Anti-Abortionists Hypocrisy at it's Finest

I don't believe in suicide

Then I have to question your commitment to your cause.

If you really believe there are too many people in the world, and you consider yourself to be a person. Your choice is obvious.

They are NOT Anti-Abortion. They Anti-Woman. It's about controlling Women's Reproductive Health. They do not give two shits the kid after it is born. Fuck those lying hypocritical assholes.
I understand your opinion completely. I support a woman's right to choose. What more important right is there and control over your own body. There is none.

It's about controlling Women's Reproductive Health

If I were you, I wouldn't be accusing others of trying to control anyone's health.

GettyImages-1354085743.jpg

Then I have to question your commitment to your cause.

If you really believe there are too many people in the world, and you consider yourself to be a person. Your choice is obvious.
For everyone that exists already- yes. I don't consider a fetus a human being until it is born, until it takes its first breath. Only a possible human being is present before that time. For people who take the Bible literally, that should be self-apparent.

I don't consider a fetus a human being until it is born, until it takes its first breath.

The laws of most states disagree with you. Feticide, the intentional or reckless non-sanctioned termination of the life of an unborn fetus, is a capital crime in most states.

If I were you, I wouldn't be accusing others of trying to control anyone's health.

View attachment 578326
Wow, that's quite a stretch. Public health precautions and obligations are one of the duties of being a citizen of the United States whether you know it or not. You're not even comparing apples with oranges, you are way out in left field; oh, I mean right field, somewhere so far out you're lost.

His body, his choice.
I understand you very well. However you are correct, even that should be my choice. I believe in a higher power though and through that power I believe when I get to that point I can simply will myself to death in this world.

I understand you very well. However you are correct, even that should be my choice. I believe in a higher power though and through that power I believe when I get to that point I can simply will myself to death in this world.

I've tried that.
Doesn't work.
So I gave up.
Trust me.

Public health precautions and obligations are one of the duties of being a citizen of the United States whether you know it or not.

You can't have it both ways ... either our Constitutional rights to privacy when it comes to medical conditions supersedes other laws (as the Supreme Court asserted in Roe v. Wade) ... or it does not. Pick one.

"What more important right is there and control over your own body. There is none."

-- Stann

I've tried that.
Doesn't work.
So I gave up.
Trust me.
Do not worry about me. I'm in no danger of that. I'm almost 71, still working part-time, a productive member of society, lots of friends, a loving family and in great health. I know this life will end someday, but when it does, I will have no regrets. I wish this for everyone on this planet.

Do not worry about me. I'm in no danger of that. I'm almost 71, still working part-time, a productive member of society, lots of friends, a loving family and in great health. I know this life will end someday, but when it does, I will have no regrets. I wish this for everyone on this planet.

If the regrets are kept very minor, then you are well ahead of the game!

If the regrets are kept very minor, then you are well ahead of the game!
Thank you very much. Life is too short for self-inflicted pain and sorrow. Guilt, shame, regret are bad side trips people don't need to take and shouldn't take. Have a good day and have a great life. I plan on it, hope you do too !

Forum List

Back