Another Republican FAIL

So what's wrong with educators being required to stay within an approved curriculum for the topic they are paid to teach?

So what's wrong with educators being required to stay within an approved curriculum for the topic they are paid to teach?

Leftists hate it because it produces children who have a chance of thinking outside their indoctrination! We can't actually have educated children who know how to solve problems, can we?

Kids who are taught to be problem solvers actually might grow up to -- GASP!!!!!! -- NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT!

Yup, I was all for a red wave... :wink_2:

... because

Seems like everytime Republicans fail, things get a lot worse... :itsok:

I'm glad Republicans won the House, it could help cut back on the nothing but failures, corruptions and national embarrassments of the Biden years.

Last edited:
Cochise County is refusing to certify the Democratic Party victories, like butthurt toddlers. This could turn out to be an AWESOME Republican FAIL.
4i6Ckte.gif

Folks - they're just morons!

1669704643516.png

What's wrong with the STATE saying what a college professor can't teach?

Really? Have you been so nazified you can't see the problem?

Even college professors are paid to educate, not indoctrinate. It's not their job to create little commie clones of themselves. A teacher's personal ideology has no place in any classroom. They are supposed to be teaching their students how to think, and the topic at hand, so they can develop their own ideology. Now tell me what I got wrong here.

Even college professors are paid to educate, not indoctrinate. It's not their job to create little commie clones of themselves. A teacher's personal ideology has no place in any classroom. They are supposed to be teaching their students how to think, and the topic at hand, so they can develop their own ideology. Now tell me what I got wrong here.
Who's doing the indoctrinating, the professors or the politicians trying to muzzle them?

1. Companies are looking to see if college degrees are essential for many positions, or if training will suffice.
Why subject kids to massive debt and indoctrination unnecessarily?

2. Because TAXPAYERS want their kids taught real subject matter, not bullshit.

3. What is "nazified" about not wanting CRT taught? That is fake history. You have any other examples of Nazi behavior?

Forum List

Back