Anti-American propaganda on main stream radio-“Learn about modern day inequalities that stem from slavery and systemic racism in America”

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

“Learn about modern day inequalities that stem from slavery and systemic racism in America”​

I heard that ^anti-American propaganda on 104.1 which is a very popular FM classic radio station here in Buffalo New York. This was anti-American to the core. And I cannot imagine the types of white people and Black people that will go to this event. It’s the type of propaganda that makes white people feel weak and makes blacks feel out to be the victims. It doesn’t help anybody except for the rich privileged elite in this country ….Basically it was an advertisement on the radio to come down to some center to learn about how slavery in America…. something that occurred hundreds of years ago …..is somehow still affecting current society. This is actually disgusting. To hell with these people they are anti-American. The types of people who put forth this blm propaganda are rich they don’t give one damn about poor Black people and poor white people. The people of Africa and the people of Europe share a common history of Christianity and a history of owning slaves and liberating slaves. This is just nonsense and garbage from the far left and from rich privileged Democrats. I have to say to hell with them they will lose in the end they are the enemies of Christianity they are the enemies of the Americans ….they are the enemies of the glorious people of Africa and Europe.

We Americans remain united in the face of this anti-Americanism. That’s right the good guys will win ….America will prevail over the race dividers.

“Learn about modern day inequalities that stem from slavery and systemic racism in America”​

I heard that ^anti-American propaganda on 104.1 which is a very popular FM classic radio station here in Buffalo New York. This was anti-American to the core. And I cannot imagine the types of white people and Black people that will go to this event. It’s the type of propaganda that makes white people feel weak and makes blacks feel out to be the victims. It doesn’t help anybody except for the rich privileged elite in this country ….Basically it was an advertisement on the radio to come down to some center to learn about how slavery in America…. something that occurred hundreds of years ago …..is somehow still affecting current society. This is actually disgusting. To hell with these people they are anti-American. The types of people who put forth this blm propaganda are rich they don’t give one damn about poor Black people and poor white people. The people of Africa and the people of Europe share a common history of Christianity and a history of owning slaves and liberating slaves. This is just nonsense and garbage from the far left and from rich privileged Democrats. I have to say to hell with them they will lose in the end they are the enemies of Christianity they are the enemies of the Americans ….they are the enemies of the glorious people of Africa and Europe.

We Americans remain united in the face of this anti-Americanism. That’s right the good guys will win ….America will prevail over the race dividers.

Since when is telling the truth about the American reality "anti-American propaganda". If anything, it's the MOST pro-American thing I've heard about in years.

White people feel weak??? Black people are victims???? You're out of your mind.

How about white people understand the difficulties black people face, and work together to eliminate the barriers together. BOTH are empowered.

They will continue to lose voters as more and more American men and women realize they’re being robbed by Democrats of today.

It is NOT the Democrats who are losing voters. It is the white supremacist Republicans who are shrinking as most Americans are appalled at their refusal to acknowledge the systemic racism and white authoritarianism at the root of the issue.

It is NOT the Democrats who are losing voters. It is the white supremacist Republicans who are shrinking as most Americans are appalled at their refusal to acknowledge the systemic racism and white authoritarianism at the root of the issue.
Apparently, most Canadians will continue to be obsessed with my country rather than paying the slightest attention to their own ridiculous, irrelevant icebox.

I wonder who the sponsors are for those anti-American radio programs are? Liberal World Order supporters, or "woke" US corporations?
That’s a great question. They have this radio station called urban view. they’re probably getting support from the woke companies like Starbucks and what not. Companies that don’t give a damn about workers anyways. But yet they will pay millions of dollars out to a black person who got kicked out of Starbucks. Wasn’t even called a name or anything just got kicked out. insane… companies like that Starbucks Disney they give all this money millions of dollars to Black Lives Matter and they don’t give one down about poor people in this country they don’t even care about their own workers black workers white workers they don’t care about them

That black guy who got those millions of dollars is laughing his rear end off to the bank. Just like the leader of black entertainment television says Black people laugh their butts off when a white guy wears a BLM T-shirt.

Except for the 13,000,000 migrants they just let in, huh?
^^^ the Dems only hope of surviving, import millions of dirt poor illegals, gift them amnesty so they can vote in OUR elections then BRIBE them to vote Dem with government handouts using OUR money.

^^^ the Dems only hope of surviving, import millions of dirt poor illegals, gift them amnesty so they can vote in OUR elections then BRIBE them to vote Dem with government handouts using OUR money.
How exactly will non-citizens vote in "OUR elections"?

1676218986218.png

Inequality? I'm sure all the poor trashy broke ass wellfare whites in America would like to know where their white privilege is at.

And when you have millions of black college students, mayors, congressman, doctors, lawyers, fire chiefs, the fact most commercials have black actors in them, the fact we had a black president two times, blacks like bill Cosby that started out as ghetto poor people that became educated and successful then I reject the hypothesis that there is systemic racism rooted in slavery. You can't make a blanket statement when there are millions of examples that disprove it.

If you can't even do even half way decent in America then youre at fault regardless of your skin color.

Inequality? I'm sure all the poor trashy broke ass wellfare whites in America would like to know where their white privilege is at.

And when you have millions of black college students, mayors, congressman, doctors, lawyers, fire chiefs, the fact most commercials have black actors in them, the fact we had a black president two times, blacks like bill Cosby that started out as ghetto poor people that became educated and successful then I reject the hypothesis that there is systemic racism rooted in slavery. You can't make a blanket statement when there are millions of examples that disprove it.

If you can't even do even half way decent in America then youre at fault regardless of your skin color.
Commercials are overwhelmingly filled with interracial couples. Overwhelmingly filled with black folks. The Grammys is catering to Black Lives Matter which is disgraceful. Look at Amazon prime look at Netflix they have black categories. And yet Black Lives Matter has the audacity to clean that there’s racism in this country. It’s all garbage man it does nothing good for the working class white people in the working class Black people. And we’re all united in this country it’s this fringe minority of rich elite whites and blacks trying to divide us by race in the end they will fail

Why don’t far left people just go by the fax. So it’s a fact that all of the major award shows in the major networks have black categories but not white categories. Why do some minorities have an inferiority complex as if their people were inferior to like what the British or the Germans. Sorry that makes no sense and those people who think like that it is their issue. As an Irishman I could have an inferiority complex and I could say that the English were always racist to Irish but I think like that to wake up every day believing that your people were the victims is a betrayal of the many honorable ancestors we all have. And I hope every single tribesman of this country can understand that the vast majority to but the few people on this thread believe that they are victims. They have an inferiority complex and if they could break those chains. They could liberate themselves. But these people do not see the world equally that’s all there is to it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back