Another tragic death in John Travolta's family.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
So how was she being treated for breast cancer ?

Members in the cult of scientology are notorious for using unorthodox
medicines and medical practices. John Travolta's son Jett died of epilepsy that was being
treated with psychiatric drugs !?(and medicine for autism) Now his wife suddenly dies of breast cancer (which they kept secret for 2 whole years ??)

Here's an interview from 2013.

Last edited:
The Amish refuse meds all the time- there are a lot of people who don't trust our medical system- Steve McQueen didn't either- and BTW, I don't either- none of my 3 grand kids have been vaccinated and I haven't had a shot of anything except Novacain since I got out of the Military- in Dec 1968-

So how was she being treated for breast cancer ?

Members in the cult of scientology are notorious for using unorthodox
medicines and medical practices. John Travolta's son Jett died of epilepsy that was being
treated with psychiatric drugs !?(and medicine for autism) Now his wife suddenly dies of breast cancer (which they kept secret for 2 whole years ??)

Here's an interview from 2013.

That interview is meaningless. The woman has no direct knowledge of anything about the Travoltas, other than they were Scientologists.

I used to work for a guitar company just outside San Diego. One of the owners is a devout Scientologist. Some years before I started there, he had what was termed a "cardiac episode" that almost killed him. His partner, a devout Christian, was prepared to shut down the business if his partner died, simply because he had no interest in continuing in the absence of his friend and business partner of over 30 years. Thankfully, modern medicine came to the rescue and that guy is still alive and healthy today. I just don't buy that they would've eschewed modern medicine.

John Travolta has always been known to be a pretty private person, so I think it would follow that his wife was, as well. While I was surprised to learn that it was breast cancer which killed her, I'm not all too surprised that they didn't publicize it.

Make no mistake, I'm not defending Scientology in the slightest. I think it's a pretty weird gig. I just don't think it played a role in Kelly Preston "suddenly" dying...

That Scientology fuck should be fed to the bull sharks.
That is a corrupt organization.
It's a religion- it's meant to control people. They all are. Corruption comes from obtaining power over others or in hopes of gaining power over others. It's a religious endeavor acted on with zeal- similar to politics- both require devout adherence to attain the power over others and both sell fake bullshit as though they alone are the credible- and laughingly neither are IF one just looks around.

That Scientology fuck should be fed to the bull sharks.
That is a corrupt organization.
It's a religion- it's meant to control people. They all are. Corruption comes from obtaining power over others or in hopes of gaining power over others. It's a religious endeavor acted on with zeal- similar to politics- both require devout adherence to attain the power over others and both sell fake bullshit as though they alone are the credible- and laughingly neither are IF one just looks around.
Most other religions don't send women to seduce detractors and then falsely claim rape. That's the M.O. of the Scientologists.

Christian religions are not evil
Catholic is what? Can you say Jimmy Swaggart? The Bakers? Can you say control freaks? ALL religions work to control people through fear and intimidation and shaming- A.L.L.
1atrumpwrong.jpg

Forum List

Back