Anthony Fauci: Biggest joke in American history?

Let's see, gain of function research is just fine, while you are DYING, Fauci FUNDED IT. THEN he drove paranoia and masks that didn't work or vaccines that are ineffective. They are doing "science".

True, but sadly the joke is on us. Gain of Function research is still going on strong and Fauci is still treated like some sort of medical celebrity. The world has gone full retard.

I don't trust runts. They have too much emotional baggage. This particular satanic hobbit is worse than most. Cutting the vocal cords on beagle puppies so they can't cry out, while sand flies eat their faces off is over the line for me. Here's to hoping a 130 lb mastiff rips his tiny lungs out and drags the carcass through the streets like a trophy.

"Gitchie gitchie, who's a good boy!"

fauci serial killer.jpg

I don't trust runts. They have too much emotional baggage. This particular satanic hobbit is worse than most. Cutting the vocal cords on beagle puppies so they can't cry out, while sand flies eat their faces off is over the line for me. Here's to hoping a 130 lb mastiff rips his tiny lungs out and drags the carcass through the streets like a trophy.

"Gitchie gitchie, who's a good boy!"

View attachment 733059
Yeah, science has been doing it for a very long time and you never had a problem with it until now.

Forum List

Back