Debate Now Ant-Vaccine, or Anti-Vaccines?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As I'm currently scheduling a time when I can get a Flu-shot, I was just wondering, for all of you refusing to get a Covid-19 shot, are you just against that shot or vaccines in general?

Note: This is the only and important rule. This ISN'T a discussion whether or not somebody should get a vaccine so don't make it out to be. I'm sick and tired of people trying to force their beliefs on someone when it's a personal choice. You can explain your reasonings, but please,.. leave preaching for church!

You can explain why you think that as I'm curious, but like the rules state just no preaching on what other people should or shouldn't do.
IDC what people do. Its their life.
“As mRNA is genetic material, mRNA vaccines can be looked at as a genetic-based therapy, but they are classified as vaccines and are not designed to alter your genes,” said Dr Adam Taylor, a virologist and research fellow at the Menzies Health Institute, Queensland, Griffith University.
Of course, I dont see how these are "vaccines" either.
Online Medical Dictionary

Vaccine = Suspensions of killed or attenuated microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa), antigenic proteins, synthetic constructs, or other bio-molecular derivatives, administered for the prevention, amelioration, or treatment of infectious and other diseases.

These inject genetic material into our bodies that tells our cells what to do.

• Banned
IDC what people do. Its their life.
“As mRNA is genetic material, mRNA vaccines can be looked at as a genetic-based therapy, but they are classified as vaccines and are not designed to alter your genes,” said Dr Adam Taylor, a virologist and research fellow at the Menzies Health Institute, Queensland, Griffith University.
Of course, I dont see how these are "vaccines" either.
Online Medical Dictionary

Vaccine = Suspensions of killed or attenuated microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa), antigenic proteins, synthetic constructs, or other bio-molecular derivatives, administered for the prevention, amelioration, or treatment of infectious and other diseases.

These inject genetic material into our bodies that tells our cells what to do.

Okay, but how is that possible when we all have the same DNA and genes that we're born with? That is if I'm understanding you right that you think this vaccine alters them.

• Banned
It tells your cells to do something unnatural.

Such as? (I also wanted to point out for the record that despite what people think and say the Flu hasn't actually gone anywhere, it's just that Covid-19 has gotten more attention.)

As I'm currently scheduling a time when I can get a Flu-shot, I was just wondering, for all of you refusing to get a Covid-19 shot, are you just against that shot or vaccines in general?

Note: This is the only and important rule. This ISN'T a discussion whether or not somebody should get a vaccine so don't make it out to be. I'm sick and tired of people trying to force their beliefs on someone when it's a personal choice. You can explain your reasonings, but please,.. leave preaching for church!

Keep in mind that the shot's for the Wuhan Designer Virus® are not in fact "vaccines" but an RNA sequencer. Vaccines use dead virus to create antibodies to a virus. The mRNA sequencer does not contain the virus nor does it create antibodies. Instead it creates and artificial RNA sequence that in theory will react to spike proteins and block them from attaching to cells.

Hesitation to the RNA sequencer has nothing to do with "anti-Vax" as this is not a vaccine and doesn't work like a vaccine.

I’m against forcing a vaccine that has no long term testing.

Fauci himself in 2019 said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to get approved even if perfect.

Well it hasn’t been a decade and we know they aren’t perfect. So why is that suddenly an “anti-Vax” stance to have?

I’m against forcing a vaccine that has no long term testing.

Fauci himself in 2019 said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to get approved even if perfect.

Well it hasn’t been a decade and we know they aren’t perfect. So why is that suddenly an “anti-Vax” stance to have?

Because you can't say that you're pro-vax.

Depends on what you mean by “pro-vax”.

I have nothing against people getting vaccinations for various diseases.

I am against experimental vaccines being forced on people or using coercion to get them to take it.

I can actually see where you're coming from with this.

theHawk The Covid vaccines in general appear to be effective against serious Covid illness. But we barely a year's worth of data, and we don't know what we don't know. Thalidomide is a perfect example of a drug that caused horrendous problems that didn't surface until years after the drug was released for use.

theHawk The Covid vaccines in general appear to be effective against serious Covid illness. But we barely a year's worth of data, and we don't know what we don't know. Thalidomide is a perfect example of a drug that caused horrendous problems that didn't surface until years after the drug was released for use.

We are seeing serious cardio-vascular issues with the RNA Sequencers.

Forum List

Back