Anthony Fauci Says He’s Hired Security To Protect Daughters From Death Threats

The nation’s top infectious disease expert said he “wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams” that people would threaten him over public health principles.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he’s had to hire security to protect himself and his family after receiving death threats from people who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic and the science behind regulations.

During a livestreamed talk with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosted by Harvard’s School of Public Health, the infectious disease expert said he was taken aback by the harassment he and his family have received in the last few months.

Noting that crisis “brings out the best of people and the worst of people,” Fauci said, “getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security, it’s amazing.”

Fauci said his wife and daughters were “fine” but stressed by the threats.

“I wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who object to things that are pure public health principles are so set against it and don’t like what you and I say, namely in the world of science, that they actually threaten you,” he said.

I find this very disturbing and sad. I wonder what kind of people would threaten a health official like Dr. Fauci and his family. Sad...
So Farci is scared of his own lies. Fate is never overcome
Wyrd bið ful āræd. Fate cannot be changed!!!

I find this very disturbing and sad. I wonder what kind of people would threaten a health official like Dr. Fauci and his family. Sad...

A lot of people have been ruined by lockdowns and quarantines that Dr. Fauci has encouraged, and he is the voice of the lockdown movement.

My guess is most people that might threaten him are people on the precipice of financial ruination and are desperate.
How is harming Fauci going to help?

My guess is most people that might threaten him believe any number of the right wing conspiracies about him.

The nation’s top infectious disease expert said he “wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams” that people would threaten him over public health principles.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he’s had to hire security to protect himself and his family after receiving death threats from people who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic and the science behind regulations.

During a livestreamed talk with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosted by Harvard’s School of Public Health, the infectious disease expert said he was taken aback by the harassment he and his family have received in the last few months.

Noting that crisis “brings out the best of people and the worst of people,” Fauci said, “getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security, it’s amazing.”

“I wouldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who object to things that are pure public health principles are so set against it and don’t like what you and I say, namely in the world of science, that they actually threaten you,” he said.

So Farci is scared of his own lies. Fate is never overcome
Wyrd bið ful āræd. Fate cannot be changed!!!
May Farci's fate be toothless

Cool Fauci is helping out someone else's economic future. I do wish Mr. Fauci well and have no doubt justice will prevail even if evil plans will not prevail.

Why should we believe him.................He has turned out to be a guy with shit data.........

so now we are supposed to believe this .............LOL

I'm not surprised.

The people who are doing this are far right radical extremists who have been brainwashed to believe anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy. So in their minds it's ok to kill or harm people.

I am disgusted and sickened by this.

Dr. Fauci has been the primary source of facts and truth about COVID-19. Apparently some people can't handle the truth. Threats against him is bad enough - but why threaten his family?
Where were you when Sarah Huckabee was being chased out of restaurants?

Where were you when Tucker Carlson's family was being terrorized?

Where were you when Rand Paul was brutally assaulted?

Where were you when Steve Scalise was nearly killed at a baseball practice?

Where were you when Ted Cruz and Mitch McTurtle were being harassed in restaurants?

Fuck you...Fuck you up the ass with a red hot poker.

The Trumpsters are convinced that Fauci is a commie who wants to destroy America.

This really is a time of madness.

I so miss sane, mature adults running our nation.

I miss boring.

Thread is reopened, much shrunken after a 47 post multi track derailment into the confederacy, fascism, Nazi’s and Soros.

The topic is Fauci and death threats.

AD9FCC06-7819-4448-8038-B5B1B356FA73.jpeg

Last edited:
The following members are threadbanned, do not reply to their posts:

JohnLaw
bear513
Georgephillip
Meathead
PolishPrince

The Trumpsters are convinced that Fauci is a commie who wants to destroy America.

I miss boring.
Never would I have thought I'd need to add "capable of behaving like a well-adjusted, intelligent, decent adult, at least in public" to my list of fundamental requirements for President. Never. And NOW, I have to even put a fucking scale on THAT, with Biden running. Trump is a disaster and an embarrassment, and Trumpism is ugly and has to go, but Biden is no gem either. What a mess.

Fauci is one guy doing his job. And, being in both health science and facing this novel virus, he's going to be wrong now and then. That is the nature of science and killer viruses. If we can't just be decent with HIM, there's something wrong with US.

Last edited:
Dr. Fauci is a national treasure! We should all be proud of him.
How do I despise Tony "Jesuit" Fauci"? Let me count the ways.

#1 He is thicker than thieves with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation whose vaccines have killed and maimed millions in third world countries.

#2 He was the over-see'er of this particular strain of the flu to Wuahan that was produced at Fort Detrick , Maryland in 2015 for further "research".

#3 He stands to make millions from big pharma with the "tracer vaccine".

#4 He publicly stated that the Trump admin would be dealing with a pandemic proving foreknowledge of what would be released due to the Wuhan research.

Summation: This bureaucratic piece of globalist shit that sucks the dick of the World Health Organization that works at the leisure of the globalist U.N is a genocidical NAZI that is worthy of all the disgust thrown his way. Anyone that defends this disgusting pile of shit is worthy of the same type of disdain as he is....get it, asswipe?

Fraudi should be tried for treason and domestic and international terrorism His relatives should not be subject to committing the same crimes he did. Fraudi is NOT the top expert in anything except propaganda. Research Fraudi. Watch him giggling with Pelosi and other Deep State scum about getting millions of taxpayer dollars for the homo vaccine he has been working on since 1980.

The Fauci conspiracies are big with the Qanon types:

2020 is the year that Trumpism went from embarrassing to dangerous.

I miss boring.
Never would I have thought I'd need to add "capable of behaving like a well-adjusted, intelligent, decent adult, at least in public" to my list of fundamental requirements for President. Never. And NOW, I have to even put a fucking scale on THAT, with Biden running. Trump is a disaster and an embarrassment, and Trumpism is ugly and has to go, but Biden is no gem either. What a mess.

Fauci is one guy doing his job. And, being in both health science and facing this novel virus, he's going to be wrong now and then. That is the nature of science and killer viruses. If we can't just be decent with HIM, there's something wrong with US.
He is a scientist, not a politician, who has worked under multiple administrations. Now he is the demonspawn. It is absolutely unreal how they are treating him. :(

Forum List

Back