Another Reason To Get Vaccinated? Many Insurance Companies Aren’t Covering COVID-19 Costs Anymore

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very bad.

The insurance companies are no longer compelled to waive covid costs for their policy holders.

So if you get the virus and end up needing medical treatment, don't expect the insurance companies to cover it anymore.

The insurance companies can legally do this but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should or it's a good thing to do.

The problem here is we have these large out of pocket fee's to start with, not really Covid in general.

Now I get that isn't the point.

One gets vaccinated because it's the smart thing to do, the responsible thing to do, and the right thing to do.

You're opening the door for insurance companies to refuse to cover anyone for ANY reason (i.e. pre-existing conditions), which they would LOVE to do. Didn't you fight for the exact opposite of this recently?

Billionaire corporations LOVE stooges like you.

The vaccinated aren't exempt. This all comes back to the original problem with covid, pre-existing conditions. Even the vaccinated are hospitalized or die, because of the pre-existing conditions.

You're opening the door for insurance companies to refuse to cover anyone for ANY reason (i.e. pre-existing conditions), which they would LOVE to do. Didn't you fight for the exact opposite of this recently?

Billionaire corporations LOVE stooges like you.
Lol, I thought you fucking idiots love your private insurance companies.

This is very bad.

The insurance companies are no longer compelled to waive covid costs for their policy holders.

So if you get the virus and end up needing medical treatment, don't expect the insurance companies to cover it anymore.

The insurance companies can legally do this but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should or it's a good thing to do.

This is misleading. Should have said you are now subject to your deductibles, co pays, and co insurance if any. It's just going to treated as any other medical expenses under your insurance policy. The article leads one to believe insurance companies won't pay a dime and that is not true.

Suddenly, insurance execs aren't heartless, money-grubbing, stove pipe hat wearing grifters, who make huge profits from human suffering....Now they're the saviors of of the nation's medical care!

2u286k.jpg

^^^Ah, look, another corporate stooge who doesn't want insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions.
You don’t understand the OP.

It’s not about being covered, it’s about covering the medical expenses at no costs to the policy holder.

We have Anthem Blue cross.... I'm wondering why we haven't been notified of this.

My guess is the OP and you lied
Pretty shitty logic.

For starters, if you read the OP, you’d realize that it hasn’t happened yet. The waiver period is ending soon.

But you sit on “I haven’t heard so it’s a lie”, rather than the analysis from people who have a fucking clue.

Pretty shitty logic.

For starters, if you read the OP, you’d realize that it hasn’t happened yet. The waiver period is ending soon.

But you sit on “I haven’t heard so it’s a lie”, rather than the analysis from people who have a fucking clue.
OP title says many insurance companies are not covering, right?

Lying asshole

This is very bad.

So the breakthrough cases are fucked.

OP title says many insurance companies are not covering, right?

Lying asshole
Good point. I read the analysis again, I was wrong. Many plans ended the cost sharing waiver in April. A lot more are doing so by end of October. So the answer is some have and more are going to.

It also says “many” plans, get you decided it was a lie based on the “I haven’t heard” on ONE plan.

It also depends on you knowing that such a change was made if it did occur.

Again, pretty shitty logic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back