Another Storyteller Drops Suit

Tomorrow, Godzilla will do a press conference telling his story of when in 1997, Donald Trump climbed up his leg and grabbed his vagina

Isn't this the same case/person that has tried numerous times to get Trump on these claims? Seems the cases have been either dismissed &/or thrown out for numerous reasons over the years, including Statute of Limitations.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

Those behind this need to be outed and held accountable!

This pisses me off!

Isn't this the same case/person that has tried numerous times to get Trump on these claims? Seems the cases have been either dismissed &/or thrown out for numerous reasons over the years, including Statute of Limitations.

Funny. Try doing a little more "credible" research on her.

Here, I did.......

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored | Huffington Post

3. The new Jane Doe child rape claim against Mr. Trump is consistent with verifiable facts about Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein, and has a powerful witness statement attached to it.

A third woman accused Mr. Trump of rape very recently. According to the Daily Mail, a woman filed an April 2016 lawsuit claiming that when she was thirteen years old she was held as a sex slave to Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein. The woman claimed to have a witness, “Tiffany Doe,” to the incidents. She filed the case in pro per, that is, without the assistance of a lawyer.

The case was dismissed by the court for technical filing errors. She then obtained a lawyer and the case was modified and refiled in New York federal court, against Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein.

AND...

New York’s five year statute of limitations on this claim — the legal deadline for filing — has long since run. However, Jane Doe’s attorney, Thomas Meagher, argues in his court filing that because she was threatened by Mr. Trump, she has been under duress all this time, and therefore she should be permitted additional time to come forward. Legally, this is calling “tolling” — stopping the clock, allowing more time to file the case. As a result, the complaint alleges, Jane Doe did not have “freedom of will to institute suit earlier in time.” He cites two New York cases which I have read and which do support tolling

Not sure what you may think is funny about this. I had made an observation that you tried to call me on, so I provided a link & quoted the relevant parts that substantiated my comments. I wasn't questioning her validity or her claims, that is for a court to decide.

Just the accusations of such a crime can provide the damage that the Clintons wanted to inflict on Trump because there is REAL, hard core information linking both Clintons to not only sexual assault but pedophilia as well and we are finding that out with the recent data dump of e-mails....plus we are learning that they participate in weird luciferian rituals that uses semen and blood. These people are fucking sick.

she dropped her suit because she got death threats from insane trumpsters.

Of course she did dear.

It says so in your link title fuckwit.

Unlike you, I do not believe everything I read simply because it supports my wishful thinking.

You used it support your claim dumbass.

she dropped her suit because she got death threats from insane trumpsters.

Of course she did dear.

It says so in your link title fuckwit.

Unlike you, I do not believe everything I read simply because it supports my wishful thinking.

You used it support your claim dumbass.

So you would not know sarcasm if it bit your arse. Figures.

So dropping the suit proves Trump didn't rape her?

What then does the fact the Juanita Brodderick never filed any charges, or lawsuit, ever, prove about the RWnut assumption that Bill Clinton raped HER?

Forum List

Back