Another reason to LOVE AOC.

Considering climate change has been happening for several billion years they won't ever have a baby, and that's a good thing. We don't need anyone else raised by loons.

A dem threatens to hold her breath until she gets what she wants... :auiqs.jpg: Dems are 2 year olds who fall to the ground and throw tantrums.

Yeah and biden keeps lettin em across the border by the millions.
Hey, Mexican's have solved the gas crisis while white snowflakes sit at home and cry about Biden.

This is America. You can do it. They will

1653007170853.png

Considering climate change has been happening for several billion years they won't ever have a baby, and that's a good thing. We don't need anyone else raised by loons.
No not like this. Ask NASA. You're a right wing wacko listening to alternative facts. STFU will you? We are destroying this planet. Not the economy, the planet.

So much for Capitalism being a great ism. Turns out it's just another ISM.

No not like this. Ask NASA. You're a right wing wacko listening to alternative facts. STFU will you? We are destroying this planet. Not the economy, the planet.

What's a big climate change complaint? Antarctica is melting? Well 350 million years it had no ice and was a continent. That's why we recently discovered plant life buried under the ice.

Earth was once covered in ice and thawed from excessive heat way before man.

We lost the ozone layer which caused a mass extinction.

Those are a few examples of natural occurrence. Billions of years before man showed up earth has world wide fires and storms and floods, a total reversal of the poles, tectonic activity so great it split land masses, and more. Earth is not static, it's in a constant state of change. Always has been, always will be. Climate change is Earth's natural state.

Yeah we know...any day now. I've got some old National Geographics that are many decades old with climate change science articles that didn't age well. The current nonsense won't either, but they have many dolts believing every word they say and not considering the vast amounts of money these "researchers" get to come to a specific conclusion. Climate science is bought and paid for, but I don't expect a leftist to understand.

You can shut down U.S. Carbon output to ZERO and China and India will still be doing what they are, as will other developing countries like those in Africa and elsewhere.
If you want the U.S. to develop alternative energy, its a hell of a lot easier to do it when we are wealthy as a country.
Cheap energy = economic growth. Economic growth means there is money for investment. Some how whacko Dems decided if you punish Americans hard enough you can force them to develop alternative energy and get rid of their cars .right now however the technology isnt there yet. Politicians who start throwing out dates when they want us to be off of fossil fuels are complete idiots. Instead of promising to decimate oil companies they should be reducing regulations and making it cheaper to refine our own domestic oil.
All they are doing is making it hard for poor to average Americans to get to work and live their lives, having less to invest for the future in a receding economy.

You can shut down U.S. Carbon output to ZERO and China and India will still be doing what they are, as will other developing countries like those in Africa and elsewhere.
If you want the U.S. to develop alternative energy, its a hell of a lot easier to do it when we are wealthy as a country.
Cheap energy = economic growth. Economic growth means there is money for investment. Some how whacko Dems decided if you punish Americans hard enough you can force them to develop alternative energy and get rid of their cars .right now however the technology isnt there yet. Politicians who start throwing out dates when they want us to be off of fossil fuels are complete idiots. Instead of promising to decimate oil companies they should be reducing regulations and making it cheaper to refine our own domestic oil.
All they are doing is making it hard for poor to average Americans to get to work and live their lives, having less to invest for the future in a receding economy.
That's why we need to be the ones who develop and sell alternative energy to the rest of them. Like hydrogen.

And before you laugh, consider this. We all know Trump sold Saudi Arabia nuclear technology. Now of course a liberal like me is going to try to suggest they are going to develop a weapon with that technology. They could. But what is Trump saying they are going to do with that technology? That's right stupid. They are going to use it for energy. Clean energy. Green energy. Right? So we're already doing it. And you can give Trump credit. We are selling GREEN technology to the rest of the world.

And we can trust Saudi Arabia right?

And then after Trump left office, Saudi Arabia paid Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars. That's not shady. Let's talk about Hunter's $1 million dollar a year salary.

That's why we need to be the ones who develop and sell alternative energy to the rest of them. Like hydrogen.

And before you laugh, consider this. We all know Trump sold Saudi Arabia nuclear technology. Now of course a liberal like me is going to try to suggest they are going to develop a weapon with that technology. They could. But what is Trump saying they are going to do with that technology? That's right stupid. They are going to use it for energy. Clean energy. Green energy. Right? So we're already doing it. And you can give Trump credit. We are selling GREEN technology to the rest of the world.

And we can trust Saudi Arabia right?

And then after Trump left office, Saudi Arabia paid Jared Kushner $2 billion dollars. That's not shady. Let's talk about Hunter's $1 million dollar a year salary.

What are you even talking about? I just got done saying alternative energy is a good idea, BUT.. there is no reason to destroy your economy in order to make the transition. Biden has said in the past that he wants to hurt oil companies/ transition away from them... however we do not have the capacity or the technology to do so without completely tanking our economy in the Timeline that idiots like AOC want to do it in. That definately is not going to help research and development. Dont fool yourself into thinking the government can do that. It takes a strong private sector.
You could end 100% co2 emissions from the U.S. tomorrow and the levels are going to keep rising, so dont even worry about it. Work on the technology and when a market is created to switch over to alternative energy it will happen in a correct way.

What are you even talking about? I just got done saying alternative energy is a good idea, BUT.. there is no reason to destroy your economy in order to make the transition. Biden has said in the past that he wants to hurt oil companies/ transition away from them... however we do not have the capacity or the technology to do so without completely tanking our economy in the Timeline that idiots like AOC want to do it in. That definately is not going to help research and development. Dont fool yourself into thinking the government can do that. It takes a strong private sector.
You could end 100% co2 emissions from the U.S. tomorrow and the levels are going to keep rising, so dont even worry about it. Work on the technology and when a market is created to switch over to alternative energy it will happen in a correct way.
I agree.

One thing I'll say. Don't underestimate government investment into research that will solve a lot of our problems. Because R&D is not profitable. So corporations don't do as much as we'd like. So government funds R&D and they come up with a lot of shit. Then they hand it over to the private sector and they make a killing on it.

I just saw a funny joke. I just filled up my tank for $22. Granted it was my lawn mower. LOL.

I wish we would stop cutting our grass once a week for 5 months a year. That's a lot of gas being used. Imagine if we all just went with natural landscapes that didn't require lawnmowers? How much greener would the planet be?

Have you heard of No Mow May? It encourages anyone with a yard to not mow their lawns throughout the month to protect pollinator habitats.

BirthStrikers: meet the women who refuse to have children until climate change ends

No, but it will protect the gene pool and reduce the rates of abortion.

People stupid enough to continue to fall for the MMGW hoax have no business reproducing. I recently heard that Lena Duhnam had a hysterectomy and I could not have been more relieved. With bed wetters going queer just as a fashion trend, aborting whatever genetic garbage they don't swallow and now deliberately avoiding having children we may very well see the country and the world become a cooler place to live once the last of these regressive pinheaded hags die off in a few decades.

I want to thank Alexandria Occasional Cortex for influencing stupid libturds to keep their wombs as barren and empty as their skulls are. This is truly wonderful news.

Based on what's outside her face and inside her head, breeding is where AOC would be most useful.

I just saw a funny joke. I just filled up my tank for $22. Granted it was my lawn mower. LOL.

I wish we would stop cutting our grass once a week for 5 months a year. That's a lot of gas being used. Imagine if we all just went with natural landscapes that didn't require lawnmowers? How much greener would the planet be?

Have you heard of No Mow May? It encourages anyone with a yard to not mow their lawns throughout the month to protect pollinator habitats.

$22 to fill a lawnmower?? what are you using premium?
Yeah, im not a big fan of lawns myself. Id rather have trees with nothing growing underneath.Currently my front yard is something like that, just using some rock and tree bark for ground cover. The weeds in my back yard are definately giving the pollinator habitat FULL protection.

As a bodybuilder, I make no secret that I was inspired by Stallone, Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, and the younger ones like David Laid and Sadid Hadzovic!

Pelosi, AOC, etc !! You have no inspiration!! Apart from Sleepy Joe !! You are doomed.

ANOTHER AOC thread by a butthurt conservative! What’s the record for one day? We must be getting close, and it’s still morning!
AOC is a dumbass confused piece of commie shit that needs to be ridiculed by Americans several times a day.

Forum List

Back