Another Vanishing Act

Notice how quiet Cuomo has suddenly become, and how empty the Democrat media is of stories concerning his myriad sins?

I think Andy took off for a few weeks vacation down in Cancun for the rest of the winter with a pair of 28 year old nurses he met at one of his nursing homes. :smoke:

He might be a lowlife worthless scumbag, but I bet he'd be fun to party with. I'm sure he knows the best drug dealers and the finest whores.

Not that I'm into that kinda thing.

Notice how quiet Cuomo has suddenly become, and how empty the Democrat media is of stories concerning his myriad sins?

I think Andy took off for a few weeks vacation down in Cancun for the rest of the winter with a pair of 28 year old nurses he met at one of his nursing homes. :smoke:

He might be a lowlife worthless scumbag, but I bet he'd be fun to party with. I'm sure he knows the best drug dealers and the finest whores.

Not that I'm into that kinda thing.

Close your eyes. You can almost hear Tony Montana.

This POS is a granny killer, he killed thousands of innocent elderly people....that's all that matters to me, he is a monster and should be in jail already!

He is hated by everybody and with reason!:mad-61:

Billboard in Albany Calls for Disgraced New York Governor Cuomo to Be Impeached

1614475441117.png

This POS is a granny killer, he killed thousands of innocent elderly people....that's all that matters to me, he is a monster and should be in jail already!

He is hated by everybody and with reason!:mad-61:

Billboard in Albany Calls for Disgraced New York Governor Cuomo to Be Impeached

View attachment 462475

The left is oblivious. Try typing "Andrew Cuomo is a" into both Google and Bing, and nothing comes up about his little problems.

Liberal agenda? Why, there's no liberal agenda...

He might be a lowlife worthless scumbag, but I bet he'd be fun to party with.

All democrats are. Why do you think they stay in office until they are 85? They LOVE politics, they LOVE being in office. DC is ONE BIG PARTY when no one is watching. Just look at Obama, when he was in, they partied EVERY FUCKING CHANCE THEY GOT, with wild bashes, lavish food, and big rock stars all dancing, drinking, and doing drugs.

That's why they got into politics, to live the life that others can only dream of because MONEY IS NO OBJECT when you are spending other people's money!

Pelosi-Ice-Cream-1024x576.jpg
obamas_partying.jpg

He might be a lowlife worthless scumbag, but I bet he'd be fun to party with.

All democrats are. Why do you think they stay in office until they are 85? They LOVE politics, they LOVE being in office. DC is ONE BIG PARTY when no one is watching. Just look at Obama, when he was in, they partied EVERY FUCKING CHANCE THEY GOT, with wild bashes, lavish food, and big rock stars all dancing, drinking, and doing drugs.

That's why they got into politics, to live the life that others can only dream of because MONEY IS NO OBJECT when you are spending other people's money!

View attachment 462491View attachment 462492

Livin' the dream and everyone else is paying for it.

Forum List

Back