Another War Against North Korea?

Reasoning

Apr 15, 2010
The US empire, and its militaristic subsidiaries in South Korea, have long wanted another war against the North. The last time, bomber-general Curtis LeMay, fresh from burning Japanese and German women and children to death, and before advocating the nuking of North Vietnam, blew up the dikes in North Korea and drowned more than a million people.

In the most recent Korean incident, did a sub from the North’s navy sink a ship of the South’s navy? Only one thing is for sure: it is none of the US’s business, which should immediately end its long occupation of the South. But since the empire seeks to rule the world and beyond, everything is its business, and it looks as if the chickenhawk Obama may be about to launch a second Korean war. That may mean Iran is next in the axis’s evil, as he adds to the mountain of corpses necessary to be a great president, and to bow even deeper to the war lobby.

yes it is. our role as the world's policeman has cost us at least 100,000 lives of our armed services personnel and the failure of our society to conquer the oceans and outer space because the resources that men like ike, jfk, lbj and even rmn had envisioned would be applied to habitats in those previously uninhabitable environments and instead went into the materials needed for all these wars that were none of our business to begin with.

The South Koreans are seriously pissed. I have been watching their media. I would not be surprised if they politely asked us to depart, and then took care of business.

The South Koreans are seriously pissed. I have been watching their media. I would not be surprised if they politely asked us to depart, and then took care of business.

I wouldnt blame them if they did.... our sec of state is doing absolutey nothing. Other than jabbering her fat mouth.

I personally think N Korea was responsible for the oil spill....we will never know the truth.

We are going to war now? I was unaware that North Koreans attacking the South would cause us to go to war.

It has not ended.

Both sides insist they are the legal government of all Korea.

The war between Russia and Japan hasn't ended either.

I think the only reason the South Koreans didn't jump north last month was because we pushed them not to. You watch their media, their is serious anger about the thing.

Sooner or later they will get sick of us holding a halter on them, and they will push us out and move.

They had a mass funeral for the sailors two weeks ago. It was harrowing. All the mamas, wives and girlfriends having hysterics together.

They buried them all in a single row. There was a report on the burials on Monday. This is not going away.

Last edited:
So will they bring back MASH??

mash-radar.jpg

The US empire, and its militaristic subsidiaries in South Korea, have long wanted another war against the North. The last time, bomber-general Curtis LeMay, fresh from burning Japanese and German women and children to death, and before advocating the nuking of North Vietnam, blew up the dikes in North Korea and drowned more than a million people.

In the most recent Korean incident, did a sub from the North’s navy sink a ship of the South’s navy? Only one thing is for sure: it is none of the US’s business, which should immediately end its long occupation of the South. But since the empire seeks to rule the world and beyond, everything is its business, and it looks as if the chickenhawk Obama may be about to launch a second Korean war. That may mean Iran is next in the axis’s evil, as he adds to the mountain of corpses necessary to be a great president, and to bow even deeper to the war lobby.

I am not supporting starting a War with North Korea, but who exactly just sunk a South Korean Naval Ship? Think about it you dumb motherfucker you? Really think about it for a minute you stupid fucking dumb shit, Who? :razz:

smiley_samurai.gif
~BH

It has not ended.

Both sides insist they are the legal government of all Korea.

The war between Russia and Japan hasn't ended either.

I think the only reason the South Koreans didn't jump north last month was because we pushed them not to. You watch their media, their is serious anger about the thing.

Sooner or later they will get sick of us holding a halter on them, and they will push us out and move.

They had a mass funeral for the sailors two weeks ago. It was harrowing. All the mamas, wives and girlfriends having hysterics together.

They buried them all in a single row. There was a report on the burials on Monday. This is not going away.

Baruch, South Korea isn't doing anything without us or Japan atleast. That would start a World war anyway, which I believe is the goal of The Communists. South Korea doesn't possess Nukes. North Korea would also most likey import tactical nukes from Red China or Russia if they don't already have them. The North Korean Soldiers are alot tuffer than South Korean soldiers because of their training that has been provided by Red China and the experiences of the past Korean War with the United States of America which was handed down to them as well in training. This is a dangerous situation right now. ~BH

The South Korean president addressed the nation on Monday. He sounds like he is past ready to go.
Lee Myung-bak said:
My fellow Koreans and our compatriots in North Korea,
The overriding goal of the Republic of Korea is not military confrontation. Our goal has always been the attainment of real peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula. Our goal is to bring about prosperity for all Koreans. Our vision is to realize the peaceful reunification of the Korean Peninsula.

This year marks the 60th anniversary of the outbreak of the Korean War. The Republic of Korea is no longer what it once was-an impoverished nation, suffering from the scars of war. Rising above the ruins of war, the Republic of Korea has achieved an impressive miracle of progress guided by the constitutional foundations of liberal democracy and a free market economy. The Republic of Korea is continuing its confident march toward the center stage of the world.

All countries across the globe are competing with one another to ensure the prosperity of their own citizens. At the same time, all nations are working together for the sake of co-prosperity and peace in the global community. The entire world is changing. Changes are taking place faster than ever.

But, what is the situation in North Korea? Nothing has changed over the last sixty years. It is a country still holding onto an empty ambition of forcefully reuniting the Korean Peninsula under the banner of communism. It is a country that still believes in making threats and committing terrorist activities. North Korea's goal is to instigate division and conflict.

For what reason and for whom is it doing what it does?

As compatriots, I am truly ashamed.
It is now time for the North Korean regime to change.
Today, no country can maintain peace and make economic development on its own. It is imperative to conduct exchanges and cooperate with the world and to join the path that everyone else is taking. It is time to look at reality and make that courageous decision. It is time for the North Korean regime to start thinking about what is truly good for the regime itself and its people.

The Korean Peninsula must not be left standing as the danger zone in Northeast Asia. The two Koreas must take the initiative and resolve this problem. The Peninsula must become a new cradle of world peace.

Baruch, South Korea isn't doing anything without us or Japan atleast. That would start a World war anyway, which I believe is the goal of The Communists. South Korea doesn't possess Nukes. North Korea would also most likey import tactical nukes from Red China or Russia if they don't already have them. The North Korean Soldiers are alot tuffer than South Korean soldiers because of their training that has been provided by Red China and the experiences of the past Korean War with the United States of America which was handed down to them as well in training. This is a dangerous situation right now. ~BH

Christ, you haven't got a fucking clue have you....

I am not supporting starting a War with North Korea,

What about the war in Iraq?

I was against The Iraq War from The Start Grumpy. It was a neo-con War that was launched after 9/11 because they knew they could get away with it and only then. You go and try and find someone here or who was at the other board I was at for 10 years that will tell you different? Good luck. :doubt: Course, BH always supports the Troops on the ground.

I did support Afganistan, but not for the Joke on terra. More for strategic purposes. Much like for the same reasons Russia attempted it. It's full of resources, it's the high ground of the Middle East and it is located in a very strategic position in regards to controlling Oil should World War break out again. Not all of our leaders are dumb fucks. We still got a few looking out for our survival in regards to the coming conflict with Red China. What the hell do you think Iran is about?

On another note, How is that finger doing? You're not still sore at me about the other day are yuh Wally? ~BH

I am not supporting starting a War with North Korea,

I was against The Iraq War from The Start Grumpy. It was a neo-con War that was launched after 9/11 because they knew they could get away with it and only then. You go and try and find someone here or who was at the other board I was at for 10 years that will tell you different? Good luck. :doubt: Course, BH always supports the Troops on the ground.

I did support Afganistan, but not for the Joke on terra. More for strategic purposes. Much like for the same reasons Russia attempted it. It's full of resources, it's the high ground of the Middle East and it is located in a very strategic position in regards to controlling Oil should World War break out again. Not all of our leaders are dumb fucks. We still got a few looking out for our survival in regards to the coming conflict with Red China. What the hell do you think Iran is about?

On another note, How is that finger doing? You're not still sore at me about the other day are yuh Wally? ~BH

Not too sure what you are referring to re 'the other day'.

There will be no war with China...not a military one. There is already an economic one, and nobody is winning that at the moment IMO....

The problem with Afghanistan is that it is an unwinnable war.

What is Iran about? What it has always been about - Khomeni pulling your pants down in 1979 and giving you a spanking. The US doesn't like to be showed up in public...Ask Castro...same situation....

Christ, you haven't got a fucking clue have you....

I think it takes a little more than that to prove that I don't "have a fucking clue" you dumb fucking shit you? How about giving us all a reason why you think that? I think it's pretty clear who has their head stuck so far up their asshole that they are tasting their breakfast right about now you dipshit? Well, now you can eat a fucking dick for good bro.They call me Horsey! You choking yet? :razz: ~BH

Not too sure what you are referring to re 'the other day'.

There will be no war with China...not a military one. There is already an economic one, and nobody is winning that at the moment IMO....

The problem with Afghanistan is that it is an unwinnable war.

What is Iran about? What it has always been about - Khomeni pulling your pants down in 1979 and giving you a spanking. The US doesn't like to be showed up in public...Ask Castro...same situation....

If you actually believe that is all Iran is about then putting personal feelings aside, you truly do have your head stuck up your asshole bro. You're confused about the Middle East eh? ~BH

Forum List

Back