2 or 3 years I've grown to dislike them intensely.

now we got anit-blackness. all i know is black need to change and quit blaming everyone else.
It's another USA was founded by whites, so the constitution laws, so it all has be bad and racist. It's Cultural Marxism. It's also racist. What the leftists are really saying is that blacks can't assimilate.

It's another USA was founded by whites, so the constitution laws, so it all has be bad and racist. It's Cultural Marxism. It's also racist. What the leftists are really saying is that blacks can't assimilate.
White people are not sitting around talking about blacks. the world doesnt revolve around blacks. stop blaming whites. Blacks need to fix themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back