Another slow march to normalcy

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Just as in 2009, another Democratic President must clean up a big mess left over from another departing Republican. President Obama inherited the great recession from Bush 43, and began America's slow march to normalcy. The economy improved, Osama Bin Laden was hunted down and killed, and a careful drawdown of American of troops was ordered. By 2020 The economy was in good shape, fighting in the middle east had eased, illegal border crossings were at an all time low, and America was respected as the only surviving superpower. - Enter Donald J Trump - High ranking, Senate confirmed cabinet and staff members with decades of experience under Obama were replaced with TV hosts, ex model bimbo's, and family members, over the next 4 years many were convicted of felonies, racism and sexism became stylish, Main Street economies all over the nation suffer, and COVID 19, which will kill half a million Americans before it's over was dismissed as a "hoax" with our beloved President promoting the ingesting of household cleansers and the zapping of UV rays as a cure.

So, here were are in 2021, and the cycle begins again. Just as in 2009, another Democratic President must clean up a big mess left over from another departing Republican. I'm wishing President Biden best of success, as America begins another slow march to normalcy.

Then I'll get on my knees and pray, we don't get fooled again...

YeglrXj.jpg

Appointing transexuals to important positions simply because they are transexual is returning to normal?

Our nation is truly fucked, if so.

Forcing women to share their sports with mentally ill boys isnt normal.
Forcing the military to approve people with a specific delusion, isnt normal.
Going from "i have a plan for covid" to "i have no plan for covid" isnt normal.
But at least we arent getting tweets, right?
Fuckin idiots.

On Biden's first day he kicked every tax paying American in the teeth.

All of his EO's sure don't help Americans. He signed the damned things and had no idea what he was signing.

Everything he's done so far sure hasn't helped America.

Slow march towards normalcy
View attachment 449239
In one video, he placed his hand on the shoulder of a girl who looks to be around 10, then moves it systematically until it is cupping her right breast, palm down. She grimaced, elbows him slightly and steps away. In other videos, he is heard to make lecherous comments about the children being 18 as he paws them.

It says much of Bill and Mac that they view this as normal.

Just as in 2009, another Democratic President must clean up a big mess left over from another departing Republican. President Obama inherited the great recession from Bush 43, and began America's slow march to normalcy. The economy improved, Osama Bin Laden was hunted down and killed, and a careful drawdown of American of troops was ordered. By 2020 The economy was in good shape, fighting in the middle east had eased, illegal border crossings were at an all time low, and America was respected as the only surviving superpower. - Enter Donald J Trump - High ranking, Senate confirmed cabinet and staff members with decades of experience under Obama were replaced with TV hosts, ex model bimbo's, and family members, over the next 4 years many were convicted of felonies, racism and sexism became stylish, Main Street economies all over the nation suffer, and COVID 19, which will kill half a million Americans before it's over was dismissed as a "hoax" with our beloved President promoting the ingesting of household cleansers and the zapping of UV rays as a cure.

So, here were are in 2021, and the cycle begins again. Just as in 2009, another Democratic President must clean up a big mess left over from another departing Republican. I'm wishing President Biden best of success, as America begins another slow march to normalcy.

Yeah let’s return to the O years, so we can get another Trump.

I don’t think you partisan Ds have given much thought to the consequences of your foolishness.

The left creates the messes.....blames em on the GOP....then claims they have to clean up the mess they made.

Unfortunately America will elect another republican who will destroy our economy again.

Clinton had to clean up the mess that reagan/bush the first left behind.

Our history is filled with conservatives destroying our economy followed by a moderate or liberal to clean the mess up.

I had to take economics all through college for my degree in accounting/finance. One of the courses was the economic history of our nation. Which was very fascinating.

We have been in this cycle of conservative destroys our economy with moderates and liberals cleaning it up for a very long time.

Conservative economics is the most irresponsible economic system. It destroys capitalism and economies.

Capitalism can only work if there is a free flow of capital throughout the whole economy. It will always fail without the proper regulation and taxation to prevent greed from concentrating most of the money in the hands of a few. Proper regulation and taxation will prevent the destruction of competition and innovation. Proper regulation and taxation will prevent jobs from leaving America.

Conservative capitalism left on it's own only destroys itself and our nation.

We have seen it happen over and over and over again. Yet Americans just don't learn.

Unfortunately America will elect another republican who will destroy our economy again.

Our history is filled with conservatives destroying our economy followed by a moderate or liberal to clean the mess up.

I had to take economics all through college for my degree in accounting/finance. One of the courses was the economic history of our nation. Which was very fascinating.

We have been in this cycle of conservative destroys our economy with moderates and liberals cleaning it up for a very long time.

Conservative economics is the most irresponsible economic system. It destroys capitalism and economies.

Capitalism can only work if there is a free flow of capital throughout the whole economy. It will always fail without the proper regulation and taxation to prevent greed from concentrating most of the money in the hands of a few. Proper regulation and taxation will prevent the destruction of competition and innovation. Proper regulation and taxation will prevent jobs from leaving America.

We have seen it happen over and over and over again. Yet Americans just don't learn.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO. What a load of horse shit you posted.

American's are about to learn what a jack ass was just elected. He has done nothing for Americans or America. And he's one of your lovely Democrats.

I hate to break to you hun, but. you've been on your knees since at least 2008 sucking Dem Dick.

So you are saying that Jimmy Carter was actually the conservative and Ronald Reagan the liberal?

Well, that is certainly an entertaining take on things.

I don't understand why people keep forgetting the slogan of the 1992 election and the condition of our nation.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

Our economy was on the verge of collapse by the time Clinton took office.

He did a very good job of cleaning up the mess left by bush the first.

It was THREE consecutive democratic presidents who had to clean up the mess left by THREE consecutive republican presidents.

Regulation isnt capitalism.
Goddamn, you nutters are so stupid

capitalism
[ˈkapədlˌizəm]

NOUN
  1. an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

You have no clue about capitalism or economics other than regurgitating liberal talking points on how much they hate capitalism.

I don't understand why people keep forgetting the slogan of the 1992 election and the condition of our nation.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

It was THREE consecutive democratic presidents who had to clean up the mess left by THREE consecutive republican presidents.
T

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!

It's the mindless partisanship that is the problem here. You are acting as a fundamentalist here, and not a rational individual.

the economy was in about the worst shape imaginable under Carter. It improved under Reagan. it was in good shape under Clinton. It was mixed to poor under both the Bush. it was great under Trump until C ovid.

An intelligent poster would not be making this into such a ridiculously simple-minded dichotomy.

All you are doing is playing Cowboys and Indians here.

Forum List

Back