Debate Now Ant-Vaccine, or Anti-Vaccines?

I’m against forcing a vaccine that has no long term testing.

Fauci himself in 2019 said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to get approved even if perfect.

Well it hasn’t been a decade and we know they aren’t perfect. So why is that suddenly an “anti-Vax” stance to have?
Has no long term effect either

As I'm currently scheduling a time when I can get a Flu-shot, I was just wondering, for all of you refusing to get a Covid-19 shot, are you just against that shot or vaccines in general?

Note: This is the only and important rule. This ISN'T a discussion whether or not somebody should get a vaccine so don't make it out to be. I'm sick and tired of people trying to force their beliefs on someone when it's a personal choice. You can explain your reasonings, but please,.. leave preaching for church!
I am not anti-vax. I am for informed and proven vaccination. Messenger RNA vaccines do not create long term immunity because of the design of it. They are unproven and what we have learned about them in the last 10 months is not encouraging. There is no replacement for getting a virus naturally and letting your body learn it and create the long term immunities from it.

Modified messenger RNA vaccines have a long way to go. They also cause blood clots in women of any age. They cause cardiac tissue swelling in children, male and female, below the age of 25. The risk from myocarditis and death is 6 times more dangerous than children getting the COVID virus and dying..

IMHO the risks from these is far worse than the disease for most people. IF your high risk then it may be the key to your survival. I am all for weighing the risks and making an informed decision for YOURSELF.. Mandates are not supported by science.

Last edited:
Because it answered your question. Using synthesized rna to tell our cells to do something they dont do, is unnatural.
Exactly right... mRNA vaccines tell our cells to look for things they do not look for naturally. That is why they do not create long term immunities. By pressuring our bodies to act unnaturally they cause swelling and other unwanted responses/over reactions.

Because it answered your question. Using synthesized rna to tell our cells to do something they dont do, is unnatural.

Yeah, but you still won't tell me what they're doing to the cells that are unnatural.

Okay and so that's what you think the Covid vaccine is.

The COVID-19 vaccines are biological weapons. Hard to swallow, I realize. However, one can no longer live one's life pretending all is well and normal in this contemporary world of ours. Please remove head from sand.

As for the question posed in your OP: I am anti-COVID vaccines for the above mentioned reason. As for other tried and true vaccines, Uncle Sam dosed me up quite well while serving in the army and I received many of them as a child in the 70's. Further, I do not support my fellow Americans' "right" to roll up their sleeves and commit suicide, nor would I allow a vaccinated person around those I care for most. There's ample evidence the vaccinated are shedding biological weapon. The spike protein contained in variants of the vaccine is lethal, as so many who gave it a home in their bodies will find out in the coming months and years. All of that being said, I wish everyone the best of luck going forward into this global rise of medical tyranny.

Yeah, but you still won't tell me what they're doing to the cells that are unnatural.
Think of it like this. The body's immune system looks for patterns. Most of those patterns are of cells not of just spike proteins. You are messing up the bodies proportional response mechanism by changing what it is looking for. Now it doesn't know how to respond until the system is compromised. When it does respond the antibodies kill the infection without identifying the virus. Remember its looking for the spike proteins. The body doesn't create spike proteins memory, it creates cellular memory.

The COVID-19 vaccines are biological weapons. Hard to swallow, I realize. However, one can no longer live one's life pretending all is well and normal in this contemporary world of ours. Please remove head from sand.

As for the question posed in your OP: I am anti-COVID vaccines for the above mentioned reason. As for other tried and true vaccines, Uncle Sam dosed me up quite well while serving in the army and I received many of them as a child in the 70's. Further, I do not support my fellow Americans' "right" to roll up their sleeves and commit suicide, nor would I allow a vaccinated person around those I care for most. There's ample evidence the vaccinated are shedding biological weapon. The spike protein contained in variants of the vaccine is lethal, as so many who gave it a home in their bodies will find out in the coming months and years. All of that being said, I wish everyone the best of luck going forward into this global rise of medical tyranny.
Modified messenger RNA vaccines do not create memory cells in humans (B and T cells in the bone marrow). The weapon is still viable because of this.. Once the mRNA vaccines go away the populace is again a target.. Defiantly a weapon you can reuse... IF this is all true these people are sick bastards.

I'm anti-poison. Have never been vaccination and rarely get a cold or flu that last any length of time.

I generally take Zinc and C if anything comes up. I keep Licorice Root (which stops the replication of most viruses) and other herbs that strengthen immunity on hand even if I go on short trips.

Why do we have to overthink this? The 2018 Spanish Flu was during the time of Chemical Warfare in WW 1. Today, this is a Biological Warfare weapon. This attacks people differently and adapts. Unfortunately we live in an age of jaded citizens and the rise of sociopaths and psychopaths in power.

Forum List

Back