Another whore is accusing Trump

Yep, those tolling laws were written for folks that run and can't be located. Now try to tell me that would apply to Trump over the last 7 years, so I can get a really great belly laugh.

Not true. Though I'm not a lawyer, as I understand the law, tolling laws refer to laws that suspend or extend the time limit for initiating legal proceedings, such as filing a lawsuit or submitting a claim. Tolling laws are intended to ensure that individuals have adequate time to pursue legal remedies, especially in cases where circumstances beyond their control have prevented them from doing so within the original time limit. Tolling laws do not specifically apply to individuals who have run away or cannot be located.

Besides, even if it were true, which it isn't, but if it were, the law allows for strict interpretation of law to the letter, which is the tolling law in NY State.

You may now direct your belly to the wall and laugh away, no one is listening.

Last edited:
Karen McDougal was Playboy Playmate of the year, and not a whore. That Trump paid both her and Daniels is well known.

But, of course, the fact that Trump had sex with these women just after his newly wed wife gave birth, that, apparently doesn't bother you at all.

I didn't vote or Clinton, he was a neoliberal.
What facts? Were you hiding in the closet?

It isn't. It never was. If you think this country is a democracy, you were glaringly miseducated.

Your comment, which is ignorant of history, is DESTROYED here:

So ignorant is your belief, I felt utterly compelled to squash it.

Where do you find the word "democracy" in the Constitution?

Try this. Very carefully.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the democracy for which it stands.

True or false.

Is the state of education in this country so bad, that there are those who think this is a democracy?

Not true. Though I'm not a lawyer, as I understand the law, tolling laws refer to laws that suspend or extend the time limit for initiating legal proceedings, such as filing a lawsuit or submitting a claim. Tolling laws are intended to ensure that individuals have adequate time to pursue legal remedies, especially in cases where circumstances beyond their control have prevented them from doing so within the original time limit. Tolling laws do not specifically apply to individuals who have run away or cannot be located.

Besides, even if it were true, which it isn't, but if it were, the law allows for strict interpretation of law to the letter, which is the tolling law in NY State.

You may now direct your belly to the wall and laugh away, no one is listening.

You dumb ass, the tolling law doesn't apply in this case because the business records in question were available at any time, right there in NYC, and there is no prohibition on a State pursuing charges against a sitting president. (see Arkansas V. Clinton) Trump's calendar during that period was public information, everyone knew where he would be and when. It doesn't matter how you read the tolling law, the statutes of limitations have passed.

Forum List

Back