Another Reason To Get Vaccinated? Many Insurance Companies Aren’t Covering COVID-19 Costs Anymore

It's not uncommon for fully vaccinated people to come down with the disease. What then?

I was vaccinated and came down with COVID. I have had colds worse than that! The only major difference is I was exhausted for about a week. I am 60 have stage IV liver failure, heart trouble and Type 2 diabetes . Regeneron works!

My daughter's friend was not vaccinated. He spent two weeks in the hospital of a ventilator and still is on supplemental oxygen at home now. He is in his late 30s, was healthy as a horse before COVID.

See the difference in vaccinated versus unvaccinated?

Last edited:
I was vaccinated and came down with COVID. I have had colds worse than that! The only major difference is I was exhausted for about a week. I am 60 have stage IV liver failure, heart trouble and Type 2 diabetes . Regeneron works!

My daughter's friend was not vaccinated. He spent two weeks in the hospital of a ventilator and still is on supplemental oxygen at home now. He is in his late 30s, was healthy as a horse before COVID.

See the difference in vaccinated versus unvaccinated?
My father had COVID. He described it as a cold that "kicked his ass for 3 days." He's 70, fat, diabeteic, and unvaccinated. My good friend had COVID a year and a half ago. He figured he had bronchitis. Friend's mother had COVID...she figured she had a chest cold.

My wife had COVID. She had no symptoms. Three of my co-workers also had COVID with no symptoms.

The typical price for someone in the hospital with the virus is 50 thousand dollars.

Insurance companies pay 70% of that.

I don't know about you but I don't have over 15 thousand dollars which is 30% of 50 thousand dollars.

A lot of people will be hit with bills they can't pay. People don't realize that 30% of a hospital bill isn't easy for a lot of people to pay.

You have shitty insurance.

Forum List

Back