Another SJW caught lying and pretending to be black, preferred pronouns they and them

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
"A high-profile Indiana activist known for racial and social justice advocacy has apologized for lying about being Black, according to a published report.

Satchuel Cole, who uses they and them pronouns, has worked with Indiana chapters of Black Lives Matter and Showing Up for Racial Justice and apologized in a social media post for taking “space as a Black person while knowing I am white," the Indianapolis Star reported."

"Questions about the racial identity of Cole, who was born Jennifer Lynn Benton, were first reported by BlackIndyLIVE.com. Benton changed their name to Satchuel Cole in 2010."

1600658567679.png

I looked up the they and them gender. It seems that instead of saying "Satchuel went to a movie.", one should say "They went to a movie.". If a friend invites you over for dinner and you're on the phone with him, instead of saying "I will be there in a few minutes.", you say "They will be there in a few minutes.". It also changes term's of possession or belonging to. You no longer say, "That is my car." It is now "That is their car.".

I read an article a few weeks ago where it caused momentary confusion at a doctor's office. A kid was at the doctor's office for some reason or other. The parents referred to their son as "they" and the staff was inquiring about another kid.

"A high-profile Indiana activist known for racial and social justice advocacy has apologized for lying about being Black, according to a published report.

Satchuel Cole, who uses they and them pronouns, has worked with Indiana chapters of Black Lives Matter and Showing Up for Racial Justice and apologized in a social media post for taking “space as a Black person while knowing I am white," the Indianapolis Star reported."

"Questions about the racial identity of Cole, who was born Jennifer Lynn Benton, were first reported by BlackIndyLIVE.com. Benton changed their name to Satchuel Cole in 2010."

View attachment 391197

I looked up the they and them gender. It seems that instead of saying "Satchuel went to a movie.", one should say "They went to a movie.". If a friend invites you over for dinner and you're on the phone with him, instead of saying "I will be there in a few minutes.", you say "They will be there in a few minutes.". It also changes term's of possession or belonging to. You no longer say, "That is my car." It is now "That is their car.".

I read an article a few weeks ago where it caused momentary confusion at a doctor's office. A kid was at the doctor's office for some reason or other. The parents referred to their son as "they" and the staff was inquiring about another kid.
Cult lingo is nothing new.

KING JAMES BIBLE, 1611
James 2:15–17

If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

The party is never over ... the human race is one perpetual party
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. — 2 Peter 3:3–7

I have friends that live there and they have not heard of such a person.

KING JAMES BIBLE, 1611

If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

You're right, I guess it should read:

"If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto the hypothetical individual who's identity and gender are at this point in time still indeterminate, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give the hypothetical individual who's identity and gender are at this point in time still indeterminate not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone."

KING JAMES BIBLE, 1611

You're right, I guess it should read:

"If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto the hypothetical individual who's identity and gender are at this point in time still indeterminate, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give the hypothetical individual who's identity and gender are at this point in time still indeterminate not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone."
There was one early version of the King James Bible that contained a misprint somewhere in the Book of Ruth: "he" instead of "she" …

It gained instant infamy, every copy of it that could be found was burned, and the publishing house was set on fire, so it was quite a few years before the error could be corrected and a new edition printed.

Forum List

Back