Another Un-Justified Riot Against Justified Police Shooting

Oh gosh, not the kneeling in front of the flag to protest! Don't they know that adults protest in the corner of their house?

Someone ought to teach them to respect the authority, they need punishment!

They need to learn a lot of things, such as no state in our country says that a police officer or armed citizen can only use deadly force if they are threatened by a person with a deadly weapon. The second thing they need to learn is that most all of these deaths have one thing in common, and that is they didn't listen to the orders of the police officer(s). You want to stop black deaths at the hands of police officers, the answer is simple: promote everybody listening to their orders when confronted by authority.

But as I said, we are talking about adults with child like minds. Simple solutions don't ring a bell with them. They'd rather act out, cause tens of millions of dollars in damage, and accomplish absolutely nothing.

Who is "them" that you keep reffering to? Lefties? I'm a lefty and I have no problem with Police using deadly force IF AND ONLY IF SOMEONE'S LIFE is reasonably seen as under eminent threat.

Nothing "childish" about that, in fact that IS THE LAW in the US. Meanwhile your suggestion that its ok that people get pumped full of lead for mere resistance of arrest is the stupid, ignorant, position.

You're not very damn smart, are ya? I'm almost 70, if some 20 or 30 something decides they're going to beat me just because, I'll send them to their maker and take my chances with a jury.

...we are talking about when it is appropriate for the police to use deadly force, wtf are you talking about?

Well child, since you commies love the term "universal". See if you can wrap your little head around this "universal" concept. The right of self defense is "universal". It doesn't matter who it is, police or civilians. If the police are being attacked with weapons, that would include rocks, bricks, frozen water bottles, lasers, incendiaries, knives, fists, feet, clubs or anything else that could kill or cause sever injuries, they have every right to use deadly force. The same concepts apply to civilians. All people who go to work have the "universal" right to go home in the same physical condition as when they left for work. If you have a problem with that "universal" right, you need to move your ass to North Korea.

You are clearly an ignorant, triger happy moron.

Here's another "universal" concept for ya. If some asshole can't live within the rules and laws of a civilized society, they should be removed from that society by what ever means necessary. If that includes locking them up or killing them, so be it.

US law says you are wrong, please find some sane way to deal with it.

It does? How? If a person decides to ignore the laws of this land they are a fair target depending on what they are doing at the time.

Under Fouth Amendment it is illegal to use lethal force, except as a last resort to a reasonable, immedeate threat of serious bodily injury of death.

Tennessee v. Garner

You stupid fuck, the was settled back in post 23, why are you still running you commie mouth?

Tennessee v. Garner was settled by the Supreme Court and is the law of the land. Maybe it's time to come to terms with reality?

Wow, moving the goal posts again, eh? Since when are we talking about an escaping suspect? The individual in the OP was charging the officer with a knife raised.

Oh gosh, not the kneeling in front of the flag to protest! Don't they know that adults protest in the corner of their house?

They need to learn a lot of things, such as no state in our country says that a police officer or armed citizen can only use deadly force if they are threatened by a person with a deadly weapon. The second thing they need to learn is that most all of these deaths have one thing in common, and that is they didn't listen to the orders of the police officer(s). You want to stop black deaths at the hands of police officers, the answer is simple: promote everybody listening to their orders when confronted by authority.

But as I said, we are talking about adults with child like minds. Simple solutions don't ring a bell with them. They'd rather act out, cause tens of millions of dollars in damage, and accomplish absolutely nothing.

Who is "them" that you keep reffering to? Lefties? I'm a lefty and I have no problem with Police using deadly force IF AND ONLY IF SOMEONE'S LIFE is reasonably seen as under eminent threat.

Nothing "childish" about that, in fact that IS THE LAW in the US. Meanwhile your suggestion that its ok that people get pumped full of lead for mere resistance of arrest is the stupid, ignorant, position.
I would say someone coming at you with a knife is an eminent threat.

You're not very damn smart, are ya? I'm almost 70, if some 20 or 30 something decides they're going to beat me just because, I'll send them to their maker and take my chances with a jury.

...we are talking about when it is appropriate for the police to use deadly force, wtf are you talking about?

Well child, since you commies love the term "universal". See if you can wrap your little head around this "universal" concept. The right of self defense is "universal". It doesn't matter who it is, police or civilians. If the police are being attacked with weapons, that would include rocks, bricks, frozen water bottles, lasers, incendiaries, knives, fists, feet, clubs or anything else that could kill or cause sever injuries, they have every right to use deadly force. The same concepts apply to civilians. All people who go to work have the "universal" right to go home in the same physical condition as when they left for work. If you have a problem with that "universal" right, you need to move your ass to North Korea.

Here's another "universal" concept for ya. If some asshole can't live within the rules and laws of a civilized society, they should be removed from that society by what ever means necessary. If that includes locking them up or killing them, so be it.

It does? How? If a person decides to ignore the laws of this land they are a fair target depending on what they are doing at the time.

Under Fouth Amendment it is illegal to use lethal force, except as a last resort to a reasonable, immedeate threat of serious bodily injury of death.

Tennessee v. Garner

You stupid fuck, the was settled back in post 23, why are you still running you commie mouth?

Tennessee v. Garner was settled by the Supreme Court and is the law of the land. Maybe it's time to come to terms with reality?

Wow, moving the goal posts again, eh? Since when are we talking about an escaping suspect? The individual in the OP was charging the officer with a knife raised.

It's not narrowly about escaping, it's about the general standard of apropriate use of deadly force.

Tennessee v. Garner

It's not narrowly about escaping, it's about the general standard of apropriate use of deadly force.

Stop fucking lying. FROM YOUR LINK: " when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, the officer may not use deadly force to prevent escape,"

BTW turn on your spell check commie, you're just displaying more ignorance if you can spell a simple word like "appropriate".

Sorry, but that is our law. I'm a CCW holder in my state. Part of the course is 10 hours of class time which heavily stressed our laws that also reflects most laws in other states. Our law reads:

"A licensed CCW holder can use deadly force if it's believed that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serous bodily harm or death."

In other words, your life does not need to be in eminent threat to use deadly force. If you believe that serious bodily harm can come to you or others, you are permitted by law to use deadly force whether you are a police officer or legally armed citizen.

This is the ignorance of law I spoke about here. They are the people who are kneeling in protest at football games, protesting and blocking traffic in our streets, and of course those who riot and damage public and private property. That's who they are, along with those that support them like the Democrats.

Resisting arrest is not in itself posing serious bodily harm or death...duh.
Attacking a cop with a knife as a form of resisting arrest poses bodily harm or death.

Sure, in some situations there is an immediate threat and use of lethal force is reasonable, but in a lot of cases that keep making the news of late thats not the case and worse yet, police departments keep getting caught covering up the incidents instead of conducting internal investigations and holding professional misconduct accountable.
Every recent incident I’ve seen suggests the cops were totally warranted on their shootings. The Floyd incident has yet to be determined.

Forum List

Back