Another tragedy rooted in mental illness.

Who's "we"? That minority of Woke Panty Bunchers who are on the wrong side of every issue? Is that the "we" you are talking about Joe?

No, those who passed the Reconstruction Amendments, the 19th Amendment, the voting rights acts, etc. The Founding Slave Rapists wouldn't recognize this country today.

And we are all better off for it.

Now we need to fix their mistake on the Militia Amendment.

funny you should say this.. I visited a friend recently whom I had not seen in a long time, since before the plandemic. He seemed like a different person and the "new" dude was.. I will just say I didn't like what I saw.. seemed more angry than b4 (or visibly angry anyhow.. maybe b4, he just was good at hiding anger?) nd etc.. I never asked if he got the shot. He volunteered the info.. not sure why he did either.. Maybe even he was wondering what was going on inside him?
A lot of people really do seem to have gone totally bonkers due to the plandemic. I'm not sure what that's all about. I didn't lose my job but I did have some hard times, reduced hours, many inconveniences.... I've had covid, and I got it barely two months after my second shot. There is absolutely nothing different about me since before the plandemic, except being a little more wary of some things. I even ENJOYED some things about the pandemic! 😆 But....life goes on.. 😏 And it seems to have gone on for most people. So what the FUCK are they so fragile and shaken about????

Forum List

Back