Another Reason To Get Vaccinated? Many Insurance Companies Aren’t Covering COVID-19 Costs Anymore

Good point. I read the analysis again, I was wrong. Many plans ended the cost sharing waiver in April. A lot more are doing so by end of October. So the answer is some have and more are going to.

It also says “many” plans, get you decided it was a lie based on the “I haven’t heard” on ONE plan.

It also depends on you knowing that such a change was made if it did occur.

Again, pretty shitty logic.

Do you lied.

Sit down

You're opening the door for insurance companies to refuse to cover anyone for ANY reason (i.e. pre-existing conditions), which they would LOVE to do. Didn't you fight for the exact opposite of this recently?

Billionaire corporations LOVE stooges like you.
Got it, being extraordinarily stupid is a pre-existing condition

This is very bad.

The insurance companies are no longer compelled to waive covid costs for their policy holders.

So if you get the virus and end up needing medical treatment, don't expect the insurance companies to cover it anymore.

The insurance companies can legally do this but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should or it's a good thing to do.

Anything to get out of paying .

This is very bad.

The insurance companies are no longer compelled to waive covid costs for their policy holders.

So if you get the virus and end up needing medical treatment, don't expect the insurance companies to cover it anymore.

The insurance companies can legally do this but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should or it's a good thing to do.

You are a liar, plain and simple. Covid is covered, the only change is that now people will have to pay the same costs, Co-Pays, Ded and Coinsurance out of pocket just like they would for Cancer or anything else. God you are a sick disgusting liar.

You don’t understand the OP.

It’s not about being covered, it’s about covering the medical expenses at no costs to the policy holder.

This is the LIE dipwad.

Many Insurance Companies Aren’t Covering COVID-19 Costs Anymore​

This is misleading. Should have said you are now subject to your deductibles, co pays, and co insurance if any. It's just going to treated as any other medical expenses under your insurance policy. The article leads one to believe insurance companies won't pay a dime and that is not true.

The typical price for someone in the hospital with the virus is 50 thousand dollars.

Insurance companies pay 70% of that.

I don't know about you but I don't have over 15 thousand dollars which is 30% of 50 thousand dollars.

A lot of people will be hit with bills they can't pay. People don't realize that 30% of a hospital bill isn't easy for a lot of people to pay.

The typical price for someone in the hospital with the virus is 50 thousand dollars.

I don't know about you but I don't have over 15 thousand dollars which is 30% of 50 thousand dollars.

A lot of people will be hit with bills they can't pay. People don't realize that 30% of a hospital bill isn't easy for a lot of people to pay.

You're still lying

You're still lying

"Typical" where ?

I got Covid and was told to stay home.

During a pandemic all costs should be picked up by all insurance....no questions asked. Otherwise why are we paying the deductibles?

Why do you have such shitty insurance?

During a pandemic all costs should be picked up by all insurance....no questions asked. Otherwise why are we paying the deductibles?
If you pay a medical bill, you sometimes pay a copay, a deductible, and then an out of pocket maximum of those deductibles and copays. I reached my out of pocket maximum for the last two years. My COVID cost me the amount of my over-the-counter test, and that was it.

This is very bad.

Dana7360 is a one woman propaganda machine for the left. Let people make their own choice.

Forum List

Back