Another wonderful walk through the Old City. . . .

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Ok, here's another 'youtube' video:

This person has created many youtube videos, and this one is a tour through the "main gate" to the old city.

Very interestingly performed, a pretty young moslem girl who does not have to wear the very closed garb that we are used to with moslem girls.

Comments?

This person has created many youtube videos, and this one is a tour through the "main gate" to the old city.

Very interestingly performed, a pretty young moslem girl who does not have to wear the very closed garb that we are used to with moslem girls.

Comments?

freedom of choice.....what to wear, where to go, who to talk to, what to say, what to do......

Comments?

She's Christian.

Comments?

She's Christian.

That is correct. She is a Palestinian Christian from norther Israel. She is an Israeli citizen.

She married an Italian man and now resides in Italy.

Comments?

She's Christian.

That is correct. She is a Palestinian Christian from norther Israel. She is an Israeli citizen.

I knew she was Christian because I saw her wearing a cross in the video.
But now I recognize her as the girl who teaches Arabic and Hebrew on youtube.
Although I suspect many of her 'students' watch her videos for other reasons ;)

Comments?

She's Christian.

This begs the Question.

The lands is empty.

Why can't these Christians rebuild their town?

Comments?

She's Christian.

This begs the Question.

The lands is empty.

No permits maybe?

Comments?

She's Christian.

This begs the Question.

The lands is empty.

No permits maybe?

Same question.

I honestly do not know why they couldn't nor shouldn't rebuild their town. And that is my answer.

My question to you is exactly what steps have they taken to do so?

Comments?

Oh Teddy....

That's like me saying....

"Watch this video... It's a pretty Jewish girl who doesn't have the very big nose that we are used to in Jewish girls"...

Thought you were better than that!

Comments?

She's Christian.

This begs the Question.

The lands is empty.

Because the arab muslims wont let them, they want them ethnically cleansed so they can start destroying all traces of them

Comments?

Oh Teddy....

"Watch this video... It's a pretty Jewish girl who doesn't have the very big nose that we are used to in Jewish girls"...

IN YOUR FACE RACISM

Comments?

Oh Teddy....

IN YOUR FACE RACISM

What?

Comments?

Oh Teddy....

IN YOUR FACE RACISM

What?

Yu post PURE UNADULTERATED IN YOUR FACE RACISM AND JEW HATRED

Comments?

Oh Teddy....

IN YOUR FACE RACISM

What?

No Phoney...

Jewish is a religion, as Muslim is a religion.

You think that "a pretty young moslem girl who does not have to wear the very closed garb that we are used to with moslem girls" is 'stereotypic' at best?

Or do you just blatantly display your zionazi double standards?

Comments?

Oh Teddy....

IN YOUR FACE RACISM

What?

No Phoney...

Jewish is a religion, as Muslim is a religion.

You think that "a pretty young moslem girl who does not have to wear the very closed garb that we are used to with moslem girls" is 'stereotypic' at best?

Or do you just blatantly display your zionazi double standards?

No Jewish is a race, culture and a creed according to law. So your post was PURE UNADULTERATED RACIST JEW HATRED. Just because you islamonazi scum don't want them to be seen as a race does not mean that they aren't.

Forum List

Back