Another Sleazy Cruz Campaign Tactic In Iowa....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Following his "official document" scam mailed to Iowa voters, it's now being reported that Cruz operatives were telling Carson voters at caucus locations that Carson was suspending his campaign and heading to Florida. As it turns out, what Carson really said was that he was heading to Florida to get a new set of clothes. And the surgeon isn't happy about the deceit used. Did it matter in the end? Probably not. But it gives pause to his claims of being a righteous Christian and proves Rubio's claims that Cruz will say and do anything to get elected. :hmpf:

126fbd53c880c7974915d43124b296b8.jpg

As it turns out, what Carson really said was that he was heading to Florida to get a new set of clothes.
He had to go all the way from Iowa to Florida to get clothes? dOcToR dEmEnTo is even crazier than I thought. I can't understand why he isn't leading this thing.

• Banned
As it turns out, what Carson really said was that he was heading to Florida to get a new set of clothes.
He had to go all the way from Iowa to Florida to get clothes? dOcToR dEmEnTo is even crazier than I thought. I can't understand why he isn't leading this thing.

It was a SET of clothes...probably for New Hampshire weather. Hey, it's hardball politics and I'm for it when necessary, especially against a Rat candidate that's pulling every stunt in the book. So now we know running against Cruz is same as running against a Rat, eh? eh? eh? (shallow pun reminding readers Cruz is a canadian). :lol:

It was a SET of clothes...probably for New Hampshire weather. Hey, it's hardball politics and I'm for it when necessary, especially against a Rat candidate that's pulling every stunt in the book. So now we know running against Cruz is same as running against a Rat, eh? eh? eh? (shallow pun reminding readers Cruz is a canadian). :lol:
Come on, you mean to tell me he couldn't have his SET of clothes shipped to him? Please, that is just crazy. Next thing we'll hear is that he was bicycling to Florida because he left his car there along with his clothes, not thinking he was going to need either.

I think you can start calling Ted Cruz--"Trickey Dickey." He's always been a political opportunist--and it's in your face now. He'll do anything to win--and this proves it.

12650957_10205484385811245_5964490807944890822_n.jpg

Calgary_Cruz_short.jpg

• Banned
Come on, you mean to tell me he couldn't have his SET of clothes shipped to him? Please, that is just crazy. Next thing we'll hear is that he was bicycling to Florida because he left his car there along with his clothes, not thinking he was going to need either.

Cruz personally apologized to Carson for the creepy tactics......Carson didn't buy it.

You two have a whine fest. all of a sudden you on the left is worried over dirty tactics when you support the dirtiest party Famous for slime tactics, progressive/commie/dem

• Banned
You two have a whine fest. all of a sudden you on the left is worried over dirty tactics when you support the dirtiest party Famous forslime tactics , progressive/commie/dem

I'm a Rubio supporter. :lol:

Forum List

Back