Another Senator Tunes Out On His Constituency.

Yup. The Dems swung too far left, but Joe's gonna haul them back to sanity. I'm thinking of the future. The election is what has irrevocably split the right in two.
I don't think Joe is going to haul anything anywhere, the Far Left (FL) is not going to go quietly at all. I don't know what the actual split is in the House between the FL and the Moderates, but it's going to be tough for Pelosi to rule with her reduced majority. Can they pass the more moderate stuff without support from the FL? The FL is not going to get the things they want, and they're going to agitate like hell for the next 2 years with threats to primary people in 2022. Interesting to see if the FL does holdout for the things they want, and if it ends up where the House Dems can't do anything within their own caucus. I doubt any of the Repubs will help the Dems do anything without stuff they want included. Which will piss off the FL even more if the Moderates actually compromise with the GOP. All of which means IMHO that the Dem could lose the House in 2022.

And you are a Far Right (FR) who would rather die from a hail of gunfire (actually have someone else do the dying) rather than have the Moderates from both parties start to pull the same wagon. What this will do is cement the Moderates and draw in more moderates. It's going to cost the FL and the FR seats and glory be on that one.
There’s no moderates today you either are for the US and the Constitution by being a conservative or you’re not and vote democrat. There’s no middle ground left to stand on. USA yes or no. That’s what you have to work with.
Speak for yourself. All you're doing is trying to strong arm people into accepting your way as the only way to be loyal to our country.

Wanna know who else does that? FASCISTS.
I realize Canada is basically fucked. You have cops invading homes with too many people in them, language laws and a guy in black face running the country telling you how racist you are. You think keeping a free society is fascism yet live under one now and consider that freedom. You’re the last person I would entrust with freedom. You’re kinda fascist.
You don't give me one option (yours) and tell me it's the only way to love my country. Go to hell.

Yup. The Dems swung too far left, but Joe's gonna haul them back to sanity. I'm thinking of the future. The election is what has irrevocably split the right in two.
I don't think Joe is going to haul anything anywhere, the Far Left (FL) is not going to go quietly at all. I don't know what the actual split is in the House between the FL and the Moderates, but it's going to be tough for Pelosi to rule with her reduced majority. Can they pass the more moderate stuff without support from the FL? The FL is not going to get the things they want, and they're going to agitate like hell for the next 2 years with threats to primary people in 2022. Interesting to see if the FL does holdout for the things they want, and if it ends up where the House Dems can't do anything within their own caucus. I doubt any of the Repubs will help the Dems do anything without stuff they want included. Which will piss off the FL even more if the Moderates actually compromise with the GOP. All of which means IMHO that the Dem could lose the House in 2022.

And you are a Far Right (FR) who would rather die from a hail of gunfire (actually have someone else do the dying) rather than have the Moderates from both parties start to pull the same wagon. What this will do is cement the Moderates and draw in more moderates. It's going to cost the FL and the FR seats and glory be on that one.
There’s no moderates today you either are for the US and the Constitution by being a conservative or you’re not and vote democrat. There’s no middle ground left to stand on. USA yes or no. That’s what you have to work with.
Speak for yourself. All you're doing is trying to strong arm people into accepting your way as the only way to be loyal to our country.

Wanna know who else does that? FASCISTS.
I realize Canada is basically fucked. You have cops invading homes with too many people in them, language laws and a guy in black face running the country telling you how racist you are. You think keeping a free society is fascism yet live under one now and consider that freedom. You’re the last person I would entrust with freedom. You’re kinda fascist.
You don't give me one option (yours) and tell me it's the only way to love my country. Go to hell.
If you loved your country and better loved your freedom that is supposed to come with it you wouldn’t put up with that shit.

You either are for the US and the Constitution by being a conservative or you’re not and vote democrat.... USA yes or no. That’s what you have to work with.
Nuh uh. Conservatives do not have the only answer, the only right opinions. What you conservatives are involved in right now is actually a clear authoritarian takeover of our country. Or you wish you were. THAT IS FASCIST. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't realize it, but you are wrong about Trump and wrong about patriotism. You are in the wrong country if you think that kind of bullying is going to work.

Yes there are. Arizona has moved to the center. There are no conservatives in the Republican Party. The Trump Republican Party is a party of right wing Nazis.

All kinds of evidence and there is more every day.
The SCYTL servers that our military confiscated in a raid in Frankfort, Germany is all the proof that is needed. Once those servers are in the possession of Sidney Powell and Rudy Guiliani, the election is a good as overturned.
They're imaginary.

(That means she'll never get them)
---U.S. military seizes Scytl servers tied to election fraud....Texas Representative Louie Gohmert told broadcaster Chris Salcedo on Friday during a segment on Newsmax that the U.S. Army forces raided the Spanish-based election data firm Scytl and retrieved company servers in Germany that are possibly connected to recent U.S. election fraud.
“I was told that there was a Tweet in German in Germany that the U.S. Army had gone in and seized the Scytl server… so there are all sorts of games being played,” the representative from Texas. “Somebody ordered the U.S. Army… to go in and seize the server.”---

Fake news. The US military has no authority to do so. Any military leader who was involved in such a thing should be court-martialed

Cool!
When Marco 'establishment' Rubio senses any pressure from his constituency to buck the Deep State he's Johnny on the spot to swing into action & totally squelch the volume of his constituencies demands. I've been warning my fellow board members for sometime now about these self serving Duopoly profe$$ional politician$ that campaign on issues known to be popular with the targeted constituency, then once elected just do whatever they want to do. Marco is just one out of many phonies that prove out to be disingenuous & in all reality are @ best moral cowards.

Total split in the Republican Party! That ought to make it easy to keep them the minority in Congress for however long you folks want to keep this up.

You got that right OL for "A divided house cannot stand".

When Marco 'establishment' Rubio senses any pressure from his constituency to buck the Deep State he's Johnny on the spot to swing into action & totally squelch the volume of his constituencies demands. I've been warning my fellow board members for sometime now about these self serving Duopoly profe$$ional politician$ that campaign on issues known to be popular with the targeted constituency, then once elected just do whatever they want to do. Marco is just one out of many phonies that prove out to be disingenuous & in all reality are @ best moral cowards.

this last ditch effort by Retardicans is the longest of long-shots so far, the chances to succeed are sub microscopic, not measurable by current technology...

View attachment 437052

High end electronic digital readout micrometers can verify variations down to 1: 100,000 of an inch. Sub-microscopic(1 millionth of an inch) variations can be picked up using Laser technology.

---U.S. military seizes Scytl servers tied to election fraud....Texas Representative Louie Gohmert told broadcaster Chris Salcedo on Friday during a segment on Newsmax that the U.S. Army forces raided the Spanish-based election data firm Scytl and retrieved company servers in Germany that are possibly connected to recent U.S. election fraud.
“I was told that there was a Tweet in German in Germany that the U.S. Army had gone in and seized the Scytl server… so there are all sorts of games being played,” the representative from Texas. “Somebody ordered the U.S. Army… to go in and seize the server.”---
Fake news. The US military has no authority to do so. Any military leader who was involved in such a thing should be court-martialed
You really want it to be fake news. And any military leader who helps Trump remain in power should get a medal.

All kinds of evidence and there is more every day.
The SCYTL servers that our military confiscated in a raid in Frankfort, Germany is all the proof that is needed. Once those servers are in the possession of Sidney Powell and Rudy Guiliani, the election is a good as overturned.
They're imaginary.

(That means she'll never get them)

It would be an act of war.

I tried to explain that to these idiots the last time they posted it.

Prove that a majority of Rubio's constituency thinks Biden won by fraud.

Marco is your typical GOP ubiquitous “empty suit “

You either are for the US and the Constitution by being a conservative or you’re not and vote democrat.... USA yes or no. That’s what you have to work with.
Nuh uh. Conservatives do not have the only answer, the only right opinions. What you conservatives are involved in right now is actually a clear authoritarian takeover of our country. Or you wish you were. THAT IS FASCIST. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't realize it, but you are wrong about Trump and wrong about patriotism. You are in the wrong country if you think that kind of bullying is going to work.
So republicans are the fascists. Marching in the streets assaulting people, destroying property, committing arson, vandalism, harassing people online for saying unapproved party propaganda, closing your business, making you stay home, not allowing you to visit family or friends, sending the cops to your door if you don’t obey, shutting down any speech at campuses they don’t agree with...

I could go on for hours. And you think conservatives are fascists? You’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back