Another reason why I am against big govt

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
“For younger people coming along, we got to be able to find a way to balance these programs or we’re gonna find ourselves in a heap of trouble,” he said. He added that he was not in favour of raising taxes as a way of balancing the books, but was open to adjusting “long-term benefits not for current retirees”
These dickheads FORCE ME to invest in this shit, and then want to cut me out? I would much rather handle my own healthcare as a senior and invested my money in how i saw fit.
Just imagine what these pieces of shit would do if they fully controlled healthcare!
WAKE UP people. Fuck

“For younger people coming along, we got to be able to find a way to balance these programs or we’re gonna find ourselves in a heap of trouble,” he said. He added that he was not in favour of raising taxes as a way of balancing the books, but was open to adjusting “long-term benefits not for current retirees”
These dickheads FORCE ME to invest in this shit, and then want to cut me out? I would much rather handle my own healthcare as a senior and invested my money in how i saw fit.
Just imagine what these pieces of shit would do if they fully controlled healthcare!
WAKE UP people. Fuck
Social Security was a scam from day 1. All it did was rob people of the opportunity to create wealth for themselves.

"raise the retirement age"
How about go fuck yourself

The Next Brilliant Democrat Parody proposal to “save” social security from going bankrupt will probably be something like keep collecting the social security taxes, raise that tax rate, eliminate the cap completely AND raise the minimum retirement age to 100 or 115. And it makes sense, too, because nobody will be able to withdraw any retirement income out of it!

Well, except the government. Fuck. There goes the plan.

All that money the government takes from you for SS...now they hope you DIE before you collect 1 cent of benefits then they keep every last dime of your money.

Government's latest brilliant idea...raise the retirement age to 70 so you can stand all day on the factory floor working at age 70. Then hopefully you will just drop dead on the job without ever collecting a single SS check.

Government's latest brilliant idea...raise the retirement age to 70 so you can stand all day on the factory floor working at age 70. Then hopefully you will just drop dead on the job without ever collecting a single SS check.
Winner!

Forum List

Back