Another school district ditches honors classes in the name of ‘equity and inclusion’

I think this is absolutely horrible. I want airplanes that don't crash, and bridges that don't fall down. But without special classes for students who are gifted at math, I don't see how that will be possible. Getting rid of these classes is pure evil.

This kind of thing has been getting more and more common. I've been keeping track of things like this at my blog, where I have a category called "dumbing down." You can see it at this link: Dumbing down – Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog

Another school district ditches honors classes in the name of ‘equity and inclusion’ | The College Fix

Another school district ditches honors classes in the name of ‘equity and inclusion’

By Dave Huber

June 26, 2021

Another school board has decided that honors classes will have to be done away with … in the name of “equity and inclusion.”

According to The Globe and Mail, the Vancouver School Board declared its math and science honors courses “do not comply” with the district’s goal of “ensuring that all students can participate in every aspect of the curriculum.”

The district said in a statement that its revised curriculum requires “an inclusive model of education” so “all students will be able to participate in the curriculum fulsomely.”
Muslims want to be among us. That is why inclusion is talked about. They made people to think about that acting good, being deceptive. Muslims want people to think that Muslims are for equity. That is a lie. Muslims want people to think about Muslims, and that is all. Left people need to wake up. Muslims will torture people to death when they don't pay a tax that they enforce. World wide ask and receive, which is God's image, giving to god's image what is God's will stop Satan from using his product called money, through Muslims.

Muslims want to be among us. That is why inclusion is talked about. They made people to think about that acting good, being deceptive. Muslims want people to think that Muslims are for equity. That is a lie. Muslims want people to think about Muslims, and that is all. Left people need to wake up. Muslims will torture people to death when they don't pay a tax that they enforce. World wide ask and receive, which is God's image, giving to god's image what is God's will stop Satan from using his product called money, through Muslims.
The left is stupid....for all of their prattle and joking about Darwinian wisdom and the subsequent harm to one's own future they are the leaders is self deprecation. Sharia law sucks....but if I had to live with it I would appreciate several parts of that law.....

1.) Chastity of the female,... ( let's face it western liberalization makes our women into proud and promiscuous sluts )
2.) Zero Tolerance for sexual deviants... ( Sayonara Gaybies and Lesbos )
3.) Children learn responsibility early on... ( This too would be a welcomed change to our current Status Quo)

Of course there are many more horrible negatives....but these above? I could actually live with those.

JO

I think this is absolutely horrible. I want airplanes that don't crash, and bridges that don't fall down. But without special classes for students who are gifted at math, I don't see how that will be possible. Getting rid of these classes is pure evil.

This kind of thing has been getting more and more common. I've been keeping track of things like this at my blog, where I have a category called "dumbing down." You can see it at this link: Dumbing down – Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog

Another school district ditches honors classes in the name of ‘equity and inclusion’ | The College Fix

By Dave Huber

June 26, 2021

Another school board has decided that honors classes will have to be done away with … in the name of “equity and inclusion.”

According to The Globe and Mail, the Vancouver School Board declared its math and science honors courses “do not comply” with the district’s goal of “ensuring that all students can participate in every aspect of the curriculum.”

The district said in a statement that its revised curriculum requires “an inclusive model of education” so “all students will be able to participate in the curriculum fulsomely.”
Oh the special classes will still exist....but it will be for the top 1% if the income bracket....like it was until about 1950...... we had fifty glorious years of learning that produced hundreds of genius minds....now we are sadly destroying our own future.

Forum List

Back