Another stupid democrat wants to suspend elections

This was being discussed yesterday in a couple of threads. Not that that matters, but I want to ask you this question.

You said, "Another stupid democrat...", I know about Governor Perdue, but what other Democrat(s) are you speaking about?

Immie
Obama is stupid. In my own opinion. He was told about that company and still gave him half of billion of dollars.

This was being discussed yesterday in a couple of threads. Not that that matters, but I want to ask you this question.

You said, "Another stupid democrat...", I know about Governor Perdue, but what other Democrat(s) are you speaking about?

Immie
Obama is stupid. In my own opinion. He was told about that company and still gave him half of billion of dollars.

Okay, wait a minute.

I'm confused. Your wording is "another stupid democrat wants to suspend elections". To me, that means that besides Gov. Perdue there is at least one other Democrat that has advocated the suspension of elections. I know of only Gov. Perdue. Do you know of others?

Immie

Sorry I confused you , I meant to say that just another stupid democrat. Most of them are far fetch to me .. I mean there are a few that are ok. I liked Clinton and wish Hilary would have won over Obama

Forum List

Back