Another week, another new low for Obama

Maybe it's due to my uber graph reading skills, but to me it looks like his approval rating is higher than it was in late January. In fact, it looks to me like it's been essentially the same the last four months almost.

Looks like his approval rating has been 50% +/- 2 % for eight consecutive months

Ronald Reagan, who also endured a recession and 10% unemployment early in his presidency was at 38% at this point in his first term

Last edited:
ObamaCare just ain't popular, despite his recent campaign appearances:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama and Democrats' Health Care Plan

and it's dragging down his overall approval ratings.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

The composite rankings give a better picture than one single poll. His composite approval is only 46.1%, a deficit of 1.2 points vs. the disapproval rating.
In short, he didn't get a 'bump' for that disaster he insisted on pushing on us, and things look as bleak as ever for his party in the upcoming election.

Excellent.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Gee, this his popularity keeps going down, even after he pushed through Barrycare, which I was told was uber popular despite more then half the country being against it.

Now why does his approval keep going down?

Why are you lying? What does that achieve exactly? You lied about this a couple weeks ago didn't you?

No wonder conservatism is dead.

Maybe it's due to my uber graph reading skills, but to me it looks like his approval rating is higher than it was in late January. In fact, it looks to me like it's been essentially the same the last four months almost.

He was at 48 in November on Gallup. Xenophobe is just trolling. It's all they have left.

Gee, this his popularity keeps going down, even after he pushed through Barrycare, which I was told was uber popular despite more then half the country being against it.

Because the majority of American People have lost any trust they once had in him. The rest of us never had any. We knew. We can smell a rat.

In short, he didn't get a 'bump' for that disaster he insisted on pushing on us, and things look as bleak as ever for his party in the upcoming election.

Excellent.

That's a fact Jack. He got a blip which disappeared Very Quickly. It looks like the more he campaigns for ObamaCare, the more people dislike it. So Go Obama Go!

Pollster has some excellent composite charts as well.

Obama's disapproval rating for health care is 52.5% vs. an approval rating of 43.3%.

For those who disparage the Tea Party Movement - it's not fringe. The majority are opposed to this Big Government Putsch.

Obama's disapproval rating for health care is 52.5% vs. an approval rating of 43.3%.

For those who disparage the Tea Party Movement - it's not fringe. The majority are opposed to this Big Government Putsch.

You're assuming that everyone who disapproves this bill is opposing the intent of the bill instead of wanting even more to be done.

How ignorant. :eusa_whistle:

No, I'm not. You are inferring it, Doggie Boy.

But it's a pretty safe bet there won't be massive protests that the government is Not Spending Enough Money On Health Care next Thursday.

Last edited:

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 30% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-three percent (43%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -13 (see trends).

Sixty-six percent (66%) believe that America is overtaxed. Only 25% disagree.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

obie's approval rating is going down down down down and Krauthammer was right about the VAT too..

suck it up libruls.

obie's approval rating is going down down down down and Krauthammer was right about the VAT too..

suck it up libruls.

Hey Willow..

Guess what?

It doesn't matter what Obama's approval ratings are. Did you see the stiffs the GOP had at their leadership conference this week?

Obama can defeat any one of them with a 25% approal rating

suck it up libruls.

Hey Willow..

Guess what?

It doesn't matter what Obama's approval ratings are. Did you see the stiffs the GOP had at their leadership conference this week?

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe we'll see a rematch of Obama and Alan Keyes in 2012 and Keyes will win.
There is a reason so many Dums have announced they are not seeking re-election. They know the writing is on the wall. It's just tools like you that refuse to see it.

suck it up libruls.

Hey Willow..

Guess what?

It was such a sorry collection of losers that Romney won the straw poll and didn't even show up!

Some of you might want to consider that the odds the economy will still be doing poorly 3 years from now are about slim to none. The odds of an incumbent president losing a re-election bid when the economy is doing okay are also about slim and none.

Some of you might want to consider that the odds the economy will still be doing poorly 3 years from now are about slim to none. The odds of an incumbent president losing a re-election bid when the economy is doing okay are also about slim and none.

It's called "double dip". The odds are excellent we will be in another decline.

Forum List

Back