Another right-wing group investigated by the FBI

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
The "Guardians of the Free Republics", an anarchist group has apparently made threats against 30 of the 50 Governors.

The FBI is investigating.

Virginia Politics Blog - McDonnell, other governors receive letter threatening 'removal' if they don't resign

Guardians of the free Republics: Could threats spark violence? / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Here is the group's web site:

Guardians of the Free Republics

So? You are aware that McCain was left of center and Bush was also? The Republican party is run by the slightly left of center not by right wing whack jobs. Neo Cons in fact are Left of center people that got TIRED of how far left the Democrats had moved, they are left of center themselves but only a bit.

I always loved the argument that Bush was far right. Most sane people laugh every time you dumb asses make the claim. As for the religious right? It has no real power. Hasn't since at least the early 90's.

Keep proving just how fucking STUPID you are.

• Banned
So? You are aware that McCain was left of center and Bush was also? The Republican party is run by the slightly left of center not by right wing whack jobs. Neo Cons in fact are Left of center people that got TIRED of how far left the Democrats had moved, they are left of center themselves but only a bit.

I always loved the argument that Bush was far right. Most sane people laugh every time you dumb asses make the claim. As for the religious right? It has no real power. Hasn't since at least the early 90's.

Are you aware how nasty and bitter you sound here?

Feel free to point out where my OP was accusatory?

All I said was that a right-wing anarchist group was being investigated by the FBI for some threats they made. I didn't say they were guilty, I didn't imply anything but the facts.

Why don't you save your venom for a situation that calls for it, k?

The "Guardians of the Free Republics", an anarchist group has apparently made threats against 30 of the 50 Governors.

Virginia Politics Blog - McDonnell, other governors receive letter threatening 'removal' if they don't resign

Guardians of the free Republics: Could threats spark violence? / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Up until Bush's final year or so virtually all right wingers of all flavors supported him.
Except for some libertarians and such and most of them would not even speak out against Bush.
They kept proving how stupid they were.

Bush kept setting record defecits and pretty much doubled the national debt, but little outrage was heard form the right till Obama got in office.

Last edited:

Are you aware how nasty and bitter you sound here?

Feel free to point out where my OP was accusatory?

All I said was that a right-wing anarchist group was being investigated by the FBI for some threats they made. I didn't say they were guilty, I didn't imply anything but the facts.

Why don't you save your venom for a situation that calls for it, k?

It was all he had....

You do realize that anarchists are not right, nor are they left, Vast. When it comes to these types of groups, they are unique unto themselves.
Just like Nazi's are not a fringe left group, nor are the Aryan Nation a fringe right group.
Try looking at each party as in a full circle and not a not a straight left and right side.

You do realize that anarchists are not right, nor are they left, Vast. When it comes to these types of groups, they are unique unto themselves.
Just like Nazi's are not a fringe left group, nor are the Aryan Nation a fringe right group.
Try looking at each party as in a full circle and not a not a straight left and right side.

Anarchist was my term. I used it because the main intent of these folks seems to be the dismantling of the government.

Extreme Libertarians, which is what this group appears to be, are Anarchists.

I'm not saying all Libertarians are Anarchists, but people who take it to the extreme most certainly are.

Though, I have to say, their message does not seem to indicate violence in any way...

Health care in itself is just a distraction from our real problem of future fiscal near falure of the USA.

We must learn to be satisfied with less.

Health care in itself is just a distraction from our real problem of future fiscal near falure of the USA.

That's right.
Be satisfied with less, you don't deserve it. And if you earned it, we're taking it from you. Get used to it.
:cuckoo:

Really? That's an incredible statement you just made UScitizen.
Sounds like your good with dumming down America to get in line with the rest of the world. incredible

I first heard about this group this early afternoon. I took the news account with a grain of salt for obvious reasons.

But, in fairness, I don't like the letters sent to the various State Houses. There does seem to be the suggestion (hint) of a "threat" laid between the lines in those letters.

And so, out of curiosity, I figured the time had come to see what I could find out about that group. Turned out not to be too difficult:

NOT loving what they "stand" for. I am getting the whiff of another agenda. Of course, maybe I'm just at "odds" with the Guardian Elders?

(Did Elrond Hubbard draft this stuff?)

Last edited:

Anarchist was my term. I used it because the main intent of these folks seems to be the dismantling of the government.

Extreme Libertarians, which is what this group appears to be, are Anarchists.

I'm not saying all Libertarians are Anarchists, but people who take it to the extreme most certainly are.

Though, I have to say, their message does not seem to indicate violence in any way...
Again, I say it's not a right wing, nor a left wing issue. These groups are unique unto themsleve. No republican nor would any democrat condone these types of groups. Yet, here you are placing blame.

They're anarchists.
Probably more closely associated with the left than right, but the journalistic pieces say they don't have a party affiliation at all.

Forum List

Back