Another Scandal for Palin

LOL, another scandal.

you mean like all those other 19 that were thrown out of court or dismissed..

and we are suppose to take as real evidence by a site called alakaWTF.:lol:

It appears True Conservative values are not followed in her own home

The Immoral Minority: The Law, the Willow, and the Wicked Witch of Wasilla.

Well, the immoral minority says it is so, so it absolutely must be so.

God, please can you send less cretins into the world. Thanks.

Ever notice how infatuated the left is with Palin? I think it's cuz there's no hotties on the left and they have to travel across party lines for a hot chick. Or at least the frothing at the mouth lefties think that.

How many Palin threads you suppose there are ratio-wise between right and left? I'd say 50+ to 1, and that's conservative.

They just can't help but foam at the mouth.

Another infected with Palin hate syndrome,truly pathetic.

It's called mental retardation. Oh wait ... in PC that's mentally challenged. Truth is, Palin would be a Godsend for the left. She's about the one thing that could get the Obama lama re-elected.

They're too fucking stupid for their own good.:lol:

Ever notice how infatuated the left is with Palin? I think it's cuz there's no hotties on the left and they have to travel across party lines for a hot chick. Or at least the frothing at the mouth lefties think that.

How many Palin threads you suppose there are ratio-wise between right and left? I'd say 50+ to 1, and that's conservative.

Their obsession is quite concerning really. It's a sign of desperation, I guess. I keep seeing all this threads announcing her latest 'scandel', such as getting paid or some other outrage. I guess they're trying to hide the almighty fuck up that their Messiah is making by deflecting and Palin is the easiest target.

Their obsession is quite concerning really. It's a sign of desperation, I guess. I keep seeing all this threads announcing her latest 'scandel', such as getting paid or some other outrage. I guess they're trying to hide the almighty fuck up that their Messiah is making by deflecting and Palin is the easiest target.

exactly, and so is all these ginned up reports of all these so called threats.
and lets remember folks, the Lamestream media is playing a big hand in all this.

the link is bad but i will say this...the continued calling of palin as hot is just beyond me...and since when is the defination of a good political or leader done by looks....stop being a dickhead

That's rather obvious. Sad thing is, they can't do better than "Rush", "Palin" or "tea Party-ers". Besides trying to relive the Bush administration as if now isn't happening.

They elected a colossal fuckup and can't defend him. It's as obvious as daylight.

Another moronic Palin thread form a leftwingnut moron. What a shock.:cuckoo:

See, now here we agree. Why are we still bothering to talk shit about this woman?

Though I also wonder why the media is still bothering to cover her in the first place.

For the same reason the media elected your candidate. Because they have THAT much sway and can.

Forum List

Back