Another Shooting

"seems to be 15 yo girl dead, Very little info other than there was a fight, girl may have been defending herself with a knife"

Or the girl with the knife was about to stab another girl, or she came at the cop. I really don't think the cop up and shot her for no reason.

"seems to be 15 yo girl dead, Very little info other than there was a fight, girl may have been defending herself with a knife"

Or the girl with the knife was about to stab another girl, or she came at the cop. I really don't think the cop up and shot her for no reason.
Thought some of that too, if she was in the process of stabbing someone maybe he didnt have to time to wait

Thought some of that too, if she was in the process of stabbing someone maybe he didnt have to time to wait
He better have had his video going because the victim of the girl's attack is going to deny she was being attacked.

I've never seen a Black neighborhood like this.

Meanwhile....

1618969969068.png
Black crime has become the cancer of our nation and an insult to the honest black, blue collar Americans of this country.

Why is it that the same people who think it was OK for Kyle Rittenhouse to murder two people "in self-defense" also think a 16-year-old girl defending herself with a knife somehow deserved to be shot dead?

Make it make sense.

Why is it that the same people who think it was OK for Kyle Rittenhouse to murder two people "in self-defense" also think a 16-year-old girl defending herself with a knife somehow deserved to be shot dead?

Make it make sense.

She "sacrificed her life for justice" - Nancy Pelosi

seems to be 15yo girl dead, Very little info other than there was a fight, girl may have been defending herself with a knife, cop rolled up and shot her.
BREAKING: 15 Year Old Girl Shot and Killed by Police in Columbus, Ohio | TigerDroppings.com
I heard LeBron, the Chinese lover posted on the cops social media " your next" . Anyone that supports that no good piece of shit and the NBA is foolish as foolish can be . Move to China you 7 foot piece of shit . Take your family with you.

The 15yo was about to stab to death another child...tge policeman acted to save another life.

Are we really going to blame the police for shooting another violent armed criminal?

Here are some tips for those who don't want to be shot by the police:

1. STOP BREAKING THE LAW

2. STOP RESISTING ARREST

3. STOP ILLEGALLY ATTACKING / THREATENING PEOPLE - ESPECIALLY THE POLICE - WITH WEAPONS

Make it make sense.

She wasn't defending herself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back