Another Surprise Discovered: ObamaCare Found To Restrict Where You Live And Travel

If you like your plan you can keep your plan. Period. if you like your second home you can afford to pay a lot more for health insurance!! Period. :thup:

Obama-spin-master-politifake-503x640.jpg

these articles like many others offer no real evidence to back up what they are claiming such as:
Where in the bill is it and why was a copy of that part of the ACA not posted to support their allegations?

I see what they did there. Since the Obamacare plans don't cover out of network costs, people will be hesitant to travel. The word "restrict" is pure hyperbole though. As is the claim on where you live.

Welcome to the reality of buying private insurance.

This has always been true. I had to buy new insurance when I moved to California, my private plan in New York didn't have any in-network doctors outside of the City.

This is insane what has been exposed. People are going to be up the creek if they get sick on vacations and need medical care. This is more fuel that will create a fire strong enough to not vote these politicians back in office in 2014. They have betrayed the American people with this fraudulent law.

Residential, Travel Freedom Restricted In Latest ObamaCare Surprise - Investors.com

All ACA compliant plans (and damn near all of the so-called "junk plans") cover emergencies. If you get sick while you are travelling, you'll get the same care under these new plans as you would get under the old plans. There's enough bullshit in this massive wealth-redistribution stepping stone to single payer for it to lose public support without resorting to making up lies.

Last edited:
Show us that private insurance is not Found To Restrict Where You Live And Travel

can't have it both ways, folks

Forum List

Back