Another Win for the Good Guys. CHPO Exonerated in Shooting of Ashli Babbitt

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

This follows the DOJ investigation that also exonerated the officer. From the piece....

1629599780059.png

While there is no doubt that Babbitt's shooting was completely justified--the video from WAPO showed that, we should remember that this woman fought for our nation and for that she deserves our gratitude. We can add this to the sad lineage of President Trump who was responsible for the attack on the capitol and continues to lie about the 2020 election.

Its just a tragedy from every standpoint.

Good guys don't shoot unarmed women.

And once again, the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen. Joe Biden is president of nothing.
Aand... you're not a US citizen anymore. It's been stripped from you for sedition and treason from the new shadow government. You are now officially an Afghan. Pack yer shit, magaturd. Flight leaves at 0500. Bring a parachute.

Oh boy, another "I don't like Republicans or Trump so I'm going to take every chance I can to make sure I post a story bad about them and follow it up with totally unrelated and unnecessary jabs at them" post.

Face it, this isn't a out anything other than getting a cheap sense of self satisfaction at thinking "boy I'm really turning the knife is those cocksucking Republicans that like Trump" and nothing else.

In fact it's so true that you glorify the shooting of a unarmed woman crawling on her hands and knees slowly through a barricade just so you can take pot shots at Trump.

You don't care about what's right or wrong, you just care about hating Trump. And you'll do any mental gymnastics you need to in order to do.

This follows the DOJ investigation that also exonerated the officer. From the piece....

View attachment 529170

While there is no doubt that Babbitt's shooting was completely justified--the video from WAPO showed that, we should remember that this woman fought for our nation and for that she deserves our gratitude. We can add this to the sad lineage of President Trump who was responsible for the attack on the capitol and continues to lie about the 2020 election.

Its just a tragedy from every standpoint.
So why don't you just line up the other 100.000 and them all shot doofus.

Oh boy, another "I don't like Republicans or Trump so I'm going to take every chance I can to make sure I post a story bad about them and follow it up with totally unrelated and unnecessary jabs at them" post.

Face it, this isn't a out anything other than getting a cheap sense of self satisfaction at thinking "boy I'm really turning the knife is those cocksucking Republicans that like Trump" and nothing else.

In fact it's so true that you glorify the shooting of a unarmed woman crawling on her hands and knees slowly through a barricade just so you can take pot shots at Trump.

You don't care about what's right or wrong, you just care about hating Trump. And you'll do any mental gymnastics you need to in order to do.
Magaturds have turned themselves into pariahs. The majority don't like pariahs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back