Another Warning From Trump Comes True.....What Do You On The Left Have To Say Now????

How does it block the way? You act like there is a finish line....there isn't...you can make as much wealth as you can on your own....

First step is learn to stop being so jealous
America Was Built by Those Escaping the Tyranny of Birth Privileges. But They Let That Tumor Grow Here.

If someone steals my wallet, would a bootlicking Preppy-lover like you call me "jealous" of the fact that he now has more money than I do? If you think so highly of richkids, then you have to support cutting them off at age 18 "because they'll become just as rich without that head start."

Let's run everything your slavish-peasant's way. Pro athletes can pass on their positions to their sons; talk-show hosts can do the same. As Tom Paine wrote, "It's all as stupid as having a hereditary poet laureate."

America Was Built by Those Escaping the Tyranny of Birth Privileges. But They Let That Tumor Grow Here.

If someone steals my wallet, would a bootlicking Preppy-lover like you call me "jealous" of the fact that he now has more money than I do? If you think so highly of richkids, then you have to support cutting them off at age 18 "because they'll become just as rich without that head start."

Let's run everything your slavish-peasant's way. Pro athletes can pass on their positions to their sons; talk-show hosts can do the same. As Tom Paine wrote, "It's all as stupid as having a hereditary poet laureate."
yes they left the define right of kings and totality and brought her the idea that a one could gain wealth own it and pass it on.

geez

"Those Losers Are All So Jealous of Us,"Sneered Marie Antoinette, Laughing Her Head Off

Richkids must be sent back to the crumbling castles of Europe, where they can choke on the dust from the guillotined skulls of people just like them. You'll be there to offer them a handkerchief.

So you are considering it.

How does it block the way? You act like there is a finish line....there isn't...you can make as much wealth as you can on your own....

The only thing that is really apparently holding you back is the jealousy and envy of those that have already got it.

You might have to work harder because your grandfather didn't start a famous successful business.....but nothing is stopping you from doing it....go for it, there is no limit....and maybe you too can leave something to your grandchildren.

First step is learn to stop being so jealous
Mediocrity Solidarity

Projection. You are jealous of geniuses and love it when they're subordinated to no-talent HeirHeads who are on top only because of Daddy's Money. For your insults and ingratitude, High IQs should quit benefiting the Heiristocracy and its worshiping sheep.

Mediocrity Solidarity

Projection. You are jealous of geniuses and love it when they're subordinated to no-talent HeirHeads who are on top only because of Daddy's Money. For your insults and ingratitude, High IQs should quit benefiting the Heiristocracy and its worshiping sheep.
huh? what did i say about geniuses? frankly i think you have to be one to have a successful business. I think Steve Jobs for example was one, and think it’s great he and his family benefited. You seem to be the one that has issues with that

Same with the Hiltons, Waltons, etc

Why are you so jealous of their brilliance and want to take away from what they used it to gain?

Thomas Jefferson was removed from NYC City Hall yesterday.
A statue of Thomas Jefferson that stood there for 187 years was removed.....just like Trump predicted a couple of years ago.

View attachment 567907

People should just not get to vote on some things.

People should just not get to vote on some things.
If you allow people who hate this country to go to our schools and take important positions in our government.....people that in the past would be considered spies and saboteurs.....this is what you get from government or society in general.

A statue of Thomas Jefferson that stood there for 187 years was removed.....just like Trump predicted a couple of years ago.

View attachment 567907

Everyone predicted that

View attachment 567907

Many on the left are now starting to think the wokes are going too far.

Forum List

Back