Antarctica hits warmest temperature ever recorded

oh for fk sake. the globe is 75% water. are you claiming that 75% of the globe can be affected by 3% of the people in less than 3% of the landmass? WTF is wrong with you losers? hly mthr fk.
This is the mantra claimed by stupid people.

This is the " OH OH OH man is puny & can not change the planet" bullshit.

We have & will continue to do so as long as you assfucks keep electing corporate lap dogs.
well dude, it's real simple, post evidence of your mthr fking claim.

Really. You have never seen anything explaining it to you? Climb out of Trump's ass & get better informed.
still nothing huh? call me surprised. too fking funny. I gave you a chance and you moved to insult rather than post evidence to support your jock.
What is next, do I have to explain why the Earth is not flat?

There have been a gazillion articles on emissions, who is primarily responsible & how they drive MMGW.

Trying to claim you have never read one is a joke & fuck off with your bullshit.
and again, to put it in perspective, 3% of the population on an earth you think that means something. give me a break.

View attachment 305395 There's no denying it now.

The Antarctic Peninsula recorded a high of 65 degrees this week, the hottest temperature ever recorded there.

The reading was taken Thursday at Esperanza Base along Antarctica's Trinity Peninsula.

Antarctica hits warmest temperature ever recorded

Antarctica logs hottest temperature on record of 18.3C
And they just discovered very warm water under a huge glacier there. This glacier holds back much of the ice shelf from flowing right into the sea. Not good.
Smoke em if you got em. We're all dead it seems.
Well, the trumpanzees zero college seniors are brain dead anyway

Fun fact for the day.

If
all the ice covering Antarctica , Greenland, and in mountain glaciers around the world were to melt, sea level would rise about 70 meters (230 feet). The ocean would cover all the coastal cities. And land area would shrink significantly.

Fun fact for the day.

If
all the ice covering Antarctica , Greenland, and in mountain glaciers around the world were to melt, sea level would rise about 70 meters (230 feet). The ocean would cover all the coastal cities. And land area would shrink significantly.
That would probably mean smaller lawns.

Fun fact for the day.

If
That would probably mean smaller lawns.
They say it probably won't happen for about 20,000 years.... pretty good planning window.

One way to approach the problem of not understanding the process is to study how sea level changed in the past.Earth is nearly as warm now as it was during the last interglacial period, about 125,000 years ago. At that time, sea level was 4 to 6 meters (13-20 feet) higher. It seems that this higher sea level was due to the melting Greenland and West Antarctic ice caps.

One way to approach the problem of not understanding the process is to study how sea level changed in the past.Earth is nearly as warm now as it was during the last interglacial period, about 125,000 years ago. At that time, sea level was 4 to 6 meters (13-20 feet) higher. It seems that this higher sea level was due to the melting Greenland and West Antarctic ice caps.

Chicken little response.

crying-678x381.jpg

head-asplode.jpg

:71:Climate change deniers
crack me up.

Any bunch of shitforbrains allowing themselves to be led by an ugly little 16 year old split tail having a temper tantrum just can't be taken seriously by anyone with a functioning brain.
That 16 year old is so much smarter than a dumbfuck denier like you.

She believes in science,. You believe in Limbaugh & Trump. You can't get any dumber than that.
The idea that people that call themselves conservatives would be against conservation still amazes me.

"Liberals" Don't Have Minds of Their Own. They Are Driven by the Right Wing They Were Born in. That's Why They're Called "Limousine Liberals"

Conservation is hoarding, creating an artificial scarcity in order to jack up prices. The same goes for the Peak Oil myth. Closing off Antarctica in 1960 was motivated by the greed of those who control the permitted resources. That continent is not an icebox; it's a gold mine.

If a lake full of diamonds was discovered, the diamond merchants would pay off some scientist to claim that the now-cheap diamonds would be worn by everybody and send heat back into space, causing "global cooling."

Only someone incapable of thinking for himself believes the poses taken by the actors in the plutocratic puppet show. Whatever the truth is, the bipartisan ruling class will never let us know it. But using common sense and logic, it's not that hard to figure out the ulterior motives of the masters of thought control.

Only someone incapable of thinking for himself believes the poses taken by the actors in the plutocratic puppet show. Whatever the truth is, the bipartisan ruling class will never let us know it. But using common sense and logic, it's not that hard to figure out the ulterior motives of the masters of thought control.
Did you listen to Graham ripping the FISA abuse actors last month ?
There's a real 'civil war' going on up there behind closed doors as we speak.

Forum List

Back